+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi guys,I submitted my appeal and a letter acknowledging it was received was sent to me.Pls what's the next line of action as I am not financially buoyant to hire a lawyer now.Am I to forward any documents or stay put till I hear from them.Thanks in advance of your advice.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi guys,I submitted my appeal and a letter acknowledging it was received was sent to me.Pls what's the next line of action as I am not financially buoyant to hire a lawyer now.Am I to forward any documents or stay put till I hear from them.Thanks in advance of your advice.
You can do this process without a lawyer most times unless its complicated. Good luck!

Reactions: bakanomics

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Th
You can do this process without a lawyer most times unless its complicated. Good luck!
Thanks so much.It is not complicated at all.Just that I need to know if I should start to send them any documentation in terms of chats,pics etc or I should wait till they request for more proofs to show the genuineness of our marriage.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Th

Thanks so much.It is not complicated at all.Just that I need to know if I should start to send them any documentation in terms of chats,pics etc or I should wait till they request for more proofs to show the genuineness of our marriage.
They will request it. You should get a letter explaining all that you need to do.

kumarkaila

Oct 20, 2019
punjab
hello guys i don't know how to tell you guys my heart break story ...m waiting for ppr but my husband passed away last month ....my heart break into pieces now its really hard time but i tried two time apply visitor visa to attend my husband funeral but they rafused me because of 179(b) nd they send me email that my sponsorship application has been suspended at that time because of 44(1) now i don't know what is this ...can anyone tell me what can i do ??? please help

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
hello guys i don't know how to tell you guys my heart break story ...m waiting for ppr but my husband passed away last month ....my heart break into pieces now its really hard time but i tried two time apply visitor visa to attend my husband funeral but they rafused me because of 179(b) nd they send me email that my sponsorship application has been suspended at that time because of 44(1) now i don't know what is this ...can anyone tell me what can i do ??? please help
My condolences.May God comfort you in all areas.Help will definitely come.I think you need the services of a lawyer at this time.Pls talk to a lawyer.

kumarkaila

Oct 20, 2019
punjab
i asked lawyer but he said its all depends on immigration but what i can do ?my life is going to hell ... m in India now nd nobody can help me there are so many lawyer but nobody can tell me the right way ....i lost everything now