ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one explain to me please what mean
Full hearing or not
Full hearing is when you go and discuss your case in court in presence of the judge who will decide your case and the minister's Council. They will question your application and ask you about your spouse/relationship and give you the chance to tell them why they should allow your appeal.

ADR is an informal meeting between you and the minister's Council for an hour to just iron some of the doubts they had.

Reactions: ginabrigi

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
Congratulations. Happy for you. Am still.waiting to hear from them. Won my Adr in November. Got my appeal consent letter a week after. Now am just waiting for the next step
What are your circumstances that allowed you to get ADR?
Happy for you. I won my ADR November 27th. No updates at all since then. I just contacted the MP, she said she ll contact ircc
We are using a lawyer. In what circumstances should I go to the MP as the lawyer has already filled for Release of info for both the sponser/myself and applicant/husband.

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
hi there i need information i done my interview in islamabad but we have Age Difference of 36 year .. immigration officer is not satisfied about our relationship.. i want to know that if we go thru appeal they will give me permission for living with my wife in Canada as PR.. waiting for answer
My advise is to get the sponser to review case with immigration lawyer for one time consultation fee. We paid $400. But it is deducted in the total cost if you decided to hire the lawyer.

MrsWang

Jan 20, 2020
@ta1ons , @Sarahannclarke5 , and others who really want to what will happen in the court hearing day.

I faced the court hearing 2 months back and won the appeal. This is how it happened in Toronto.

The order is,
1. Your lawyer will start questioning the sponsor.
2. Minister's representative will start questioning the sponsor.
3. Your lawyer will start questioning the applicant.
4. Minister's representative will start questioning the applicant.
5. The same will happen to the witnesses you appointed.

Note 1: If your marriage is genuine, you will feel the questions are easy and straightforward. Whoever going to face the questions in the court should prepare very well though.

Note 2: Most of the questions related to the reason why you are refused in the interview. So you should prepare well enough in that area.

Note 3: If you are outside of Canada, they will call you and questioning via the phone.

Note 4: In the beginning, the court will ask you if you need an interpreter. I totally recommend you to have an interpreter if your mother language is not English.

Note 5: Don't be nervous and don't say any lie at all. You don't need to say the answers quickly. Get the question correctly, think well, and answer it.

Note 6: Minister representative's questions are a little harder than your lawyer's questions.

Note 7: The judge will give the results as soon as the end of the court hearing.

Note 8: Every one and a half or two hours the court takes the break for 10 to 15 minutes.

All in all, if your marriage is genuine and if you are not going to say any lie, you will win the appeal easily.
The court hearing is not hard, but you have to prepare very well.
Good luck guys.
Thanks for sharing. BTW, how much did you pay for lawyer fees?

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Full hearing is when you go and discuss your case in court in presence of the judge who will decide your case and the minister's Council. They will question your application and ask you about your spouse/relationship and give you the chance to tell them why they should allow your appeal.

ADR is an informal meeting between you and the minister's Council for an hour to just iron some of the doubts they had.
but who Who decides to be full hearing or not and what good,for us,to be full hearing ?

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
What are your circumstances that allowed you to get ADR?

We are using a lawyer. In what circumstances should I go to the MP as the lawyer has already filled for Release of info for both the sponser/myself and applicant/husband.
I was first refused om.not genuine marriage.... and I guess after going through my file they considered it will be best solved in ADR