+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi,
I am going to bring my personal jewelries to Canada. How can I declare that? Is there any specific form? if yes, Can I download that form? Or else, where will I get that form and what is the name of that form?
Some people say I need to take the photo of my jewelries and the valuation report, is that true? If I bring my jewelries in my hand luggage, do I still need to take the photo of the jewelries?
Can anyone give a good explanation about this?
Hello. I believe this forum is for spousal sponsorship appeal. Everyone here is going through alot trying to win appeals and we are here to guide each with information on that. This forum is not for what you are asking about your jewelries. Thank you

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good morning folks,
Thank God I just got a mail that my PR card is ready.
Praise God

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi All,

My timeline:
Initial Application July 2017
Denied November: 2018
Hearing: October 4th 2019
Appeal Won: November 1st 2019

Nothing since then, should I worry or jut be patient? Is there anything I can do to make sure everything is fine?

I tried sending a Web form through the following link (Londont visa office): https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London
This was almost 3 weeks ago and didn't get any answer.

Another question: My wife is currently pregnant - still very early as she is 2 months in. Do I need to inform the visa office of this information?

Thank you all for your assistance

Last edited:

Lmason

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,

My timeline:
Initial Application July 2017
Denied November: 2018
Hearing: October 4th 2019
Appeal Won: November 1st 2019

Nothing since then, should I worry or jut be patient? Is there anything I can do to make sure everything is fine?

I tried sending a Web form through the following link (Londont visa office): https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London
This was almost 3 weeks ago and didn't get any answer.

Another question: My wife is currently pregnant - still very early as she is 2 months in. Do I need to inform the visa office of this information?

Thank you all for your assistance
I won my appeal on September 30th and my file wasn’t transferred to the VO until November 7th. You should hear something.
Regarding pregnancies, we also had our daughter while our initial application was in process in 2018. My representative notified the VO, and we have since added her to our application in notes as well as children in “Additional family information”. So I would suggest you notify them!

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi everyone, pls I need someone's help here.My family was just refused a permanent residence visa and I plan to appeal but I am not in Canada right now.The 30 days window will lapse by Jan 10,2020 while I will be in Canada by 20th Jan, 2020.My questions are;
1.I wouldn't know if I can request for an extension so as to be in Canada to submit the notice of appeal?
2.Can I submit the notice of appeal online?
3.More importantly,can I file the notice of appeal without involving the service of a lawyer?If yes, what is the procedure and how can I go about it?If No,how can I get a lawyer in Toronto that can help till I get back to Canada to settle monetarily.
Thanks in anticipation of your quick response.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi everyone, pls I need someone's help here.My family was just refused a permanent residence visa and I plan to appeal but I am not in Canada right now.The 30 days window will lapse by Jan 10,2020 while I will be in Canada by 20th Jan, 2020.My questions are;
1.I wouldn't know if I can request for an extension so as to be in Canada to submit the notice of appeal?
3.More importantly,can I file the notice of appeal without involving the service of a lawyer?If yes, what is the procedure and how can I go about it?If No,how can I get a lawyer in Toronto that can help till I get back to Canada to settle monetarily.
So for the appeal papers that you submit first, just fill them out and fax them. You dont need to be in canada for that, and no lawyer needed for this first step. They did reply to me quite quickly, so you may have some information by the time you get back on Jan 20th.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Here is the link where you can get the fax# to the IAD in your area, and the link to the appeal notice is on there as well. Print out the papers, fill it in, fax them in. There are many faxing apps you can download from your phone to do this as well.
https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/forms/Pages/notice-of-appeal-sponsorship.aspx

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi, i am entered Canada with visitor visa, i was married in July 2017 with citizen, then we applied family sponsership file but that time my visitor visa expire, is any problem ?, to get principal approval ( AIP ), already 17 months pass still bck cheak since May 19, got SA approved on March 19.
Pls pls share your knowledge is problem with vistor visa expire before applying file ?

Dec 25, 2019
Need your help seniors. We won our appeal on 25 Sept 2019 . My wife completed her medicals on Nov 8, 2019 in New Delhi,India. We sent the following forms along with the PCC and medicals :

1) IMM 0008
2) IMM 5669
3) IMM 5406

My wife passed her medicals on Nov 12, 2019.
I have few questions and I hope some of you would be able to help me :

a) In IMM 0008 form - under the National Identity Document , I have put “Aadhar Card” number . After submitting these forms I found out that India doesn’t have a National Identity Document . Aadhar card is an extremely important piece of ID but it’s not a NID. Will the application get rejected due to this error OR will they ask for a new form to be filled correctly ?

b) In IMM 5406 I typed my mother in law’s name differently . Her name can be written in two ways - Bhawna and “Bhawana“. In couple of other forms (IMM 5669 and IMM 0008) her name has been written as “Bhawna” but in this form it has been written as “Bhawana”. Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us for a new form to be filled correctly ?

c) In IMM 5669 one of a word is missing one letter. There is a place in the form where we have to write the name of the place, my wife worked at, two years ago. The name is missing only one letter (example - urban development vs urban developmen OR panchayat vs panchaya) . Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us to fill a new form ?

d) the file is still in Mississauga . Is there anyone from NEW Delhi who can advise as to how long will it take to get the PPR once the medical has been passed ?

kumarkaila

Oct 20, 2019
punjab
Need your help seniors. We won our appeal on 25 Sept 2019 . My wife completed her medicals on Nov 8, 2019 in New Delhi,India. We sent the following forms along with the PCC and medicals :

1) IMM 0008
2) IMM 5669
3) IMM 5406

My wife passed her medicals on Nov 12, 2019.
I have few questions and I hope some of you would be able to help me :

a) In IMM 0008 form - under the National Identity Document , I have put “Aadhar Card” number . After submitting these forms I found out that India doesn’t have a National Identity Document . Aadhar card is an extremely important piece of ID but it’s not a NID. Will the application get rejected due to this error OR will they ask for a new form to be filled correctly ?

b) In IMM 5406 I typed my mother in law’s name differently . Her name can be written in two ways - Bhawna and “Bhawana“. In couple of other forms (IMM 5669 and IMM 0008) her name has been written as “Bhawna” but in this form it has been written as “Bhawana”. Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us for a new form to be filled correctly ?

c) In IMM 5669 one of a word is missing one letter. There is a place in the form where we have to write the name of the place, my wife worked at, two years ago. The name is missing only one letter (example - urban development vs urban developmen OR panchayat vs panchaya) . Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us to fill a new form ?

d) the file is still in Mississauga . Is there anyone from NEW Delhi who can advise as to how long will it take to get the PPR once the medical has been passed ?
m also waiting for ppr am from punjab

Lmason

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know when the VO will generally be open following holidays to process applications? I’m waiting to hear from them as I submitted medicals on dec 12, hopefully PR !

Reactions: msamhat

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Does anyone know when the VO will generally be open following holidays to process applications? I’m waiting to hear from them as I submitted medicals on dec 12, hopefully PR !
Closed on 25, 26 and the 1st. I checked with them last week.

Reactions: Lmason