+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks! Yes I will be representing my self.

Where the questions they asked you hard? Also did you ask your spouse any questions or they asked directly?
the questions weren’t hard at all. They asked questions about my life prior to meeting my husband and how we meet etc. And I didn’t have to ask my husband any question, the minister’s representative did that. After my husband’s part they were ready to give their final decision.

Reactions: mex88

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
hi i got my reject in 27 novmber 2019 we sent apeal in 3 dec they replay to us 10 dec they said my paper in visa offce pairs will take 4 month at mix mum do any one how long time apeal take in toronto and what we have to do

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i got my reject in 27 novmber 2019 we sent apeal in 3 dec they replay to us 10 dec they said my paper in visa offce pairs will take 4 month at mix mum do any one how long time apeal take in toronto and what we have to do
Sorry to hear! Why were you rejected?

Next step is you will receive your blue book on 120 days which states everything that happened and reason you were rejected. Normal they are trying to give in dates within a year. Depending on how complex your case they might either give you an ADR which is an informal meeting to try to resolve the issue or a full hearing at court. Try to relax, gather as much evidence as you can! We all are in the same boat

Lmason

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
GOT PPR TODAY!!!

Applied for spousal sponsorship; April 30, 2018
AOR 1; June 6, 2018
Medical request; June 18, 2018
Sponsor's approval; June 26, 2018
Medical exam done; June 27, 2018
Medical Passed; July 6, 2018
Transferred to Dakar Visa Office; July 10, 2018
Medical passed; July 26, 2018
Interview e-mail; October 11, 2018
Interview; November 5, 2018
File rejected after interview; January 23, 2019
Filed appeal in; January 29, 2019
Appeal AOR; February 8, 2019
Blue book; May 10, 2019
Additional documents requested by IAD; May 16, 2019
Letter IAD accepting our case;June 10,2019
Notice to appear; September 4,2019
Mailed supporting documents before hearing; October 9, 2019
Full hearing + decision on the spot; October 31, 2019
Notice of decision; November 4, 2019
File reopened(able to see it in GCKey); November 13, 2019
Received documents request from Mississauga (IMM 008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406, IMM 5476, PCC, Medical exam and copy of passport); November 14, 2019
Medical exam; December 5, 2019
Documents submitted(GCKey AND e-mail to CPC Mississauga); December 7, 2019
Medical passed; December 7, 2019
Background check start; December 17, 2019
Passport request; January 3, 2020

Do not give up guys! I didn’t hire a lawyer and represented myself. The hearing was from 8am to 2:30pm in montreal and everything went well.
Congratulations! My hearing was September 30 and we are waiting for the passport request since Medicals were passed on December 12. After hearing your good news makes me hopeful I will hear something soon as well!

Dec 17, 2019
Congratulations! My hearing was September 30 and we are waiting for the passport request since Medicals were passed on December 12. After hearing your good news makes me hopeful I will hear something soon as well!
Your turn is coming soon. Our medical changed to “passed” on December 7, 2019. You’re almost there

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Sorry to hear! Why were you rejected?

Next step is you will receive your blue book on 120 days which states everything that happened and reason you were rejected. Normal they are trying to give in dates within a year. Depending on how complex your case they might either give you an ADR which is an informal meeting to try to resolve the issue or a full hearing at court. Try to relax, gather as much evidence as you can! We all are in the same boat
my wife she is old than me 30 years

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Good morning folks,
Thank God I just got a mail that my PR card is ready.
Praise God
Happy new year to you and your family out there bros, I hope everything is alright with you and your family over there ? Anyways congratulations for I can see clearly that things are going right for you in regards to settling down out there. Take good care and enjoy your new comfy zone .

Dec 25, 2019
We won our appeal on 25 Sept 2019 . My wife completed her medicals on Nov 8, 2019 in New Delhi,India. We sent the following forms along with the PCC and medicals :

1) IMM 0008
2) IMM 5669
3) IMM 5406

My wife passed her medicals on Nov 12, 2019.
I have few questions and I hope some of you would be able to help me :

a) In IMM 0008 form - under the National Identity Document , I have put “Aadhar Card” number . After submitting these forms I found out that India doesn’t have a National Identity Document . Aadhar card is an extremely important piece of ID but it’s not a NID. Will the application get rejected due to this error OR will they ask for a new form to be filled correctly ?

b) In IMM 5406 I typed my mother in law’s name differently . Her name can be written in two ways - Bhawna and “Bhawana“. In couple of other forms (IMM 5669 and IMM 0008) her name has been written as “Bhawna” but in this form it has been written as “Bhawana”. Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us for a new form to be filled correctly ?

c) In IMM 5669 one of a word is missing one letter. There is a place in the form where we have to write the name of the place, my wife worked at, two years ago. The name is missing only one letter (example - urban development vs urban developmen OR panchayat vs panchaya) . Will this cause any issue ? Will the file get rejected because of this error or will the immigration ask us to fill a new form ?

d) the file is still in Mississauga . Is there anyone from NEW Delhi who can advise as to how long will it take to get the PPR once the medical has been passed ?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Im kind of confused about this appeal stuff.
Some people are talking about a blue book. They said it will say what the concerns are and they will request proof.
I already got a letter saying the concerns and to submit evidence, after submitting my first appeal form.
Is that my blue book, like is it something else that should be coming?

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Please senior member ,assist with this question.On the notice of appeal form there is IAD file no and Client ID no.....Please what should I fill here?
1.Client's id-: is it sponsor's UCI # or applicant I'd #
2.IAD File No
3.Visa office-: local visa office or ???
Date of birth....sponsor's or applicant's
4.Am I including the defendant name on the form or just the applicant's details ?
Thanks for your quick reply.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Please senior member ,assist with this question.On the notice of appeal form there is IAD file no and Client ID no.....Please what should I fill here?
1.Client's id-: is it sponsor's UCI # or applicant I'd #
2.IAD File No
3.Visa office-: local visa office or ???
Date of birth....sponsor's or applicant's
4.Am I including the defendant name on the form or just the applicant's details ?
Thanks for your quick reply.
1) sponsors uci
2) leave it blank (the iad will fill it in)
3) visa office the application was sent to. Example, my husband is jamaican, so the Kingston visa office
4) it is the sponsors information to be filled out on the form

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
1) sponsors uci
3) visa office the application was sent to. Example, my husband is jamaican, so the Kingston visa office
Thanks so much.Please I need to know this too.I am still on vacation while the permanent residence visa was refused.Can I fax the notice of appeal form to canada from where I am having my vacation which is outside Canada.Because the deadline for appeal form submission is 12th January and I will be in Canada by 20th January.So I'm skeptical if filing it from here has no issue.Thanks again

Last edited:

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
1) sponsors uci
Thanks so much.Please I need to know this too.I am still on vacation while the permanent residence visa was refused.Can I fax the notice of appeal form to canada from where I am having my vacation which is outside Canada.Because the deadline for appeal form submission is 12th January and I will be Canada by 20th January.So I skeptical if filing it from here has no issue.Thanks again

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Thanks so much.Please I need to know this too.I am still on vacation while the permanent residence visa was refused.Can I fax the notice of appeal form to canada from where I am having my vacation which is outside Canada.Because the deadline for appeal form submission is 12th January and I will be Canada by 20th January.So I skeptical if filing it from here has no issue.Thanks again
I believe you can. Please make sure to fax it to the correct office for your area.