+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hello. Please can anyone help me out. I won ADR November 27th. I called immigration some weeks ago. I was told our file has been transferred to the visa office in Ghana. I sent the Visa office an email through the web page a few days ago for updates. They responded today that they are yet to receive our file back from IAD Toronto. I dont understand

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Please does anyone have a number I can call to get updates on.my file. I have won ADR. Just want updates to know where my file is. My ADR was in Toronto. Thank you

Lmason

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Please does anyone have a number I can call to get updates on.my file. I have won ADR. Just want updates to know where my file is. My ADR was in Toronto. Thank you
You can contact your local MP office and they can make inquiries on your behalf!

Flakos

Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone, I´ve been reading this post and others for a long time since I´ve been dealing with Immigration for a while. I finally decided to write to the seniors and request for advice. I am the applicant and my wife the sponsor, the application is overseas. I was denied my first application for Criminality since I was convicted in USA for DUI and 20 some years ago for another crime deemed serious in Canada. We applied with my wife for a second time after 7 years from the first denial along with a criminal rehabilitation to overcome my criminality and more than 10 years have passed from completion of the sentence. I was denied again, but then we found some serious questions of Procedural Fairness at the interview for the Rehabilitation. We did some research and appeal base on breach of Natural Justice or Procedural Fairness and H&C in the best Benefit of a Child, our two children born in Canada. The situation is really critical since my children have established themselves very well in Canada, the older one been only 3, my wife´s whole family is in Canada and this situation about my children been in Canada was due to my wife´s father diagnosed with cancer and the whole process. Finally The IAD dismissed the Appeal and did not even consider the H&C IBC, we invoked IAD discretionary relief powers but the Board Member sided with the Minister´s Counsel that The IAD had no authority to hear my appeal. I disagree, but I am currently tire of the entire process and hesitating if this could be really taken without a legal representation. Judicial review is my only next step, I hardly believe there are enough merits on the case, but I thought I had a winner with The IAD. I am not sure anymore. Any thoughts from senior members would be greatly appreciated.

CRESA

Jan 8, 2020
  1. Hello everyone happy new year.
    My husbands PR applicationwas denied
  2. We had been together since 2016 and serious relationship started 2017 and in April 2018 we got married officially in Toronto, however my husband was deported coz he had overstayed, he'd no status at the the time as his PRA period was negative and time expired be4 I put on the application.
    That the marriage wasn't real yet we even have a handsome son making a year next month.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Ok guys, i need help. Im a bit confused, or maybe its a case of way too much over thinking, and not getting clear, consise answers.
My husband was refused Oct 23rd due to a missing death certificate for my previous spouse. NO PFL was sent, just flat out refusal. We appealed right away.
Now, heres what im not understanding.
Immediately i got a letter from an ERO stating the reason for refusal.
They asked for additional evidence by a certain date, and i sent it to them.
I do not have the death certificate (its a long process and difficult to obtain) but i do have pics of his headstone, receipts from the funeral home, an affadavit from my mother stating knowledge of his death, a newspaper article of when it happened, and information on the process of getting the death certificate. I also included a certified copy of the application for "form D" by the coroners court needed to obtain the death cert.
I thought that i would have to get evidence down the line, after getting some kind of blue book? When does that come? Is the fact that the letter is signed by an early resolution a good thing, or generic for all appeals? I was told by someone that the IAD will contact me within 30 days, but now i read that it will be no sooner than 120 days and this "blue book" will come.
Im so confused. Does this blue book come with a hearing date?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
  1. Hello everyone happy new year.
    My husbands PR applicationwas denied
  2. We had been together since 2016 and serious relationship started 2017 and in April 2018 we got married officially in Toronto, however my husband was deported coz he had overstayed, he'd no status at the the time as his PRA period was negative and time expired be4 I put on the application.
    That the marriage wasn't real yet we even have a handsome son making a year next month.
Recommend you add information about his failed refugee claim and the nature of his refugee claim. This info is pretty pivotal in understanding why the application was refused. Good luck.

Reactions: CRESA