ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hello. I had ADR on the 27 of November. I won. Received my consent letter in the mail today . I guess it's time to wait. What do I expect next and anyone knows how soon I ll hear anything from them.
How long did it take u to get the adr? Which city was it in? I want to submit my documents as soon as possible, but im waiting on the death certificate. I may not have that by the 16th.

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Hello My relatives got following letter, and his application for 2nd wife has been rejected.
Any Idea what should we include in the appeal?

I have now completed the assessment of your permanent residence application as a member of the family class, the class in whtch you applied. have determined that yow do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protecfion Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse. common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident- Paragraph 1 17(1 of the Immigration and Refügee Protection Regulations (IRPRi states that a foreign national is member of the family class if, with respect to g sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, eomrnon.law partner or conjugal partner. Subsection 4(1) of the IRPR states that for the purposes of thesc Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner Of a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act'. or (b) is not genuine Based on the assessment of your information, including your application, the supByning documentation. and the information you pmvidcd during the interview, I am not satisfied that your marriage. common-law partnership or conjugal partnership is genuine or that it was not entered into primarily tor the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in Canada. lherefore. as per the IR PR, you are not considered to be a member of the family class. Subsection I I(j) of the IRPA provides that a toreign national must, beforc entering Canada. apply to an oflicer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The 'sisa or document may be issued if, following an examinations the otiieer is satisfied thal foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requitements of this Ael, For the reasons set out above, I dtn not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. As such, i am refusing your application.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Have you guys see the News from CBC that an Indian couple has applied sponsorship application for 20 years unsuccessfully.
And in the news the lawyer said it was not a unique case....

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Yes. It makes me feel worry about my own case now.
And it is so ridiculous that their current lawyer was the board member who refused their second appeal.
To my surprise that they will hire this person to be their lawyer.
Yes i saw that. Obviously it hasnt worked out with the panel member as their lawyer. The husband is a senior citizen now, like just let his wife come.
Keep your chin up and hope all goes well

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey good people, I am in the process of submitting my evidence. I am making the index and also making a cover letter with brief explanation for each index for which I will put before each Index starts. Is that good? Any final advice from those people who has submitted evidence before please?

I have included flights, money transfers, lots of pictures, car rental when i was on holiday with my wife, gifts, social media etcetc

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
If it’s genuine of relationship - make sure you include screenshot of chats with your spouse and your spouses family members etc and call logs
hey good people, I am in the process of submitting my evidence. I am making the index and also making a cover letter with brief explanation for each index for which I will put before each Index starts. Is that good? Any final advice from those people who has submitted evidence before please?

I have included flights, money transfers, lots of pictures, car rental when i was on holiday with my wife, gifts, social media etcetc

Reactions: mex88

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Have you guys see the News from CBC that an Indian couple has applied sponsorship application for 20 years unsuccessfully.
And in the news the lawyer said it was not a unique case....
This is the inhumane immigration system on this planet, across the world no country deal spouse cases in such a ridiculous manner. They neglect all documentry evidences in hearing and just focus on your interview and if found 10 questions contradictory out of 100 then it is enough for them to refuse the application. My question is that, if the same questions are asked from a couple of 50 years old their will be must some contradiction so will there relation be not genuine?. Why no one raise this series issue in media.

shaggiemaggie

Sep 5, 2019
This is the inhumane immigration system on this planet, across the world no country deal spouse cases in such a ridiculous manner. They neglect all documentry evidences in hearing and just focus on your interview and if found 10 questions contradictory out of 100 then it is enough for them to refuse the application. My question is that, if the same questions are asked from a couple of 50 years old their will be must some contradiction so will there relation be not genuine?. Why no one raise this series issue in media.
You know why "across the world no other countries deal spouse cases like this" ?because everyone in the world wants to come to Canada. Nobody immigrates to China nobody immigrates to Pakistan nobody immigrates to India nobody immigrates to Kazakhstan nobody immigrates to Uganda nobody immigrates to Syria nobody immigrates to Iran. So you get my point? People across the world immigrate to only a few countries. Canada, usa, UK, Australia etc. So canada needs to protect itself from fake marriages, fake relationships, arranged marriages etc.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Did your appeal get allowed?