+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi all! Our appeal was denied and we went to full hearin in May. We won the appeal September 2019. Request for new medicals and police check in October. Any suggestions for a timeline at this point. This has been going on since December 2016 getting very impatient. God is great allowing the appeal but how much longer should I expect to wait to finally be with my family. Mexico is out VO any experience would be helpful

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi all! Our appeal was denied and we went to full hearin in May. We won the appeal September 2019. Request for new medicals and police check in October. Any suggestions for a timeline at this point. This has been going on since December 2016 getting very impatient. God is great allowing the appeal but how much longer should I expect to wait to finally be with my family. Mexico is out VO any experience would be helpful
Your appeal was denied or your application ? Did you have an ADR first

kumarkaila

Oct 20, 2019
punjab
hello guys please help us my vo is delhi nd last week Mississauga send us email for medical nd pcc but i did my medical but how we send our documents like pcc ..... anyone who face same situation

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Application status changed to “Application/profile updated” but there is no apparent change. What does it mean?

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
hello guys please help us my vo is delhi nd last week Mississauga send us email for medical nd pcc but i did my medical but how we send our documents like pcc ..... anyone who face same situatio
scan the asked documents and send it through email provided in the document request letter.

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We received QAISER RAZA's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2019.
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received

msamhat

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
you have to relate your account to the GCKEY in order to see more details. we won our appeal on october 7th 2019; sent all documents on november 13th including medicals and police certificate..few days after medical passed on GCKEY but still received on ECAS..I am not sure about the timeline after this... through my research people are getting the passport after 3-5 months depending on the visa office...

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Permanent Residence
"Medical results have been received"
GENERALLY means your meds are passed.

Reactions: msamhat

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys.

its 30 days today since I’ve submitted my passport to AVO and I’m yet to receive PUM from them.

honestly, I don’t understand what’s going on and it’s beginning to gimme worries :(

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
hello guys please help us my vo is delhi nd last week Mississauga send us email for medical nd pcc but i did my medical but how we send our documents like pcc ..... anyone who face same situation
Yes my VO is Colombo but after appeal allowed Mississauga process my file I got PPR after 2.5 month

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

Question:

We won our appeal on 30th of october - Just spoke to CIC customer service and I was informed my file is progressing in the London office.

Lets say everything goes great and we are approved and we get the visa.

How fast do we have to move to Canada? is there a deadline? How much time do they allow us to settle our lives here in London before moving to Canada?

Thank you all

Last edited: