+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, how did you get an appeal confirmation? Just filed for an appeal and didn’t get any confirmation yet? Also, now that you got the blue book, what’s the next level?
I believe u will get the confirmation via email though, well after getting the blue book we decided to hire a lawyer and get loads of proofs in regards to our relationship right from the time we are married till this present moment. So much wife submitted everything to our lawyer and the lawyer will notify the IAD that he's our representative and I think from their he will be able to find out if he can get an ADR on our behalf or is gonna be a long hearing. This is a very tedious journey for me and my wife, but hopefully God will see us all through.

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey good news for everyone,
Thank God for his mercy I got medical request today after 9 months after we won our appeal.
Praise God
Wowwwww !!!! That was quite a long while even after u gotten your appeal granted, I sure know that everything will end in praise for everybody. If you wouldn't mind can I get a WhatsApp number or a link by which I can reach out to you privately sir ? Really don't know if u are on ground in Nigeria or somewhere else, but is a thing of your choice and I will be glad to reading from u soon and if not is all good as well. Thanks .

Reactions: Alicee and samola10

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Wowwwww !!!! That was quite a long while even after u gotten your appeal granted, I sure know that everything will end in praise for everybody. If you wouldn't mind can I get a WhatsApp number or a link by which I can reach out to you privately sir ? Really don't know if u are on ground in Nigeria or somewhere else, but is a thing of your choice and I will be glad to reading from u soon and if not is all good as well. Thanks .
+23480807272870

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to hear back from ADR after you send them your file disputing the refusal? We have been waiting a month so far.

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to hear back from ADR after you send them your file disputing the refusal? We have been waiting a month so far.
I wouldn't know bro,buh u might just have to wait a little bit more..... am about to start the journey of my own appeal. Really don't know if am getting an ADR or a full hearing. Wishing you the best in your outcome.

Reactions: Hope-19

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I received my blue book ( 4 months exactly after appeal), appeal date was 18 May. The letter states:

it says I am required to serve on the Ministers counsel at least 20 days before the date set for the hearing. a copy of all documents that you intend to produce at the hearing. You may do so my mailing a copy for the document to the address etc and that if I have any evidence I should send soon.

I went over the blue book and found the following points:

1. They got the date of our marriage wrong ( 28.04.18), I was here during that time so I am sure its a mistake
2. There is a mistake in one of the translated marriage certificates which I submitted and it is a mistake from my end that says a wrong date (28.08.18) but at the same time there is a similar one which shows the right date of religious marriage on 24th Aug 2018
3. During the interview, my wife clearly told them we got our traditional marriage ceremony for which we have translated documents etc
4. AT the end of interview my wife tried to give the lady some documents and she did not take them. In the blue book it says that the interviewer asked my wife if she had any extra docs and my wife said no LOL

Main reasons for rejection is because they were not satisfied we are married.and that we did not do the religious part with the Sheik (which we did and we have proof and pictures all translated as well as from court. Additionally, other reason is we messed up the rings and wore them in wrong hands but really that is not fair to reject someone based on that. Also they argued that we should have had our receipts for the hotels we stayed at. At that time, I did not have them but I requetsed them from the hotel via emails and I can show that as evidence plus many more other documents i gathered after rejction like money transfer, our recent holiday together etc.

Can anyone give their thoughts and how to proceed please?

Brendyk

Sep 20, 2019
Dear All,

So happy it is my turn to share my timeline: HongKong Visa Office

First submitted: May 18, 2016

Application refused: Dec 08, 2016

Won Full Hearing: Sept 06, 2018

Medical Request: Nov 15, 2018

ARC request: Jan 15, 2019

All documents submitted: Feb 01, 2019

Background check: Mar 2019

Passport request: Aug 27, 2019

Hopefully, it is really a journey. But finally it is almost over.
Can you please email me your number on wendyh720@yahoo.com so that i can call you on WhatsApp i would like to find out more about ARC because am i

Brendyk

Sep 20, 2019
Good sir/madam
I would like to find out more about the ARC because my ARC application was refused under sponsorship, whoever win their ARC appeal can you please email me your number's on wendyh720@yahoo.com so that we can talk on WhatsApp or on email i would like to find out how was your appeal journey, and i would like to find out any WhatsApp group were people talk about their ARC refusal problem's please. Hope to get feedback very. Thank you

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi All,

I received my blue book ( 4 months exactly after appeal), appeal date was 18 May. The letter states:

it says I am required to serve on the Ministers counsel at least 20 days before the date set for the hearing. a copy of all documents that you intend to produce at the hearing. You may do so my mailing a copy for the document to the address etc and that if I have any evidence I should send soon.

I went over the blue book and found the following points:

1. They got the date of our marriage wrong ( 28.04.18), I was here during that time so I am sure its a mistake
2. There is a mistake in one of the translated marriage certificates which I submitted and it is a mistake from my end that says a wrong date (28.08.18) but at the same time there is a similar one which shows the right date of religious marriage on 24th Aug 2018
3. During the interview, my wife clearly told them we got our traditional marriage ceremony for which we have translated documents etc
4. AT the end of interview my wife tried to give the lady some documents and she did not take them. In the blue book it says that the interviewer asked my wife if she had any extra docs and my wife said no LOL

Main reasons for rejection is because they were not satisfied we are married.and that we did not do the religious part with the Sheik (which we did and we have proof and pictures all translated as well as from court. Additionally, other reason is we messed up the rings and wore them in wrong hands but really that is not fair to reject someone based on that. Also they argued that we should have had our receipts for the hotels we stayed at. At that time, I did not have them but I requetsed them from the hotel via emails and I can show that as evidence plus many more other documents i gathered after rejction like money transfer, our recent holiday together etc.

Can anyone give their thoughts and how to proceed please?
If you notice in this forum, a lot of people had incorrect information written in the blue book, myself included. In my opinion, focus on gathering as much evidence in regards to their concerns on rejecting the applicant than finding flaws in the blue book. This way it will help you answer their questions during the hearing.

Brendyk

Sep 20, 2019
My ARC was refused because my removal order was enforce, does anyone have the same problem as mine , can you please share it with me please , will i be able to win my appeal. Thank you

Saniya123

Aug 1, 2019
Hello all,

I applied for my parents and siblings(under 18 at the time of application) in 2017. They sent me a letter to send them all the additional required documents which I did. The letter also stated that I was eligible to sponsor under family class. After a year, I received a call from my case officer and she broke me this news that I am financially short by minimum income requirement ($4000). She sent my file under immigration appeal division under humanitarian and compassionate grounds...I have a scheduled date to appear in front of minister and immigration officer in last week of October.. My concern is how should i prepare better ? I have pictures documents money receipts.. what else should i do to make my case stronger?

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017

Brendyk