+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

TRK500

Mar 22, 2018
It has been 3 months, we have not heard anything back from Visa after winning the appeal in Jan. How it will take??
Hello
Same here I also won my appeal in January and still have not heard nothing I was wondering if anyone knows how much longer it will take also is there anyway I could check my status online

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Have you won the ur cause or got refused
I am still waiting for our bluebook. We should get it by the end of this month (will be 120 days). I found the hearing questions earlier in this thread and posted them to help the person who wanted to know what questions they could ask at hearing.

mithi678

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Someone has answered you already. Nobody knows anything for certain here, just speculations. However on average, full hearing is often two years from when you submitted appeal or just a little bit short of two years if you had gone for ADR but was denied (all these based on what I have seen on people's timelines) so you still have about a year and half to go but then again, you could just be lucky.
I’m sorry about the adr not being positive but you really need a lot of patience now, it sucks really sucks but that’s the reality now
Ours was full hearing without adr.it took almost a year..

kate61

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
FAM
To win the appeal do you need a lawyer? I can't afford one, they want thousands of dollars. What they are saying isn't even true. My partner answered the questions in the interview properly but the agent treated him badly from the minute he sat down. She just kept calling him a liar and saying our 3 year relationship is not legitimate. They have no proof that we are lying because we are not. How can they just refuse our application and say "we think"? They need proof we are liars and they don't have. We do have proof of our relationship but they ignore it and say well I don't believe. How is this possible?
This is so incredibly mentally and emotionally hard

kate61

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hello
Same here I also won my appeal in January and still have not heard nothing I was wondering if anyone knows how much longer it will take also is there anyway I could check my status online
Did you use a lawyer? How was the appeal process? Can you help me to know what to expect?

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
To win the appeal do you need a lawyer? I can't afford one, they want thousands of dollars. What they are saying isn't even true. My partner answered the questions in the interview properly but the agent treated him badly from the minute he sat down. She just kept calling him a liar and saying our 3 year relationship is not legitimate. They have no proof that we are lying because we are not. How can they just refuse our application and say "we think"? They need proof we are liars and they don't have. We do have proof of our relationship but they ignore it and say well I don't believe. How is this possible?
This is so incredibly mentally and emotionally hard
Yes, it's devastating to get refusal. It's better to overcome the initial shock at the earliest and draw solace from countless number of similar cases.
You don't need to hire a lawyer or a consultant to win an appeal. Many people on this forum, including me, won the appeal on our own. Go through this thread and you will get all the information you need for winning the appeal.
If a case has one or more of red flags, it's refused during the interview. Visa officers don't care to look at the evidence.
But it's totally different during the hearing. Judge gives full opportunity to prove genuineness of our marriage. Unless it's really a fraud, appeal is allowed. Genuine couples need not worry about failure in the hearing.

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Reactions: AnneMariee

TRK500

Mar 22, 2018
Did you use a lawyer? How was the appeal process? Can you help me to know what to expect?
Hello

No I did not use a lawyer I used a Imagration consultant and she was very helpful. The appeal process took about 26 months it was very stressful, in that time I applied for a TRV and got denied then a visitor visa also got denied but it helped our case in the end. Things to expect, expect the worst and hope for the best they will ask you questions that you will never think of , they will put you on the spot and ask the unthinkable so be ready and be honest. Good luck

kate61

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hello

No I did not use a lawyer I used a Imagration consultant and she was very helpful. The appeal process took about 26 months it was very stressful, in that time I applied for a TRV and got denied then a visitor visa also got denied but it helped our case in the end. Things to expect, expect the worst and hope for the best they will ask you questions that you will never think of , they will put you on the spot and ask the unthinkable so be ready and be honest. Good luck
A consultant wants as much money as a lawyer :(