+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Yes. It's very common. Online status may not be updated till background checks are almost completed.
Ok because I send my documents and RTPRF on 27 January 2019 while I send my medical on 9th January
In gckey only shows your medical pass but other still same shows like we need the required documents

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
hi people have 2 weeks that I won the appeal, and no one contacted me about the medical exam and nothing, and anyway?
As far as I know, it takes about two months to receive the medical and schedule A stuff. I’m in the same boat as you. Appeal won the same time as you :) so don’t worry

Reactions: Ana Paula

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
hi people have 2 weeks that I won the appeal, and no one contacted me about the medical exam and nothing, and anyway?
In most cases it takes about 60 days from winning the appeal to CIC asking for updated forms these days but I haven't seen anything less than this. You will not be able to see any updates in GCKey online account until you receive the request for updated forms and medical. When your file goes back in processing

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
In most cases it takes about 60 days from winning the appeal to CIC asking for updated forms these days but I haven't seen anything less than this. You will not be able to see any updates in GCKey online account until you receive the request for updated forms and medical. When your file goes back in processing
Okay, I'll wait for the letter then, thank you.

Reactions: labha.12

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I'm reading here on the site, and from what I read, it seems that in brazil does not need a form, I'll be reading right.

Country specific requirements
Brazil - Additional forms for residents

There are no extra forms for this country.
Brazil - Instruction (s) for documents

The principal applicant who is a foreign national residing in Brazil must include a copy of the National Register for Foreigners (RNE).
Brazil - Instruction (s) for documents

The principal applicant who is a foreign national residing in Brazil must include a copy of the National Register for Foreigners (RNE).

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Reactions: AnneMariee