20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hello house, good day everybody,
Today is midweek and no one saying anything or giving update or is CIC on long holiday???

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Can you appeal a refused spousal application if the application was made inside Canada?
You cannot appeal an inland application. You can reapply if you want, there is no time wait period.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip02-eng.pdf

5.38. No appeal rights

Sponsors of applicants seeking to remain in Canada do not have a right of appeal to the IAD. This includes:

Members of the Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class; and
•Applicants seeking permanent resident statuson humanitarian and compassionate grounds

Reactions: Zakarialina

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Hello house, good day everybody,
Today is midweek and no one saying anything or giving update or is CIC on long holiday???
I don't think they are back from holidays either. Everything moving so slow. Waiting for letter from CIC that file is reopened. Won appeal December 14th.

SweetVictory

Feb 6, 2019
Can you appeal a refused spousal application if the application was made inside Canada?
While it's not possible to appeal an Inland refusal to the IAD it is possible to appeal to the Federal Court for judicial review. There are differences in the approach to review such as no consideration for Humanatarian and Compassionate grounds, limitations as to what information may be tabled for appeal etc. While this is a great platform to share experiences, offer support and advice throughout the IRCC application process, bare in mind alot shared here are personal perspectives and opinions. Therefore its advisable to also seek advice from a qualified immigration/legal professional to ensure you're well informed when making decisions that are so important to your life and future. Wishing you the best.

Peace

Reactions: Zakarialina

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I don't think they are back from holidays either. Everything moving so slow. Waiting for letter from CIC that file is reopened. Won appeal December 14th.
Takes about 2 months for this. Give it another couple of weeks :) you won't get a letter saying it's reopened, just a document request for updates forms and probably medical abd police

Reactions: Ana Paula

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Today was my second hearing, it was all day, and in December it was my first hearing, today they said they will send a letter in 60 days with the answer.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
They said that my process was false, when asked to wait for the letter 60 days, is this positive or negative? Has anyone ever received the denied letter?
Your process was false? I don't understand? I'm not sure about the 60 days. Hopefully someone here has audio been through the same

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
They said that my process was false, when asked to wait for the letter 60 days, is this positive or negative? Has anyone ever received the denied letter?
Good day,
The 60 day time mark giving u is to enable the counsels meet, deliberate nd agree on what decision to take so no one can answer if its going to be positive or negative other than you alone. You faced the interview nd only u nd ur spouse knows what was asked nd how you both answered. I hope that gave you an idea on what to expect.
God bless your family

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
my hearing was today, and the judge said he will send a letter in 60 days with the answer, Can I check the status online or do I have to wait for the letter?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
my hearing was today, and the judge said he will send a letter in 60 days with the answer, Can I check the status online or do I have to wait for the letter?
You'll get the letter before online would be updated. After you get the decision letter, the still need to send the same letter to cic to have them reopen your file. It takes around 2 month

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
I don't know....I honestly can't give all my addresses for the last 20 years -to the month. If I were asked to, it would take me a week to figure them all out (and google street view to get house numbers). Do they call every single job and call every house over the last 20 years to confirm?

Additionally, they said to "submit" documents. Does this mean we have to hand deliver them, upload them on the Embassy Webform or send to Mississauga? Any thoughts?
Specially mentioned that address when u met first time with your spouse. They focus on it.