+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Hi everyone on here am a bite confused I got a letter instructing me on how to get the imm5406 and imm5669 and imm0008 form and the medical and police record but the part that confuses me is that the information that was send to me it came from the Mexico D.F department I don’t know why cause am not a Mexican my question does that mean he need a rehabilitation letter from them and the next part is asking him to send IRB decision I am so confused right now help someone help please
Hi can u explain little more they send my file to Mexico also and I m not Mexican

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Hi everyone. My full hearing is next week. So nervous! Any advice would be much appreciated on what to expect :(
All the best! Be truthful and know your side of story very well (how your relation build and how is your marriage and everything since marriage). One thing my lawyer told me and also the judge told me is to be truthful. Your testimony as evidence will only be credible if they think you are telling the truth. Even if they ask awkward, humiliating question, always speak the truth. They know we are human and not all relationship is perfect, that's why they want to see how credible you and your spouse is.

Prepare a timeline of all important events in your relationship and go over it with your spouse. One question they started with me and with my wife is, tell us about your relationship and your marriage. I leaned that by heart and go on in detail how I met my wife and ended up in marriage. They stopped me few times to ask question or to clarify, by I prepared a good narrative. Nobody knows your story better than you and your spouse.

Dont be nerous and be confident. The interview speaks for itself with all the evidence you provided.

My best wishes for both of you.

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Hi everyone, can anyone suggest me how to submit new police clearance and updated Schedule A for Singapore office by email/webform after appeal won?

In the letter they suggested we can submit them online, just want to make sure submitting the right way. Thanks in advance.

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Hi everyone on here am a bite confused I got a letter instructing me on how to get the imm5406 and imm5669 and imm0008 form and the medical and police record but the part that confuses me is that the information that was send to me it came from the Mexico D.F department I don’t know why cause am not a Mexican my question does that mean he need a rehabilitation letter from them and the next part is asking him to send IRB decision I am so confused right now help someone help please
Hi Malicia, please tell me when u win ur appeal and did u fill out any web form to get the letter

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone, can anyone suggest me how to submit new police clearance and updated Schedule A for Singapore office by email/webform after appeal won?

In the letter they suggested we can submit them online, just want to make sure submitting the right way. Thanks in advance.
Print it and then scanned it into pdf or use your camera to take pictures of all the pages.