+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Still a long ways
Im sponsing my husband from afghanistan i live in canada 2016 sponsorship got refused we appealed and after 2 years i got called for the hearing appeal approved ottawa send me email requesting police check medical and some forms about 2 weeks ago i send the requested documents how long will it take after this
Still a long ways to go. He still needs to undergo the background check. Abd since he's from Afghanistan probably SS. Ss (security screening) takes about 8 months averages right now.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Still a long ways

Still a long ways to go. He still needs to undergo the background check. Abd since he's from Afghanistan probably SS. Ss (security screening) takes about 8 months averages right now.
I haven't notice it will take 8 months to finalize a case in Ottawa base on previous appeal in here from 2017. I believe there is a reason why her case is processed in Ottawa as oppose to the overseas VO for fast tracking even though the applicant is from Afghanistan. However I do aware a few cases in here were processed in Ottawa first and then bounce back to the overseas vo to continue with the processing and hopefully this isn't her case.

Last edited:

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I haven't notice it will take 8 months to finalize a case in Ottawa base on previous appeal in here from 2017. I believe there is a reason why her case is processed in Ottawa as oppose to the overseas VO for fast tracking even though the applicant is from Afghanistan. However I do aware a few cases in here were processed in Ottawa first and then bounce back to the overseas vo to continue with the processing and hopefully this isn't her case.
I have seen a case I'm following as well, a guy from middle east who's app went to ottawa instead of the original processing office. He's not sure yet if he's undergoing as either yet. So i guess your right doesn't necessarily mean ss because he's Afghanistan, but the possibility is strong. Hope for the best, prepare for the worse.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
if we do not pass the full hearing, and what happens, can we apply again?
If my immigration application is refused, do I have to wait before I apply again?
If we refuse your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you can’t. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.

If you had legal status and lost it (for example, if your work permit expired and you did not renew it in time), you have a small amount of time to re-apply. See your decision letter for details.

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Please let me know the procedure after winning the appeal two months for medical request and wt is the next step after I won the appeal since October 30,2018.
Am I getting medical request through email or letter because someone told me Canada post on strike
Please give me dt

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Please let me know the procedure after winning the appeal two months for medical request and wt is the next step after I won the appeal since October 30,2018.
Am I getting medical request through email or letter because someone told me Canada post on strike
Please give me dt
Have you check your junkmail box? If CIC was communing with you through email when processing your spouse sponsorship prior to your refusal then you should be receiving medical, ppc and new forms request through email. If you still haven't received any correspondence from CIC yet since oct 31, you can call CIC 1888-242-2100 or contact your MP to do an inquiry on your file.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Only my husband got the email from appeal board that the appeal is allowed with the consent of parties.
My hus
As he said. You can make an enquiry. It takes around 2 months from the time you receive the decision letter, and keep in mind too, that canada post is on strike so it can take a bit longer. If your anxious, feel free to call or do webform enquiry using your previous information. Uci, file number will be the same

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
Please give me dt
Hey try to login through GCKey create an account and i think it is faster in this manner because in my case, I won appeal on 21 Nov and when I cancel code of conduct of my lawyer so I got chance to access to login into GCKey and they update in account about PCC and Medical on 7th Jan but i did not get any request through email. so better try to access in GCKey first.

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
We managed to do an “upfront medical” and updated the 2 police clearances we knew had expired. I emailed them to the CPC in Ottawa and also uploaded on IRCC webform last weekend. On Wednesday the online account changed to in process. Thursday I got an email saying they had received my documents. Today they emailed my husband telling him they received the medical results but there is some kind of test missing, so he has to go back to the panel physician to complete. He has an appointment tomorrow morning to do that. His email came from “The London Regional Medical Office”. Does that mean London UK has the file?
did you get PCC and edical request through email or GCKey and will they send you a confirmation to received documents and if yes how long it will take

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Hi
Hey try to login through GCKey create an account and i think it is faster in this manner because in my case, I won appeal on 21 Nov and when I cancel code of conduct of my lawyer so I got chance to access to login into GCKey and they update in account about PCC and Medical on 7th Jan but i did not get any request through email. so better try to access in GCKey first.
Hi there,
Sorry I got confused with this code of conduct thing u mentioned here, do you use or cancel representative form?
I also tried to link my application with the Gckey link won't allow me, tried the online link too same thing but before the refusal in 2017 I was checking online then after refusal it got locked. Now that I won my appeal I can't still check status or location of my file. Can you give some advise?
Thank you

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Please let me know how to login to GCKey