+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

SKgirl1991

Jan 27, 2017
That's crazyy the you for a call, that's the 1st ive heard of that. But yeah, they will send you the request letter for new medical and all that, and im told after that it can take up to 6 more months for final processing :(
Yes I got the request email this morning as promised. I hope it doesn’t take another 6 months ugh

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
So next it woll take about 2 months before you hear from cic. They will send you a request for a new medical and new criminal record check. And forms.
Hi shalenabennie hope you fine and good I am still waiting no response so may be they send my file to LVO right appeal win date 27 September and letter receive 17 October

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi shalenabennie hope you fine and good I am still waiting no response so may be they send my file to LVO right appeal win date 27 September and letter receive 17 October
Is that who was taking care of your file before? If yes, then most likely. Expect 2 months to go by before you hear any fun them. Then, you should receive request letter for new medical, forms, and police check :) then you will nothing for a long time lol

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Is that who was taking care of your file before? If yes, then most likely. Expect 2 months to go by before you hear any fun them. Then, you should receive request letter for new medical, forms, and police check :) then you will nothing for a long time lol
Yah my wife in Canada she looking for my file 2 months from the day of hearing or from the day of decision letter???

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
After winning the hearing, can I already do the medical examination, or have to wait for them to ask?
Unfortunately you have to wait for the request :( they have to send you the paperwork that you will need to complete it. I had that thought too, trying to get ahead lol. No luck though. You can start updating your schedule A form though :)

nwaefulu_716

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
02-03-2017 (schedule A)
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
File Transfer...
15-06-2017 (ECAS IP)
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
12-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
We managed to do an “upfront medical” and updated the 2 police clearances we knew had expired. I emailed them to the CPC in Ottawa and also uploaded on IRCC webform last weekend. On Wednesday the online account changed to in process. Thursday I got an email saying they had received my documents. Today they emailed my husband telling him they received the medical results but there is some kind of test missing, so he has to go back to the panel physician to complete. He has an appointment tomorrow morning to do that. His email came from “The London Regional Medical Office”. Does that mean London UK has the file?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
We managed to do an “upfront medical” and updated the 2 police clearances we knew had expired. I emailed them to the CPC in Ottawa and also uploaded on IRCC webform last weekend. On Wednesday the online account changed to in process. Thursday I got an email saying they had received my documents. Today they emailed my husband telling him they received the medical results but there is some kind of test missing, so he has to go back to the panel physician to complete. He has an appointment tomorrow morning to do that. His email came from “The London Regional Medical Office”. Does that mean London UK has the file?
Most likely i think.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Unfortunately you have to wait for the request :( they have to send you the paperwork that you will need to complete it. I had that thought too, trying to get ahead lol. No luck though. You can start updating your schedule A form though :)
I'm going to need the papers that they will send to take the doctors exam? How can I start to update their schedule?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I'm going to need the papers that they will send to take the doctors exam? How can I start to update their schedule?
No no not THEIR schedule. The Schedule A form. Its the long one that you need to include work history, all past address for the last like 10 years .. All that. You can Google it and sysrt filling it out. Just search "Schedule A immigration Canada"

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Great. Medical results are posted on the website accessible to authorized visa officers. There is no paper file .
What is the email id of CPC - Ottawa for sending the documents? Thanks.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
We can do the medical upfront without waiting for any paper. Following forms are required to be filled up again. In most cases we just need to copy from the forms submitted alongwith original application. These are available in the blue book.
Generic application form IMM 008

Additional family information IMM 5406

Background/declaration Scheduled A IMM 5669

Additional dependent and Representative forms if applicable.
Biodata page of passport and police clearance certificates have to be submitted too.
If you haven't paid RPRF, it should be paid now and send them the copy of the receipt.