July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Use the web version of facebook on your PC instead of using your phone or tablet.
When I downloaded the information from phone it only went to April 2017. But i need 2015 messages and calls. Do you know how to get that? Is there any app or something to download guys? :(

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
When I downloaded the information from phone it only went to April 2017. But i need 2015 messages and calls. Do you know how to get that? Is there any app or something to download guys? :(
Can you find your 2015 messages through the web version of fb? You might have to take screenshot manually. Maybe this might help

Reactions: Taj23

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Can you find your 2015 messages through the web version of fb? You might have to take screenshot manually. Maybe this might help
I am downloading the information from my laptop now. It gave me the option for date range, so lets see it it lets me viee 2015 messages. Hoping hoping yes .I will let you know if this works. Just tje format on the video is different than the fb now.

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi and thanks for your response. We did tried to call them yesterday but no answer yet but we’re going to try again on Monday.

I would call and ask them about the appeal when I had fill for my spouseship appeal I wasn't hearding from them so I call I even when to there office and they could of tell me when my full hearding was going to be

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually we filled for the appeal in December 2016, couple of weeks after the refusal... And we have also confirmed from the lawyer about the blue book and he said it was received in March 2017. But the initial application started in January 2016, and didn’t hear back not on till September when the visa office requested for interview.

Anyways we tried calling the appeal board yesterday and didn’t get any responses but still going to keep trying till we’re able to speak to someone. And if there’s any other way to go about... @trikiliki please let’s know. Thanks

You submitted your appeal in January 2017? What is your timeline for everything and when did you first apply? If you did appeal in January of last year, you should have heard something already. Did you receive your blue book? Have you contacted your lawyer to follow up? If your lawyer submitted your appeal on your behalf, and they are not responding, you need to call the appeal board to make sure they even submitted your appeal/that it was received. Call them anyway, something doesn't seem right, look up the number online for the office in your city that is responsible for your file.

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Actually we filled for the appeal in December 2016, couple of weeks after the refusal... And we have also confirmed from the lawyer about the blue book and he said it was received in March 2017. But the initial application started in January 2016, and didn’t hear back not on till September when the visa office requested for interview.

Anyways we tried calling the appeal board yesterday and didn’t get any responses but still going to keep trying till we’re able to speak to someone. And if there’s any other way to go about... @trikiliki please let’s know. Thanks

If you got blue book March then you should have a hearing date scheduled already. Call 416-952-7456 that one of the case managers left me when I got my scheduling conference date.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
How much time does it take to make Decision, after full day Hearing? Is it normal not to get the decision right after hearing? We have Our waiting time starts from 10-03-2018.

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
How much time does it take to make Decision, after full day Hearing? Is it normal not to get the decision right after hearing? We have Our waiting time starts from 10-03-2018.
It says a decision can be anywhere up to 60 days after hearing. I've seen longer. It depends on how complicated or how well presented your case is.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
After 2 months and 1 week we emailed to Ottawa the updated forms and PCC, got a email from them this morning telling us that they haven't receive any of the documents from us. We immediately resend all the documents again with a follow-up email whether they receive the resend ok but got no reply back from them beside that auto response email. Just curious of how you guys check with Ottawa regard documents emailed to them is ok or there is no way to check beside waiting for them to tell us?

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Hello everyone...no one can reply me but still I am share my questions on this forum so please little bit help me
I Appeal hearing was on 27 September 2018 and on the spot they tell us that you win your appeal and we send a letter to you after one week so on 16 October I receive the letter in which they says that we allowed your appeal and they also directed to immigration that you must continue his application
Now I check on cic website status of my application but show nothing so can anyone told me that’s what’s the next please understand me the next steps and or it’s Normal
Thanks

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello everyone...no one can reply me but still I am share my questions on this forum so please little bit help me
I Appeal hearing was on 27 September 2018 and on the spot they tell us that you win your appeal and we send a letter to you after one week so on 16 October I receive the letter in which they says that we allowed your appeal and they also directed to immigration that you must continue his application
Now I check on cic website status of my application but show nothing so can anyone told me that’s what’s the next please understand me the next steps and or it’s Normal
Thanks
Yes both of us hearing was in Sept and I get answer on the spot but received the letter on the 05 of Oct saying they allow the appeal and I am still waiting for them to send me information when to send the updated information like medical police record ect I know it seems long but be patient the harder part is over which means they had accepted your case me I just keeping calm cause I know I have to go on there timing with everything there nothing you can do but wait until they ready for you am praying that my husband come by April or March 2019 cause I read on some of the form here it look like it take 6 to 7 months for everything to done me am just keeping faith and praying everything done soon

Reactions: Shahzad latif

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Yes both of us hearing was in Sept and I get answer on the spot but received the letter on the 05 of Oct saying they allow the appeal and I am still waiting for them to send me information when to send the updated information like medical police record ect I know it seems long but be patient the harder part is over which means they had accepted your case me I just keeping calm cause I know I have to go on there timing with everything there nothing you can do but wait until they ready for you am praying that my husband come by April or March 2019 cause I read on some of the form here it look like it take 6 to 7 months for everything to done me am just keeping faith and praying everything done soon
Oh that’s great sister that I have someone with same dates your one is also on 27 September sister please let me know anytime you receive any kind of letter or some updates thanks a lot

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks
Yes, this is normal. It takes at least a month from the time the decision is made for your file to be sent to Ottawa and re-opened so until then, you will have no access to the online account. Once your file is re-activated, it will either be sent back to your original visa office for processing, or the processing will be completed in Ottawa. Shortly after they should send you a document request in the form of an email notifying you there is a message in your account, where you will find your instructions for most likely a new medical, police check, copy of passport info pages, updated schedule A and background forms and a deadline for all this to be submitted. (The medical can take a few weeks to obtain in some countries, if that is the case in your country it might be a good idea to go request that now).

Then you wait...There is no set time for how long this is going to take, I have seen people report between 3-7 months... however there is someone on this forum that won their appeal and has been waiting since last September :(

As for myself, we won our appeal on the spot on April 28, file was sent to Ottawa and re-opened on May 9th. New docs were requested at the end of May, submitted everything June 13th... was notified on August 23 that two of the updated forms still not received so had to resend, which was very upsetting. The deadline was very close and I was not able to get a live person on the phone at cic to make sure they got everything, so I went to my MP office. They did an inquiry to ensure the docs were received and to find out the status, ask about the background check that still was showing as not started. 2 weeks later our background changed to in process, we got pre-arrival letter the next day, and the day after that passport request! It was a a barrage of everything. We are still in shock, its been 26 months for us since we first applied in August 2016 and it was starting to feel like this was how it was going to be forever. He will be landing on November 3rd.

Have a little more patience and strength, you got through the hardest parts already. You won your appeal, so now its just administrative procedures. The faster your respond to document request and re-medical, the better and make sure you DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES on the forms. This can cause awful delays. Once you have sent everything and if a few months go by without any updates or movement, see if your MP can do an inquiry for you. At that stage I think it can be helpful. Good luck!

Reactions: Shahzad latif