+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Heer ranjha

Jul 28, 2016
The 5490 request is a bit weird, it could of been a mistake. I would call CIC or get your mp to call on your behalf to verify this.

They asked my husband to send "travel itinerary"....which was a completely different title than the actual requested document of "supplementary travel information" form. So mp called and confirmed it was the ''supplementary travel information" form ...not an intinery.the officer made a mistake .
Means i dnt have to send 5490 form... i place of 5490 form which form i have to send ???

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Means i dnt have to send 5490 form... i place of 5490 form which form i have to send ???
Call CIC or call your MP to verify what they mean.

I cannot give you a direct answer. I advise you to contact CIC.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
You really need to call them and speak to a live person, this is too important and must be straightened out. Ideally you needed to speak to someone last Tuesday to try and advocate for either an extension of document submission (unlikely as they need enough time to go over what you send them in order to prepare) or to reschedule your date. Not sure what city you are in, but my experience with the Toronto office is that it was very easy to get someone on the phone and they were very helpful. You have someone there managing your file, this is who you want to try and speak to. The phone number should be there somewhere on correspondence you received from them, or is easily located online.
Yes, you are right. I have been in contact with them. I called this morning and they said they received and if they approve they will send a letter informing me of their decision. I really hope they accept. Also could anyone help me find a lawyer that can help me in Ottawa from the website Justice.net. There are a few but I am not sure who is better to choose. If anyone you know that can help me with a good price from the website or not. Let me know please. Really in need of one. Thank you

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
Please am new to this forum, I just received my blue book, please can someone tell me how to request for ADR, thank you.
Hi, just wondering how long it took you to get the blue book after you send the Notice of Appeal and which office was it?

Heer ranjha

Jul 28, 2016
After winning full hearing immigration again demand spouse questionarie form with updated information. Can i have to send them again all pictures ???

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
***Please help don't ignore ****

In our sponsorship application. There is a part that ask have you ever been refused visa to Canada or any country we mentioned yes and then there is a part that says explain.
We mentioned i was refused Canada visitor visa twice but just realised we didn't mention i was refused visitor visa to the UK in 2014.
***** I realised that in all out forms from previous visiting to BOC the uk refusal wasn't ever mentioned . Would mentioning it now cause even more issue ?******
What can we do to rectify this ?
Is this going to cause any issues ?
Is this misrepresentation ?
I just received AOR.

Oct 16, 2018
Subject: Need Information about the appeal case after 1st Hearing.
Dear All,
Good Morning,

reference to the above mentioned subject kindly advise me the following below point.
Family Sponser case my elder brother sponser for me and my parents and he submit the appeal. first appeal hearing already done the other will be next month
Please advise if in the next appeal they accepted how much time will be taken for the pasting of vise i need to know full procedure after acceptance

kindly inform.

ali naqvi512

Oct 16, 2018
hi trikilik they also e mail me and the need proof of relation ship and our last date is 24 oct to sbmit the proofs i want to ask you its normal or not i am too much confused my wife there and i live in saudi arabaia and what will b next please share with me if u have any expeirnce thanks

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Hi everyone today I receive my descion letter in which they says that your appeal is allowed my hearing is on 27 September today on 16 October I receive letter so what are the next step and take how much time

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can any one tell me validity of police clearance certificates I am in situation where after wining appeal they asked me updated forms and police reports .after wining appeal I did my police report upfront and they asked me after 2 and half months later and now I need some time to prepare other documents some one told me police clearance has to be issued less than 3 months what should I do can I submit my police clearance now before 3 months over and send them other documents before 60 days they gave me which will be up on 5th December any advice plz FBI RCMP and Pakistani Report ?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
***Please help don't ignore ****

In our sponsorship application. There is a part that ask have you ever been refused visa to Canada or any country we mentioned yes and then there is a part that says explain.
We mentioned i was refused Canada visitor visa twice but just realised we didn't mention i was refused visitor visa to the UK in 2014.
***** I realised that in all out forms from previous visiting to BOC the uk refusal wasn't ever mentioned . Would mentioning it now cause even more issue ?******
What can we do to rectify this ?
Is this going to cause any issues ?
Is this misrepresentation ?
I just received AOR.
I would let CIC know through web form that you made a mistake. They can find this out and if you do not declare this visa it could result in the rejection of your application or accusations of misrepresentation.

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
Hi everyone today I receive my descion letter in which they says that your appeal is allowed my hearing is on 27 September today on 16 October I receive letter so what are the next step and take how much time

you mean September 27, 2019???

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
S
I would let CIC know through web form that you made a mistake. They can find this out and if you do not declare this visa it could result in the rejection of your application or accusations of misrepresentation.
So if I do now I am safe ?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
S

So if I do now I am safe ?
I have no idea ...but that would be a safest route I think. People on this forum in other threads have made same kind of mistake....maybe reach out to them and see how they handled it.