Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Our spousal sponsorship application rejected on 3rd oc 2018. I had a representative who was communicating with cic on our behalf now since the application is rejected and we're filling an appeal. Will he(the representative) be receiving the blue book or my my wife (the sponsor)?
We also have hired a lawyer to file our appeal. So its quite confusing that who would be receiving the blue book sent by cic. The last thing we want is further delay in the process cos cic couldnt figure to who they should send the blue book.
Any help will be highly appreciated. thank you
I had a immigration consultant and after rejection I used him to sent appeal as well. But I cancelled him and changed address to my address soon after. I received blue book in my address. If you dont want to use same representative, send cancellation letter and change letter right away. Usually it takes 3 months to receive the blue book, so there are some time to update the address in IAD office.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Hello Guys. We had the appeal hearing on 08-08-2018, it was invasive and stressful.was long and before Our lawyer and minister council made their final arguments. Judge/Member told them to submit a written argument. First, our lawyer submits her argument then minister council and in the last our lawyer submit counter-arguments on 03-10-2018.

In the hearing, the judge did not ask many questions, just 4 questions from me( applicant).

Now My question is how the judgment is going to be made? On the basis of arguments? or on the Opinion of judge/member, I mean whatever she thinks about our case?

What is the % of approval in appeal hearing cases? Most cases get approve or refuse? Guys need your opinion on this. Our lawyer thinks we have a strong case and we have covered every single thing.
My best wishes for your appeal. I hope you get positive results. What kind of question you faced in hearing? Was everything related to concerns in bluebook or they asked whatever they want? My hearing is coming next month, very stressed already.

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
I had a immigration consultant and after rejection I used him to sent appeal as well. But I cancelled him and changed address to my address soon after. I received blue book in my address. If you dont want to use same representative, send cancellation letter and change letter right away. Usually it takes 3 months to receive the blue book, so there are some time to update the address in IAD office.

Hope this helps.
I’ll be sending the “ representative cancellation” letter to cic soon after filing the appeal. Thank you for the help.

Heer ranjha

Jul 28, 2016
When i open gc key to link application then it show that your file tied up with another representative and inform me to fill representative form if u want to cancel representative..can i fill form so that i can handle my documents request to upload ...

Marijet

Jul 9, 2017
Hi ask ko lng kelan kyo nagpasa nag application at denied ng 2018? Naka recieve ba kyo ng Procedural fairness letter bago ma deny? Thanks
yes i recieved procedural fairness letter back in october 2017 then a final inadmissible letter with visa denial on ok april 2018.

Marijet

Jul 9, 2017
I won my appeal on july 27, 2018 got mail back with letter saying The appeal is allowed. The officer’s decision to refuse a permanent resident visa is set aside, and an officer must continue to process the application in accordance with the reasons of the Immigration Appeal Division. Just got an email on September 13th asking for a bunch of form and med check and Police clearance.

I thought after you win your appeal all that they will ask you to do is to submitt medical check and police clearance. Why are they asking my wife to submit 0008, 5669, 5406 again. Will they make her go through an interviews again even though the appeal was won and the IAD approved the case. Will it get refuse again. I got a letter from the IAD say that the appeal is accepted and the officer decision that failed is set aside and the case officer must continue to process the application. Is my wife good now or will they refuse her again?

This is the email i got from the goverments after my appeal was success with a new UCI number:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) has allowed the Appeal on your application. As a result, your application will now be re-opened and re-assessed based on the decision of the IAD.

In order for our office to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents to be sent to our office within 60 days from the receipt of this letter:

1. An updated application kit which must include the following:

a. IMM 0008 - Application forPermanent Residence for yourself;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

b. IMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background Information for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

c. IMM 5406 - Additional FamilyInformation for yourself and all your dependants over 18 years old;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

2. An updated IMM 5476 - Use of a Representative form, if you are designating a representative. If you are no longer using your previous representative, please complete Section C of IMM 5476 to cancel your previous representative.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

3. A copy of the biometric page of your and any dependants’ valid passport.

Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 monthsprior to your entry to Canada.

4. A new Medical Examination as per the instructions on our website. If the medical report form (IMM1017) is not included in this letter, it will be sent to you in an email shortly. For more information visit:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp.

5. Updated Police Certificates from allof the countries you have resided in for 6 months or more since you turned the age of 18 years old. Dependants aged 18 years old and over are also required to submit police certificates.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please email all requested documents and information to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca andput your application number in the subject line.
hi we’re kinda in the same situation.. i won my appeal june 2018. then they asked for remedical in august then additional documents in september like new police clearance and updated forms. MP says are not allowed to deny our application anymore . . background check is still in process since august.i hope PPR is next i just don’t know when.

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. My spouse and I are yet to hear back from our lawyer or the immigration concerning our appeal since submitted in January 2017. We’re completely lost of what’s going on and concern of what’s going to happen, can anyone here help us out of what step to take as we’re in need of help. Thanks

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello everyone. My spouse and I are yet to hear back from our lawyer or the immigration concerning our appeal since submitted in January 2017. We’re completely lost of what’s going on and concern of what’s going to happen, can anyone here help us out of what step to take as we’re in need of help. Thanks
I would call and ask them about the appeal when I had fill for my spouseship appeal I wasn't hearding from them so I call I even when to there office and they could of tell me when my full hearding was going to be

Reactions: I_Am_Baruch

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
If your hearing is in Toronto, call the scheduling office 416-952-7446 and ask them for a date.

Reactions: I_Am_Baruch

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You submitted your appeal in January 2017? What is your timeline for everything and when did you first apply? If you did appeal in January of last year, you should have heard something already. Did you receive your blue book? Have you contacted your lawyer to follow up? If your lawyer submitted your appeal on your behalf, and they are not responding, you need to call the appeal board to make sure they even submitted your appeal/that it was received. Call them anyway, something doesn't seem right, look up the number online for the office in your city that is responsible for your file.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
My best wishes for your appeal. I hope you get positive results. What kind of question you faced in hearing? Was everything related to concerns in bluebook or they asked whatever they want? My hearing is coming next month, very stressed already.

It was whatever, Accutally we were not asked questions related to bluebook at all.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Helllo guys , I am at a really tough situation where my 2015 messenger calls and messages can help me in my case once they accept the extention I requested. Anyone know how to get the chat history from previous years from facebook messenger? Please help me out if you do know. It can save my life!

Thank you

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Helllo guys , I am at a really tough situation where my 2015 messenger calls and messages can help me in my case once they accept the extention I requested. Anyone know how to get the chat history from previous years from facebook messenger? Please help me out if you do know. It can save my life!

Thank you
Use the web version of facebook on your PC instead of using your phone or tablet.

Reactions: Taj23