Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
It ca
I request to all members that I win my ADR on September 27.2018 and still I not receive any mail or email from IAD so it’s normal and in how much time expected that I get at...please share your experience with me
It can taje a few months just to get offical decision letter.. Even before form request

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Our spousal sponsorship application rejected on 3rd oc 2018. I had a representative who was communicating with cic on our behalf now since the application is rejected and we're filling an appeal. Will he(the representative) be receiving the blue book or my my wife (the sponsor)?
We also have hired a lawyer to file our appeal. So its quite confusing that who would be receiving the blue book sent by cic. The last thing we want is further delay in the process cos cic couldnt figure to who they should send the blue book.
Any help will be highly appreciated. thank you

Heer ranjha

Jul 28, 2016
Please anybody help me... i got pcc medical req but now we dnt have any lawyer... can anybody help how i send them pcc to new delhi visa office... i dnt have any mail please anybody help me..

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Hello Guys. We had the appeal hearing on 08-08-2018, it was invasive and stressful.was long and before Our lawyer and minister council made their final arguments. Judge/Member told them to submit a written argument. First, our lawyer submits her argument then minister council and in the last our lawyer submit counter-arguments on 03-10-2018.

In the hearing, the judge did not ask many questions, just 4 questions from me( applicant).

Now My question is how the judgment is going to be made? On the basis of arguments? or on the Opinion of judge/member, I mean whatever she thinks about our case?

What is the % of approval in appeal hearing cases? Most cases get approve or refuse? Guys need your opinion on this. Our lawyer thinks we have a strong case and we have covered every single thing.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Now My question is how the judgment is going to be made? On the basis of arguments? or on the Opinion of judge/member, I mean whatever she thinks about our case?

What is the % of approval in appeal hearing cases? Most cases get approve or refuse? Guys need your opinion on this. Our lawyer thinks we have a strong case and we have covered every single thing.
I hope your appeal will be allowed. No one can tell, but do you think the counter argument and evidence provide by your lawyer are strong enough to override the ones submitted by the MC? For my wife and I, we already have a contingency plan of how we are going to live back in my home country in terms of housing, job, quality of life etc and I emphasis that in my appeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicee

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Can any one tell me validity of police clearance certificates I am in situation where after wining appeal they asked me updated forms and police reports .after wining appeal I did my police report upfront and they asked me after 2 and half months later and now I need some time to prepare other documents some one told me police clearance has to be issued less than 3 months what should I do can I submit my police clearance now before 3 months over and send them other documents before 60 days they gave me which will be up on 5th December any advice plz ?

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
I hope you were able to get everything together in such a short amount of time. What did they say when you called them? I hope they were understanding and some sort of reasonable solution was found.
I have faxed them but no answer yet. I really hope they accept too. So nervous. :
:(

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have faxed them but no answer yet. I really hope they accept too. So nervous. :
:(
You really need to call them and speak to a live person, this is too important and must be straightened out. Ideally you needed to speak to someone last Tuesday to try and advocate for either an extension of document submission (unlikely as they need enough time to go over what you send them in order to prepare) or to reschedule your date. Not sure what city you are in, but my experience with the Toronto office is that it was very easy to get someone on the phone and they were very helpful. You have someone there managing your file, this is who you want to try and speak to. The phone number should be there somewhere on correspondence you received from them, or is easily located online.

Reactions: Taj23

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
You really need to call them and speak to a live person, this is too important and must be straightened out. Ideally you needed to speak to someone last Tuesday to try and advocate for either an extension of document submission (unlikely as they need enough time to go over what you send them in order to prepare) or to reschedule your date. Not sure what city you are in, but my experience with the Toronto office is that it was very easy to get someone on the phone and they were very helpful. You have someone there managing your file, this is who you want to try and speak to. The phone number should be there somewhere on correspondence you received from them, or is easily located online.
I agree call them ASAP ...vancouver office very easy to get person on phone to

Reactions: ali naqvi512

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello Guys. We had the appeal hearing on 08-08-2018, it was invasive and stressful.was long and before Our lawyer and minister council made their final arguments. Judge/Member told them to submit a written argument. First, our lawyer submits her argument then minister council and in the last our lawyer submit counter-arguments on 03-10-2018.

In the hearing, the judge did not ask many questions, just 4 questions from me( applicant).

The judge don't really weight in he or she just listen the person from immgration is the one who question you and if you have a lawyer do it too

Heer ranjha

Jul 28, 2016
Hello everyone i need help.. after winning full hearing ndvo req me
For
Pcc and medical but they also request for different form and i am confuse that they also request for spouse questionarie form no. 5490. So my question is that i have to again send all documents like photos emails bills which i already sent during full hearing or i have to justfill form??? I won my full hearing in july 2018

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Hello everyone i need help.. after winning full hearing ndvo req me
For
Pcc and medical but they also request for different form and i am confuse that they also request for spouse questionarie form no. 5490. So my question is that i have to again send all documents like photos emails bills which i already sent during full hearing or i have to justfill form??? I won my full hearing in july 2018
The 5490 request is a bit weird, it could of been a mistake. I would call CIC or get your mp to call on your behalf to verify this.

They asked my husband to send "travel itinerary"....which was a completely different title than the actual requested document of "supplementary travel information" form. So mp called and confirmed it was the ''supplementary travel information" form ...not an intinery.the officer made a mistake .