Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
You should of
Has anyone else been in the same situation? Please share, what happened? Did they give an extension? Were they understanding?
Thank you
You should of been sent a package right after you filed to appeal... It explains how to prepare the evidence.

Reactions: Taj23

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
They want proof of why the refusal was wrong, if it was for reason of non-genuine marriage you have to show evidence that your relationship is genuine; proof of all your travel/visits, pictures together, pictures with family, phone bills, chat logs with some good quality conversations, any new evidence since you were refused. In your letter you need to address all of the concerns of the interviewing officer. You should have been collecting this since your refusal in preparation. I believe they want you to make 3 copies? one for the ministers council, one for the iad, and one for you.
As long as it needs to be, you need to go through your blue book that was sent to you, it will have all of the officers notes in there and address everything she was concerned about.
Alright, I am working on it and taking advantage of the long weekend. But are they asking for new documents or they want the old proof and documents that were sent which is in the bluebook? And i sent more documents after the interview but they still were not satisfied. Do i resend and gather those too? Or they already have those documents?

Thank you so much for your really

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alright, I am working on it and taking advantage of the long weekend. But are they asking for new documents or they want the old proof and documents that were sent which is in the bluebook? And i sent more documents after the interview but they still were not satisfied. Do i resend and gather those too? Or they already have those documents?

They already have everything that is in the bluebook. Whatever is in the bluebook is all they have though, nothing more. So if there is anything important that you already sent before that is not there, include it or if there is something already in there but you want to emphasize or draw more attention to it that you feel can strengthen your case, go ahead. But you also need to send as much relevant new evidence as possible.

There is no limit. If you are fortunate enough to have a printer and can print pictures, great! You can do a bunch per page,and you will want to tag/label them so they know what they are looking at (you can write captions in pen beside the pictures).
Try to organize everything as best you can into sections, based on the concerns of the officer.

In your letter talk about your relationship, all of the qualities that make it genuine ( they are not so worried about you being genuine, its the intentions of your spouse they are questioning). Go over one by one all of the concerns of the interviewer and explain or argue (factually) why they are not true or why they were wrong and provide examples or reasons.

You are supposed to have a table of contents as well and the pages need to be numbered, all three copies matching.
You can use 3 ring binders or folders or large envelopes, whatever you can manage to put together in the short amount of time you have. You might want to make a trip out to the dollar store today to grab some if everything will be closed tomorrow.

Hopefully they will be a little lenient with you and either allow you to be a day or two late in your submission...or they may want to re-schedule your adr, which could end up being a few more months down the road. If that happens don't despair, it would actually work in your favor and give you the time you really need to prepare for this to the best of your ability.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
They already have everything that is in the bluebook. Whatever is in the bluebook is all they have though, nothing more. So if there is anything important that you already sent before that is not there, include it or if there is something already in there but you want to emphasize or draw more attention to it that you feel can strengthen your case, go ahead. But you also need to send as much relevant new evidence as possible.

There is no limit. If you are fortunate enough to have a printer and can print pictures, great! You can do a bunch per page,and you will want to tag/label them so they know what they are looking at (you can write captions in pen beside the pictures).
Try to organize everything as best you can into sections, based on the concerns of the officer.

In your letter talk about your relationship, all of the qualities that make it genuine ( they are not so worried about you being genuine, its the intentions of your spouse they are questioning). Go over one by one all of the concerns of the interviewer and explain or argue (factually) why they are not true or why they were wrong and provide examples or reasons.

You are supposed to have a table of contents as well and the pages need to be numbered, all three copies matching.
You can use 3 ring binders or folders or large envelopes, whatever you can manage to put together in the short amount of time you have. You might want to make a trip out to the dollar store today to grab some if everything will be closed tomorrow.

Hopefully they will be a little lenient with you and either allow you to be a day or two late in your submission...or they may want to re-schedule your adr, which could end up being a few more months down the road. If that happens don't despair, it would actually work in your favor and give you the time you really need to prepare for this to the best of your ability.
Wow, I really appreciate the detailed message. It is helping me alot. Thanks so much! For the pictures, does it have to printed like hard copy? Or can i paste them in microsoft and print them? And fr numbering the pages, can I just use a pen? Are they picky with these things?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Hello Guys. We had appeal hearing on 08-08-2018, it was invasive and stressful.was long and before Our lawyer and minister council made their final arguments. Judge/Member told them to submit a written argument. First, our lawyer submits her argument then minister council and in the last our lawyer submit counter-arguments on 03-10-2018.

In the hearing judge did not ask many questions, just 4 questions from me( applicant).

Now My question is how the judgment is going to be made? On the basis of arguments? or on the Opinion of judge/member, I mean whatever she thinks about our case?

What is the % of approval in appeal hearing cases? Most cases get approve or refuse? Guys need your opinion on this. Our lawyer think we have a strong case and we have covered every single thing.

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wow, I really appreciate the detailed message. It is helping me alot. Thanks so much! For the pictures, does it have to printed like hard copy? Or can i paste them in microsoft and print them? And fr numbering the pages, can I just use a pen? Are they picky with these things?
Yes you can definitely do them in word and print them, I did that too and it was fine. You can number by hand too no problem, as long as they are accurate and the same in all 3 copies.

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
Yes you can definitely do them in word and print them, I did that too and it was fine. You can number by hand too no problem, as long as they are accurate and the same in all 3 copies.
Perfect, thanks so much!!

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!

Send all new evidence

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Quick question please, I have nowhere to keep my baby for ADR. Can I take her with me? Well I'll have to take her as no choice for now. Will this pose a problem? I have called my case officer to ask but never picks up and no voicemail option

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Quick question please, I have nowhere to keep my baby for ADR. Can I take her with me? Well I'll have to take her as no choice for now. Will this pose a problem? I have called my case officer to ask but never picks up and no voicemail option
I also have this problem, if I did not get a friend to stay with my baby, I'll have to take my baby to the hearing.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I would hope it's OK. I would bring and say "well I hsve to bring my baby because obviously I'm a single parent on one income be ause my husband is not here... So I have no choice "....... Lol but I'm just bitter lol and in same situation

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Perfect, thanks so much!!
I hope you were able to get everything together in such a short amount of time. What did they say when you called them? I hope they were understanding and some sort of reasonable solution was found.

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
hi.need some1 help.we won adr on 30th aug.then yesterday we received medical.pcc n updated forms request by Ottawa.pakistan case by London visa office processed.but after adr won it's processing by Ottawa.want 2 things to you
1.they didn't mention any mail adress in email.n ask send us by email.n they told their email adress.but confused bcas according to past experianc we submit pcc original by mail.always we send original.n London require original.but now Ottawa asking by email scane form.is it normal?n how we send them by email or mail.any pak applicant share ur experianc by Ottawa pls..
2.they ask for passport scane form copies too.but told with it.it must be valid for 6 mnths till 1st landing.when my passport valid now for 3.5 mnths.mean around 4 mnths.what I can do..it may be use now or there must be new 1.but nadra told us only we will process it as renew when it's validity less than 90 days..
pls help me..much confuse

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
hi.need some1 help.we won adr on 30th aug.then yesterday we received medical.pcc n updated forms request by Ottawa.pakistan case by London visa office processed.but after adr won it's processing by Ottawa.want 2 things to you
1.they didn't mention any mail adress in email.n ask send us by email.n they told their email adress.but confused bcas according to past experianc we submit pcc original by mail.always we send original.n London require original.but now Ottawa asking by email scane form.is it normal?n how we send them by email or mail.any pak applicant share ur experianc by Ottawa pls..
2.they ask for passport scane form copies too.but told with it.it must be valid for 6 mnths till 1st landing.when my passport valid now for 3.5 mnths.mean around 4 mnths.what I can do..it may be use now or there must be new 1.but nadra told us only we will process it as renew when it's validity less than 90 days..
pls help me..much confuse
Brother can I talk with you on whatsAPP or cellphone because I won my adr on 27 September but still I got no mail or email

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
I request to all members that I win my ADR on September 27.2018 and still I not receive any mail or email from IAD so it’s normal and in how much time expected that I get at...please share your experience with me