+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
It’s very frustrating I don’t know what else we can prove that we are in genuine relationship specially when you have baby too it’s crazy to think some one will have the kid only to obtain immigration status in Canada it’s only happend in real relationship.they should reunite families not tore them a part it’s very disappointing.unfortely we are powerless at this point .
True love I got to learn at my full hearing that if the officer refuse you because of the relationship is not genuine and enter in primary purpose of gaining status in Canada do you know that they are to separate reason so say you can prove the marriage is genuine and can't prove it was enter in the primary purpose of gaining status in Canada they will refuse the application that what the minister concil told me today so basically you have to prove that the 2 reason the denial your case was wrong and you can prove the marriage is genuine and didn't primary purpose of gaining status in Canada

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Hey guys thank God he is real my case was so complicated even my lawyer think that we wouldn't win but we won a full hearing today got the answer one hour after the minister council heard all the evidence he broke for one hour and came and said it was allowed I know God was in control cause when everyone else say that I wouldn't win God show them that he is still in control good luck to the ones who is waiting keep the faith
Congratulations!

Reactions: Alicee

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Hi Trishgd, I'm really happy to see that you got a full hearing date. I'm also waiting for full hearing. Could you tell me plz when did you file your appeal? Good luck with your hearing.
I filed my appeal January 2017. I had a ADR hearing in November but the witch sent it to full hearing.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
They didn't have to make you come back just for that. *eye roll*
Right!!!!:mad::mad:. I’m so aggravated with all of this. I’m just ready to start living my life.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
If you have a scheduled conference, is there a chance that you might not need a full hearing? How does that work? Thankss!
In my letter they made it sound like it it’s a situation where they would reconsider and not send it to full hearing but when I went. It was just a lady telling me what I needed and how to send it evidence to both parties. Then taking me to get a full hearing date

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
Hey guys thank God he is real my case was so complicated even my lawyer think that we wouldn't win but we won a full hearing today got the answer one hour after the minister council heard all the evidence he broke for one hour and came and said it was allowed I know God was in control cause when everyone else say that I wouldn't win God show them that he is still in control good luck to the ones who is waiting keep the faith
Hey congrats on your win. What was the experience like and what were some of the questions asked? Can you please shed some light on that?. I have my hearing in like 4 months.

Reactions: munimisu

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Many many congratulations. So inspiring to hear success like yours :)

Reactions: malicia

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
True love I got to learn at my full hearing that if the officer refuse you because of the relationship is not genuine and enter in primary purpose of gaining status in Canada do you know that they are to separate reason so say you can prove the marriage is genuine and can't prove it was enter in the primary purpose of gaining status in Canada they will refuse the application that what the minister concil told me today so basically you have to prove that the 2 reason the denial your case was wrong and you can prove the marriage is genuine and didn't primary purpose of gaining status in Canada
Thank you, this is so useful information, do you have any suggestion as to how to prove that the spouse is not entering in the primary purpose of gaining status in Canada. IT will be very very useful if you or any of our members here could suggest some ideas on it, as many ppl here are stuck in that situation here and reflecting some light and idea on it will many of us.

Thank you once again for all your help here friends.

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Thank you, this is so useful information, do you have any suggestion as to how to prove that the spouse is not entering in the primary purpose of gaining status in Canada. IT will be very very useful if you or any of our members here could suggest some ideas on it, as many ppl here are stuck in that situation here and reflecting some light and idea on it will many of us.

Thank you once again for all your help here friends.
Honesty I give them all my evidences the minister pointed out that we been together for a long time with two kids and he is convinced that the marriage wasn't entered in as a primary purpose of gaining status in Canada

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Reactions: MaryL

Holymoses

Dec 30, 2016
Good evening all , my wife is going for our conference on the 26th of this month and we might have our ADR or Full Hearing on December . Pls can anyone who has been through this process share with us what we need to expect

Maple Leaf123

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Everyone!

from what i've read in this forum, your appeal is usually not allowed after an ADR/mediation? I got a call from IAD and they said that id i win the mediation my file will be re-opened, but from your experience it sounds like they just forward you to a full hearing? Anyone with other experiences? has anyone ever won the actual ADR without going to a full hearing?
So re-applying would be the better way to go? I seams faster... a lot faster than this...
Please advice! I would appreciate it if anyone can share what happened in their ADR. I don't want to get crushed again...

Maple Leaf123

Sep 12, 2018
Good evening all , my wife is going for our conference on the 26th of this month and we might have our ADR or Full Hearing on December . Pls can anyone who has been through this process share with us what we need to expect
Hello,
how did you know that she will be transferred to a full hearing? can't they allow it after the ADR?