AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending
January 2016 applicants here denied spousal sponsorship husband outland. scheduled for an Adr this coming June. Please advise us how to show our chat history on Facebook, Skype, and Whatsapp since 2011 until present how far back, and exactly how? What process to use. Please also advice what more can we send to prove genuine relationship? Thanks
hii...whats new in ur case...pls share to us ur adr decision..hows experianc...n what s going now....w8ing for ur ans

Ferengi

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Visa Office......
HAVANA
congrats for the hearing and all the best !! is it a full hearing or ADR, I have mine in Calgary, how long was your wait and did you get enough time to reply and say yes,

usually the office is at the bottom of the letter you get from them so please keep me posted or private message me. My appeal was filed in Nov 2016.
Do you have your date set?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Please help! We got the hearing date for September... and my lawyer suggested to drop it and reapply... Any body with this experience please?
If you reapply you have to address the sane concerns they had or they will just reject you again

Reactions: Stressed husband

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Hey Everyone...

My husband and I won our ADR in seotember 2017...hes from Tunisia

File reopened and new documents sent to Ottawa ... In March this year file was transferred to Paris office overseas... Where they requested more forms and another security because it was now outdated.

I have seen many couples reunited faster in less than 6 months after successful ADR or full hearing.

Has anyone else have a longer then usual wait like us after successful appeal

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
First he said it would cost 8 to 10 thousands or more. And he said it would be faster to reapply as we now have more proof than before.
It will cost you less to re-apply, as for the time depending what type of resolution you would get it might take even longer than the time if you re-apply. My case wasn't that complicated but I had to wait 5 months before I got a reply from the ADR and some people had to wait 12 months. Also, after you won your appeal it's not guaranteed that the processing of your application will be fast. I'm still waiting for my application to be re-opened.

Reactions: Stressed husband

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
First he said it would cost 8 to 10 thousands or more. And he said it would be faster to reapply as we now have more proof than before.
What would cost you 8 to 10000?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
It will cost you less to re-apply, as for the time depending what type of resolution you would get it might take even longer than the time if you re-apply. My case wasn't that complicated but I had to wait 5 months before I got a reply from the ADR and some people had to wait 12 months. Also, after you won your appeal it's not guaranteed that the processing of your application will be fast. I'm still waiting for my application to be re-opened.
When did you win your ADR? How long have you been waiting since you won

Jun 29, 2018
Any one know how to drop your appeal and reapply... without using a lawyer... because we filled the papers ourselves. We can do it again. I don't know why we have to pay the lawyer few thousands to do it!

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
For the lawyer to go with us to the hearing...
OH and you for sure got a full hearing and not an ADR.? Many of us won ADR on our own without lawyer services.