+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

It IS WELL

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Depending on the nature of your refusal.. Mine was genuineness of marriage and that i entered into the marriage to acquire Canadian status, so the bulk of questions i was asking was about when we met, who proposed, how we met, what prompted us to marry, and how many kids we intend to have, where we intend to live, if we have prenup or discussed about it, if we share finances, etc. Knowing the nature of your refusal will determine the nature of the questions they will ask you. If your not comfortable putting it on this platform you can PM me so i can know how to assist more. Hope this Helps
Hi Davinson
Thanks for your inspiring response. Reason for refusal is same as yours. We were selected for ADR in February this year but on reaching there the Minister's counsel said that the hearing will not take place on that day because the immigration officer who handled my wife's case in Ghana did not interview here and did not state reason why s/he did not interview her for that reason, they will hear from my wife before deciding on the case. She advised me to make sure that i scan the photos in colored and make sure also that i have our chat conversation up to date. It was on that day that the immigration counsel told me that our hearing date will be between August and November due to backlog. Please i would need your assistance by sending me the questions they asked you, as many as you can remember. My email address is masunday63@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Thanks for your reply.
I have submitted supporting documents 3 times already. After the ADR conference minister's counsel took 45 to tell me that he needed to speak to my wife. And that according to their rules is possible only in the full hearing.
Since minister's counsel didn't have any questions to ask me i don't intend to take any witnesses with me to the hearing. I will give them the names and phone numbers of the people who could be contacted as witnesses. They may not have much to talk on phone during scheduling conference except for finalizing the hearing date. Waiting for their call from 10am to 2pm could be painful. I wonder why they couldn't just tell me the hearing date through mail.
This is really unfortunate that you can't get a decision out of the ADR, if MC need to talk to your spouse then ADR seems to me a waste of time and resource for both parties, is like they are trying to play with you.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
This is really unfortunate that you can't get a decision out of the ADR, if MC need to talk to your spouse then ADR seems to me a waste of time and resource for both parties, is like they are trying to play with you.
Yes it's frustrating. Time (45 minutes)they took to decide that they could utilize in talking to my wife. Why can't aa provision to call spouse included in ADR conference? It seems there is no way for them to ascertain which case is genuine and which one is a fraud. Fraudsters are probably much more meticulous in their paperwork and hire the best lawyers. Making us wait seems to be their main yardstick. Longer one waits more are the chances of the case being genuine. We have no choice. Everyone is considered a fraudster until proved otherwise .

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just curious about passport...do they ask for it by email or do they call?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
My full hearing lasted 6 hours tho. Wife was called first for about 45 minutes then they called me and called all the witness involved. Be prepared for alot of questions
hi there, we are scheduled for a full hearing in November and they said for 5 hours. what questions did they ask you?

Jill Peda

Dec 29, 2017
Hello,

I'm aware that it still might take time for the whole process. I was just wondering what were the procedures after winning an appeal. I know they forward it to CPP Ottawa and from there decide if it will be completed there or be returned to the original visa office (in my case Manila, Philippines).I'm asking if anybody who was in the same position as me can share their timeline or experiences.

Your replies are much appreciated.

Davinson

Jun 5, 2018
hi there, we are scheduled for a full hearing in November and they said for 5 hours. what questions did they ask you?
Questions will be centered around the reasons why AVO refused the application. You will supply them with a calling card and make sure you provide alot of witness to prove to them that AVO indeed made an error in refusing your application

Reactions: Alicee

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
Hello guys I am in dire situation and I need advice and clarification from you all. I am from bhutan and I applied for my spouse open work permit on March 15th and got it rejected on May 21. The reasons for rejection was :

- no recent proof of spouse enrollment letter for her college and

- your spouse visa is expiring on August 2018.

My wife is in canada and her visa was expiring on August 2018 so she applied for her extension on May 11 2018. After that we didn't get any update as she did it through her college. Then we mailed the MP office regarding the extension and we got a reply saying that" your spouse have applied the extension paper based so the processing time will be 112 days and her extension is yet to be processed and have not started"

So my queistion here is, it's June right now and her extension will take 112 days like more than 3 months. Let's says it take 3 months then I will be able to reapply for my open work permit only on September or October, but when I reapply her visa validity will be less than 6months. Her next visa validity is till April 11 2019. This comes to the same reason my first visa was rejected because by the time I reapply her visa will be expiring again. So it's obvious it will get rejected.
Are my opinion on this correct or it doesnt happen like this ??

Please sir, madam, friends help me clarify my case.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys I am in dire situation and I need advice and clarification from you all. I am from bhutan and I applied for my spouse open work permit on March 15th and got it rejected on May 21. The reasons for rejection was :

- no recent proof of spouse enrollment letter for her college and

- your spouse visa is expiring on August 2018.

My wife is in canada and her visa was expiring on August 2018 so she applied for her extension on May 11 2018. After that we didn't get any update as she did it through her college. Then we mailed the MP office regarding the extension and we got a reply saying that" your spouse have applied the extension paper based so the processing time will be 112 days and her extension is yet to be processed and have not started"

So my queistion here is, it's June right now and her extension will take 112 days like more than 3 months. Let's says it take 3 months then I will be able to reapply for my open work permit only on September or October, but when I reapply her visa validity will be less than 6months. Her next visa validity is till April 11 2019. This comes to the same reason my first visa was rejected because by the time I reapply her visa will be expiring again. So it's obvious it will get rejected.
Are my opinion on this correct or it doesnt happen like this ??

Please sir, madam, friends help me clarify my case.
You're posting in the wrong section of the forum. This thread is for individuals who have been refused PR through spousal sponsorship. You need to post your question in the Foreign Workers or International Students section of the forum.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Questions will be centered around the reasons why AVO refused the application. You will supply them with a calling card and make sure you provide alot of witness to prove to them that AVO indeed made an error in refusing your application
Thank you kindly