+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Holymoses

Dec 30, 2016
Pls after one receives the blue book what’s next, I just got mine days ago . Thank you all for the effort you all are put up here

Mohamed123

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
So my husbands application has been denied (they felt it was not genuine and it was for entry into the country) I am so furious. But anyways now we have entered into the appeal process unfortunately. I am using a lawyer to help me with that process. According to my understanding she will put in the appeal for us and then request for our applcation to review in which she would be representing us if it does get to the point where we have to go before the judge. We are hoping it does not because the is $3000 that no one has. Also she mentioned that we will or can give a written submission and a decision can be made from that if they are convinced. I am so saddened about all of this my husband should have been here by now we are trying to move on in our lives to grow together but immigration is keeping us apart. With my job it is hard to be travelling all the time and financially this is all just a mess. Can anyone suggest examples of how the process actually works or if they have gone through something like this. I have no time frame to work with i feel blind sighted to the whole process.

Under what reasons did they deny your husbands entry? Age difference, not having a big wedding? not knowing each other for a long time before getting married? thnx

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello
i just wanted to ask what are the best things that I should be prepared with when I receive my blue book for the appeal of my husband and I appeal? We were denied on the terms that the relationship was not genuine based off the questions that he was asked in the interview in which they did not ask him many questions really related to the relationship. Also will my lawyer receive the blue book or will it come to me in the mail and will I hear my from my lawyer because they have received response from appeal? And then we deal with the blue book. I thought I understood all of this but it’s just so confusing and I’m trying not to freak out
If you have a lawyer assigned as your representative, than I assume they would be the one who is contacted. If your lawyer is a good one, and familiar with appeals then they should be able to help you prepare your things and get you an ADR instead of full trial. Gather as much information as possible to prove your marriage. I sent Whatsapp conversation, texts, phone bills, western union receipts, airline tickets, receipts from trips, pics of wedding with family who attended. You can never have to much info

LBDJ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
Markham, ON
Under what reasons did they deny your husbands entry? Age difference, not having a big wedding? not knowing each other for a long time before getting married? thnx
They felt it was not genuine and for entry into the county. The lady in the interview was not convinced based off the answers he gave in the interview in which she asked him questions and he answered but I guess she wanted him to elaborate or every question. She felt the length of time from we met to when he asked for my hand in marriage was too short.

Mohamed123

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
They felt it was not genuine and for entry into the county. The lady in the interview was not convinced based off the answers he gave in the interview in which she asked him questions and he answered but I guess she wanted him to elaborate or every question. She felt the length of time from we met to when he asked for my hand in marriage was too short.

That’s weird , because i also married my wife one year after meeting her ! What’s the age difference between u and ur spouse ?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Only 6 years are difference should be no big deal
I’m 9 years older than my husband but I know people who were 20 years difference that we’re approved on the spot. Each officer has its own way of denying/approving people they interview. Unfortunately the ones who are denied have a little longer of a battle on their hands but in the end, love will shine through

Reactions: Alicee and LBDJ

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I’m 9 years older than my husband but I know people who were 20 years difference that we’re approved on the spot. Each officer has its own way of denying/approving people they interview. Unfortunately the ones who are denied have a little longer of a battle on their hands but in the end, love will shine through

I have heard stories that visa officers could have bad days

Reactions: Chynah

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Without a doubt they do, and that in turn gives people negative results at the interview

I sponsored my husband inland spousal sponsorship in dec 2015, he is from Portugal he was on a work visa but our case was successful we had no relationship interview he only had a landing interview at cic Etobicoke but me and the lawyer worked together and she warned us about officers can have a bad day or what ever and my husband got his pr on April 28,2017 he was 4 years older than me we made it strong no doubt we are genuine couple

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamaicanwife