+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

klili

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for the reply, bhatti_44 and Buletruck.

The VO doesn't have concrete evidence that they lied about the timeline. The VO just say she finds it suspicious. The husband really went to China in 2015 but the couple doesn't have any evidence (photo, phone chat) that they met in 2015.

If they go through an appeal, can they still win it without showing any pictures/ chat history in 2015?

[QUOTE For the lie, is it better to admit it? Will the appeal drill on this?]
Aside from all the other red flags (married right after meeting, short honeymoon), that's the big one. It's not just bad to lie to IRCC, it's illegal. Personally, they have created a huge nightmare for themselves. It immediately looks like a marriage of convenience, supported by the fact they both committed misrepresentation. Your B-I-L will likely come out of this OK, but there is always the possibility they may pursue charges. His spouse, as pointed out, is facing a 5 year ban, during which time she is completely ineligible to enter Canada.
An appeal could take a couple of years and I would expect a lawyer would want a $5K retainer just to look at it, given they lied. Unless they have changes that can overcome the reasons IRCC found to question the marriage, I suspect re-applying will result in another rejection (providing she hasn't been slapped with a ban from Canada). Realistically, if he want to improve his chances of sponsoring her, he should be moving to China for a few years to establish the relationship.[/QUOTE]

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Keep in mind, there is no limitation on misrepresentation. If IRCC figures it out 10 years down the road and they are citizens, they risk loosing their status. If they haven't addressed the issues IRCC has, re-applying won't make much difference to the result.

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
Hello,

I applied an in land sponsorship for my spouse on July 29th, 2015.

I was living between Canada in Jordan during this time.

Main concerns of immigration officer was the following:

Lack of financial status in Canada
Concerns that if spouse comes, we will rely on social assistance.

Interview in March 2016.

visa refused August 2016 due to financial status.

I do not take social assistance or will ever take social assistance.

Filed for appeal in Aug 2016.

Came back to Canada in Sept 2016.

Started working full time Oct 2016 and left my wife in Jordan. She started working too.

Recieved my blue book in Feb 2017.

Sent evidence to IAD and Ministers counsel for early ADR in April 2017.

Now have been working for 6 months, good job, money in the bank, residence. Made sure to assess all issues presented by the immigration officer at VO.

ADR was denied as i called the CBSA in May 2017. They want to go to full hearing. I could not believe it.

Now waiting for the letter in the mail to see why ADR was not an option. I dont know what is left they want as i am making good money with savings and do not need social assistance!

Anyone else have case like this? All i see here is for genuine marriage cases?

I really hope i dont have to wait 2 years. This process is ridiculous.

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
my full hearing regarding spouse sponsorship conducted on Jan15,2018 and won (Alhamadulilah)
received letter.
Need help any information road map what will be happen next and at least how much time is required to get visa,

Simmi1

Dec 13, 2017
My wife is in Canada and his brother is also both are p. R.
In August my wife's brother marriage. And we plan to apply for attend a marriage. M in India. What documents I need if my wife apply from Canada... Bank balance I Need if I have not what should I do..
Only job letter n power of otrni property

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
My wife is in Canada and his brother is also both are p. R.
In August my wife's brother marriage. And we plan to apply for attend a marriage. M in India. What documents I need if my wife apply from Canada... Bank balance I Need if I have not what should I do..
Only job letter n power of otrni property
Brother, please refer to the correct forum. This forum is for spouses whose application has been refused, and they have appealed VO's decision.
People from correct forum will be able to help you better.

Shiza shahid

Apr 6, 2018
Hi every one
My husband apply sponsorship visa for me from Canada
I won appeal for PR and now I submit my passport
I just want to know that after getting visa on passport how much time I get to leave the pak and go to Canada
Plzz tell me I m worry about it bcz I m a student and there is my exams
Thank you

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi every one
I just want to know that after getting visa on passport how much time I get to leave the pak and go to Canada
Thank you
hi,

congrats. As far as I know, u will get about six months time to get in Canada after getting visa. Thanks..

Reactions: Alicee

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
hi,

congrats. As far as I know, u will get about six months time to get in Canada after getting visa. Thanks..
Congrats, your visa will be valid fro one year from the date of your medical.

Reactions: Alicee

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Hi every one
Thank you

It actually depends on the expiring date of ur medical or passport, whichever is earliest

Reactions: Alicee and yoge
Apr 10, 2018
Hi there,

I'm a spouse of my husband he is a Canadian. We apply under spousal application for permanent resident last April 2016, that year cic ddnt issue any medical request yet. Until I got pregnant last year of January 2017. Gave birth Sept of 2017..they ddnt send us medical request form yet..but then when I contacted them last year Dec 2017 they said they are reviewing my medical result..So after 2 months Feb of 2018 I contacted them again and now they said they ddnt recieved my medical result. ( how can I go to medical if they ddnt send me the request form)... I'm confused!.. then when we contacted them last week of Feb they said again they will send us medical request form.. and that's Feb, now it's April already we ddnt recieved any medical request form yet to proceed..they keep saying they will going to send me the medical request form. But until now none..my application has been on proceesing more than 2 years..

Please help me what will I do.. thank you for your advice in advance