+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Did anyone filled appeal in 2016 .. Toronto please tell me if they got there full hearing date and when
You can go to the Toronto appeal board and ask them they will tell you cause I fill in 2016 and I went there and they told me my hearing is this year between spring or fall and they will send me a date but he told me to be perpeard for this year 2018 you can call or go

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
How long before they let you know your hearing date is. Toronto Canada
Hello Msrangi,

From what i read you will be doing a full hearing in Toronto correct? If so......spousal immigration appeal hearings are open to the public....you can literally go down to the court house and watch other couples' hearings. I would suggest doing this. This would be such a fruitful experience to see what kind of questions the judges ask the couples, what kind of evidence they are looking for and how they come to their decisions. It could really help in the preparation process and help calm the nerves as well.

Reactions: malicia and msrangi

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi I come to visit after ever year sometime after 6 months to stay with my husband. Usually stay for 3/4 months every year . We have 2year old son a lot , what else I need to prove genuine

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Hi I come to visit after ever year sometime after 6 months to stay with my husband. Usually stay for 3/4 months every year . We have 2year old son a lot , what else I need to prove genuine
Why were you refused? What were the reasons ?? Focus your evidence around these reasons

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Same reason I am older then my husband..
They think not genuine
They think photos are staged
I am not sure how to address this specifically because my husband and I are similar in age ...

But in addition to photos, conversations, etc....you include letters from his and your family and friends stating they support the marriage regardless of age difference . I included over 15 letters in my evidence from family and friends from both sides .

Reactions: Alicee and msrangi

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Same reason I am older then my husband..
They think not genuine
They think photos are staged
There are couples on here who have won with big differences....maybe they will offer some feedback on how they addressed this

Reactions: Alicee and msrangi

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
You can go to the Toronto appeal board and ask them they will tell you cause I fill in 2016 and I went there and they told me my hearing is this year between spring or fall and they will send me a date but he told me to be perpeard for this year 2018 you can call or go
I have called them before they just say waiting. And my lawyer said he called and they say they have backlog they trying to work threw.

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
I have called them before they just say waiting. And my lawyer said he called and they say they have backlog they trying to work threw.
I always go to the office so I guess they tried see my face there cause I appeal Dec 2016 and the guy told me my case is this year between fall and spring then again when I appeal I send a letter with my appeal and telling them in there charter of right say that Canada is a family country and a family is made up of two parents not one telling because my husband is not here it hard on me the kids and my kids refuse to stay in Canada without there father and they rather go live with him and that they don't call Canada there home anymore after sending the letter they write back and say that something was missing from my application so I send it then I went to the office they asign me a case worker then I spoke to her she told me 2018 then I went to the office they told me I can call I don't need to come to the office I went back again they say that my case is 2018 between spring or fall so am praying that God make everything through

Reactions: msrangi

JManoj

Oct 24, 2014
All mine said in GC key online account was "documents provided have been uploaded" ..but you can call them to confirm they have everything .
Thanks for your reply. Hope you're reunited soon! I thought waiting for the hearing was hard, I find this last part harder!

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
I always go to the office so I guess they tried see my face there cause I appeal Dec 2016 and the guy told me my case is this year between fall and spring then again when I appeal I send a letter with my appeal and telling them in there charter of right say that Canada is a family country and a family is made up of two parents not one telling because my husband is not here it hard on me the kids and my kids refuse to stay in Canada without there father and they rather go live with him and that they don't call Canada there home anymore after sending the letter they write back and say that something was missing from my application so I send it then I went to the office they asign me a case worker then I spoke to her she told me 2018 then I went to the office they told me I can call I don't need to come to the office I went back again they say that my case is 2018 between spring or fall so am praying that God make everything through
They still don’t give right answers. I think the hearing date is 2year from the date you filled appeal I know someone had there hearing right after 2 year from filling.. Between spring or fall We still don’t know when

Reactions: Alicee

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
Hy everyone i hope you all are fine...Please tell me what is maximum time period after winning appeal????Reply me Thank you in advance

Reactions: msrangi