+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
Hello all

I jusr need to ask the asdvice as i was reading the threads

I submitted my sponsership application for my husband and get refused in April,2017 from australia. I appealed on May 04,2017 and waiting for blue boook. I requested GCMS notes also more than 3 months, No reply. Our case was very straight forward,first ,marraige know each other from long time and interview went really well. Blue book they send within 120 days or more than that. how long to get the ADR date.

please help

Thanks

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I am in a situation and I would really appreciate your advise. I was refused a visitor visa to Germany in the past. I did not include this in my initial application for a PR . I did not read through the question before I ticked No. My thought was if have ever been denied a Canada visa only. Now, I have received an email for updated forms and to re-do a medical. It was through this email I realized I have to answer for a visa refusal for to any country.
My question is , should I just maintain what was on the previous form OR I should tick YES to the new form ?. What is the consequence ?. Will I be penalized for not declaring this in my previous application ??..It was completely an omission and not intentional . Will cic refuse my application if I say YES now that I realized. ??. Please,help me.

In your part cic and ircc see it as misrepresentation on your part

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
@doveheart
Correct the error and include a letter of explanation about how you noticed your error while reviewing the documents. Better to do it now or it could possibly come back to haunt you later.

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I am in a situation and I would really appreciate your advise. I was refused a visitor visa to Germany in the past. I did not include this in my initial application for a PR . I did not read through the question before I ticked No. My thought was if have ever been denied a Canada visa only. Now, I have received an email for updated forms and to re-do a medical. It was through this email I realized I have to answer for a visa refusal for to any country.
My question is , should I just maintain what was on the previous form OR I should tick YES to the new form ?. What is the consequence ?. Will I be penalized for not declaring this in my previous application ??..It was completely an omission and not intentional . Will cic refuse my application if I say YES now that I realized. ??. Please,help me.
You have to correct that, it's very easy for them to find out and say you misrepresented, so it's better if you are honest and let them know you weren't aware it wasn't Canada only. Also keep in mind that if you got your PR refused then you appealed and won, that also counts as being denied a visa.

Reactions: Galano1213

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello all

I jusr need to ask the asdvice as i was reading the threads

I submitted my sponsership application for my husband and get refused in April,2017 from australia. I appealed on May 04,2017 and waiting for blue boook. I requested GCMS notes also more than 3 months, No reply. Our case was very straight forward,first ,marraige know each other from long time and interview went really well. Blue book they send within 120 days or more than that. how long to get the ADR date.

please help

Thanks
The average waiting time between initially sending the appeal letter off and getting an ADR or full hearing is typically a full year, CIC usually takes its time sending you the blue book, so expect it to be really close to their deadline, once you get your blue book, the average time until the IAD phones you to book a hearing is four months, then you will have a date, which is usually a few months after the phone call.
Some people are not that "lucky" though, I've seen people waiting a lot longer for a hearing. Best of luck.

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
You have to correct that, it's very easy for them to find out and say you misrepresented, so it's better if you are honest and let them know you weren't aware it wasn't Canada only. Also keep in mind that if you got your PR refused then you appealed and won, that also counts as being denied a visa.
I know the initial application counted as refusal. I noted that on the form. My fear is if I won't be penalized for not including it the initial application?. I have no problem including it now...it was a visitor's visa refusal due to insufficient funds . I just want to clarify what would be the outcome of saying yes now. Thanks for your response.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I just finished going through the 20+ pages in this particular thread. Something rather interesting kept coming up time and again. 99.9% of the appeals in this thread involve people from countries such as Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, etc. (brown countries). Yet, none were from countries like China, Philippines, UK, USA, etc. (non-brown countries).

It seems to me either:

1) There is a great deal of discrimination going on, or

2) The majority of the people posting here are from "brown" countries, or

3) CIC has labelled these countries as known places where marriages of convenience frequently occur.

Unless I have missed something, it seems that these countries have the most difficulty with CIC.

What gives? Can anyone shed some light on this?
I see that too. The most denials I see are coming from Muslim countries.

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I know the initial application counted as refusal. I noted that on the form. My fear is if I won't be penalized for not including it the initial application?. I have no problem including it now...it was a visitor's visa refusal due to insufficient funds . I just want to clarify what would be the outcome of saying yes now. Thanks for your response.
To be honest, it's hard to say, if you've had your application denied, appealed then won, and up to this day they have never mentioned the fact that you failed to mention a refused visa, it's possible that they'll never mention it anyway. But I'd be more inclined to correct it and write a letter explaining what happened.

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
To be honest, it's hard to say, if you've had your application denied, appealed then won, and up to this day they have never mentioned the fact that you failed to mention a refused visa, it's possible that they'll never mention it anyway. But I'd be more inclined to correct it and write a letter explaining what happened.[/Q
The average waiting time between initially sending the appeal letter off and getting an ADR or full hearing is typically a full year, CIC usually takes its time sending you the blue book, so expect it to be really close to their deadline, once you get your blue book, the average time until the IAD phones you to book a hearing is four months, then you will have a date, which is usually a few months after the phone call.
Some people are not that "lucky" though, I've seen people waiting a lot longer for a hearing. Best of luck.

Thanks a lot dear
In this time period if i applied visitor visa how are the chances to get refused or not if i have medical reasons.

Thanks

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks a lot dear
In this time period if i applied visitor visa how are the chances to get refused or not if i have medical reasons.

Thanks

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Thanks a lot dear

Thanks
What do you mean by medical reasons? Also, I'm assuming you are sponsoring your husband and you are thinking about having him apply for a visitor visa so he can come see you in Canada? That one is kinda tricky, while CIC wants couples to have proof of their marriage by seeing each other often, CBSA tends to frown upon people who are married and coming over to visit because their mindset is "In the event that you are denied a permanent visa, you will probably stay illegally". I know a lady that lived nearby who got married to a Canadian (keep in mind she had been living in Canada for years, had a job, and had crossed the border multiple times before), one day she went back (she's a US citizen) just to pick some stuff up with her husband and when she tried to come back they didn't let her in. I'm not trying to scare you and this doesn't mean everybody will get refused a visa, but there's definitely a chance, if your husband has proof that he'll leave once his visitor visa expires, such as a job in his home country or something he has to get back to, that would help.

doveheart

Jan 29, 2015
To be honest, it's hard to say, if you've had your application denied, appealed then won, and up to this day they have never mentioned the fact that you failed to mention a refused visa, it's possible that they'll never mention it anyway. But I'd be more inclined to correct it and write a letter explaining what happened.
Okay...thanks . I will include it and write a letter. I av bn trying to recall if the vo asked me abt it during the interview. He asked me a particular question I answered yes to and asked why I didn't not state it in the application .I told him it was an omission and not intentional. I really can't say if this was abt the refusal ..I can't remember now. It was 2years ago. My PR application refusal was due to insufficient document from my spouse . We av gone pass appeal now. I will include it and if I get a refusal, I will atleast av a free conscience . I only fear for my marriage ...it's bn 4yrs of separation .

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
What do you mean by medical reasons? Also, I'm assuming you are sponsoring your husband and you are thinking about having him apply for a visitor visa so he can come see you in Canada? That one is kinda tricky, while CIC wants couples to have proof of their marriage by seeing each other often, CBSA tends to frown upon people who are married and coming over to visit because their mindset is "In the event that you are denied a permanent visa, you will probably stay illegally". I know a lady that lived nearby who got married to a Canadian (keep in mind she had been living in Canada for years, had a job, and had crossed the border multiple times before), one day she went back (she's a US citizen) just to pick some stuff up with her husband and when she tried to come back they didn't let her in. I'm not trying to scare you and this doesn't mean everybody will get refused a visa, but there's definitely a chance, if your husband has proof that he'll leave once his visitor visa expires, such as a job in his home country or something he has to get back to, that would help.

Thanks dear