+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Jul 4, 2017
Hi
Please I am very upset about my case I won appeal two month ago from IAD but case was submitted in London .i want to know my file will again come to London and London Canadian embassy how long will take to ask my medical .and etc
I m here can see people said almost year have to get visa ?

Please guide me

Reactions: Galano1213

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Good news everyone. We have received the email Aug 11 for visa in Havana Cuba from IRCC. Our nightmare is nearly over after 3 years as of July 11,2017 and 1 month.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hi
Please I am very upset about my case I won appeal two month ago from IAD but case was submitted in London .i want to know my file will again come to London and London Canadian embassy how long will take to ask my medical .and etc

Please guide me
We won our ADR appeal Dec 20,2016 and got the email for visa August 11,2017 so 8 months

Reactions: Alicee and VG73

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
Hi

Please guide me
We won our ADR appeal Dec 20,2016 and got the email for visa August 11,2017 so 8 months
Congrats galano

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Congrats Galano! Happy for you!!!

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
At first interveiw it was and indian-canadian man and at second there was an old canadian woman who refused me for not genuie marrige and befor appeal did complained about her in immigration
Did you have a lawyer from the beginning and he hasn't said anything about this being a bit odd, if not wrong? When you get a refusal letter they have to mention on which division, section and subsection of the IRPA they are basing their decision on. In family sponsorship cases, the reason for refusal most if not all of the time falls under Division 2, 4 (1) of the act, which is "Bad Faith", whereas they believe your relationship is not genuine or was entered primarily to acquire status. Once you win an appeal, if the judge decides that 4(1) of the act no longer applies to you, CIC can no longer refuse you on those grounds. The only other thing I can think of is maybe you were previously married and your marriage was dissolved and you married again shortly after and then applied, then they would say you are not considered a spouse under 4.1, but I'm guessing that's not the case.
This just seems very unfair, and I'd suggest that in the very least, you and your lawyer should mention that in your hearing, you don't have to quietly accept everything that they say or do to you. The reason why I had a very strong case is because my husband and I didn't agree with many of the things they said and we let them know we didn't, while also admitting where we fell short when it came to providing documents. I'd suggest you try to do the same.

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hi

Please guide me
You should be hearing from them soon, it takes 1-2 months for them to initiate contact after you win, but I've heard of people mentioning it took a lot longer. Files usually go to Ottawa for initial processing and then either get processed there or are sent back to the original office. You could try using the web form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and select either the Canada office or select the London office to ask if they have any updates on what's going on, you may or may not get a reply though, it's hard to tell, these people are impossible to reach. I did that after a month and they said they hadn't received anything, then two days later I got an e-mail from CPC asking for med and forms.