19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Finally.... God is so good! We got our PPR!!!
Last step and the ordeal is over for you and your love one. I'm so happy for you. And to those waiting don't lose hope.

Reactions: CanadianVincy

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
I was over the moon yesterday morning because I received my passport with visa and COPR . I had to call and wake up everybody in Canada to share the good news.
Submitted my passport to VFS Abu Dhabi in person on June 4, received passport back through courier June 21.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
M
We appealed, I'm in Canada and sponsor. My husband and I received decision same day in person/telephone as he was testistfying by telephone. I was notified with a letter from IAD 2 weeks later.
Hi Mary, can you tell me what you went through during your appeal. Do they call your overseas spouse ? I appealed June 2,2017 and I'm now waiting for my GCMS notes and the blue book. My husband is in Morocco I'm in Canada / Saskatchewan . We were denied because I missed saying one of my husbands jobs and he repeated one of my kids names twice. And he would not talk about our sex life to the interviewer because he respects me. So they said he shows not enough emotion towards me! My email is: Alice.elkhirani@hitmail.com would you please help me through this. Thank you :(

Reactions: MaryL

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Are you in Toronto? if you want you can call me. I cant help you with the question because I do not know the reason they rejected your case and your whole case. Congrates, great news not to mention but I am also pregnant 5 months and I am hopping my hubby can be hear before the delivery INSHALLAH. My dear I am sorry but this is not enough. I am pregnant but they still wanted to know everything everything and my visits passport stamps, tickets. I can make you a list but need to know what was the reason? Feel better everything is going to be okay.
Hi there , can we email each other please. I'm feeling very lost: Alice.elkhirani@hotmail.com

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Ok... Got a letter saying they'll call to book an ADR hearing shortly... Any idea how many days before they call... But most important... How many days out are they booking ADR hearings once they call? Vancouver office

I'm living abroad while waiting for the hearing and need to think about returning.
I'll be moving to Morocco to be with my husband during this ordeal. There's no way that we will live apart for two years . I'm just waiting for my GCMS notes and the bluebook.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I'll be moving to Morocco to be with my husband during this ordeal. There's no way that we will live apart for two years . I'm just waiting for my GCMS notes and the bluebook.
You take your kids with you

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Good day every one,
After winning appeal on Jan 13 2017, I submitted the updated forms, re-medical and re-criminal check on Mar 24 as requested by Hong Kong CIC office. They asked for some documents again, I mailed out on May 8. Nothing happens until today. Is there any one has the similar timeline already got PPR from Hong Kong CIC?
I check online status every day....and heartbroken every day!
Thanks if any one can share!

Reactions: Alicee

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
M

Hi Mary, can you tell me what you went through during your appeal. Do they call your overseas spouse ? I appealed June 2,2017 and I'm now waiting for my GCMS notes and the blue book. My husband is in Morocco I'm in Canada / Saskatchewan . We were denied because I missed saying one of my husbands jobs and he repeated one of my kids names twice. And he would not talk about our sex life to the interviewer because he respects me. So they said he shows not enough emotion towards me! My email is: Alice.elkhirani@hitmail.com would you please help me through this. Thank you :(
I sent you an email.

kumarchd

Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2013
Doc's Request.
02/2017
AOR Received.
IAD allow case on 12/2016
File Transfer...
04/2013
Med's Request
02/2017
Med's Done....
03/2017
Interview........
03/2015 after 5 hours interview VO refused application .case appealed
Finally got ppr. Thank you God.

MARIE43

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
I have my full hearing coming up in a week and half time, I have been practicing answering questions with my lawyer.

Question for anyone who already had their hearing :
Aside from the basic questions that you should know about your spouse and how you met and development of the relationship, engagement, wedding, visits, family, plans for the future...are there any other questions that were asked?

Can you post some of the questions here if you remember. Thanks.

I will post my experience after I have my hearing.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
I have my full hearing coming up in a week and half time, I have been practicing answering questions with my lawyer.

Question for anyone who already had their hearing :
Aside from the basic questions that you should know about your spouse and how you met and development of the relationship, engagement, wedding, visits, family, plans for the future...are there any other questions that were asked?

Can you post some of the questions here if you remember. Thanks.

I will post my experience after I have my hearing.
It sounds like your lawyer was pretty thorough. Make sure you covered things that were of concern in your refusal. Make sure both the sponsor and applicant are consistent with your answers. Many people have reported questions of a very intimate nature; you can't shy away from those. Also a lot of memorization of dates, names of family and friends. Are you calling in any witness on either side? Will they contradict anything you say?

MARIE43

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
I appealed in Jan 2015, it took 2 years 5 months from date of filing the appeal to date of hearing. My husband and I have gathered and sent in new evidence. About 3000 pages of call records and text messages (whatsapp, skype, bbm), letters, card, numerous pics, travel itineraries, the pages in my passport that show entry and exit stamps to visit my husband. Also from the time we got married I have traveled twice every year to spend time with my husband spending 5 months at a time.

With all this preparation, I am still nervous about the appeal. It is giving me sleepless nights and anxiety.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
I appealed in Jan 2015, it took 2 years 5 months from date of filing the appeal to date of hearing. My husband and I have gathered and sent in new evidence. About 3000 pages of call records and text messages (whatsapp, skype, bbm), letters, card, numerous pics, travel itineraries, the pages in my passport that show entry and exit stamps to visit my husband. Also from the time we got married I have traveled twice every year to spend time with my husband spending 5 months at a time.

With all this preparation, I am still nervous about the appeal. It is giving me sleepless nights and anxiety.
Relax, it sounds like you are very well prepared. In addition to all the additional evidence that you've sent in, you will have a full day to make your case. It's okay to be a bit nervous though, it means that you are taking this seriously.

Witnesses can be helpful, by either appearing in person, of by way of affidavit. Hopefully your photos, etc. includes members of both families, friends, etc. through different periods of your relationship.

Current applicants are asked to send in maximum of 20 photos and 10 pages of correspondence, yet most of them go through without an problem. It looks like you've exceeded that many-fold. Make sure you (your lawyer) have indexed the important parts of your disclosure so that you'd be able to locate the pertinent parts quickly and easily.

Someone posted here recently that the Minister's Counsel was so overwhelmed by their evidence that they called off the hearing, as it was no longer necessary. If that happens with you as well, please let us know. maybe it's a new trend. Which city is your hearing scheduled for?

Good luck.