thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hi,

Today I am feeling so happy. Just received email from CPC ottawa. Our application is approved. It took us 4 years.

Thank you everyone for the support.

Wish all of you the very best.

congratulations

Reactions: Alicee

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014

raangsaaz

Jun 13, 2017
rahwali
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Interview........
17-05-2017
i am march 2016 applicant, interview conduct on 17-05-2016 after a week we got refusal and appeal letter by interviewer. he refused us with some concern why we submit our file one year later after marriage why the sponsor side relatives were not present during the wedding. he return me my more then a year phone record without any reason. so we send our appeal notice on 3rd june 2017 now the question is that when we expect the acknowledge letter by IAD and if we send some request for help to Minister office that will help full for us or not. and what we can do for help our case. is there is any way for us to win this appeal because the results on online appeal cases information on Appeal division website the most of the case look like the appeal division can,t allow the appeals easily they remain the objections those rise by the interviewer or the immigration officer.

what is the real way to get approved appeal because by the Canadian immigration law, the each couple make violences by marriage with each other in abroad or inland.
and the interviewer speak more cruel then a police man and they treat us like they are the this world's immigration God in front of us.
i want to know by our brother and sister is there a way to get interview recording by GCMS notes it,s will help us to found what was th concerns and we able to make our self prepared for appeal .
Thank you all in advance.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I called IAD toronto today and they said they are scheduling hearing up to 2017 march now. I filed my appeal in June 2016, the lady said my hearing should be sometime in 2017 after march but no date has been set yet. I think you should contact IAD and do an inquiry about your hearing.
Hi there, how do you contact IAD? Thank you

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Did you get refusal reasons? Also how did interview go? Who is the sponsor?
We got a refusal letter via email and the appeal form: they said my husband didn't know my kids names, he knows them , he just repeated one name twice, and they said I didn't know his work, I missed mentioning one job, they said we had no honeymoon and we did and we had sent I. Photos and the hotel receipt, they said my father in law wasn't at the wedding , and yes our wedding was at the family home. The man was asking sexual questions and my husband respects me and said that's not good questions. Also I missed stating one of his diplomas. It was a Moroccan man who interviewed us and I could barely understand his English and he was very intimidating to us

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Did you get refusal reasons? Also how did interview go? Who is the sponsor?
They said we are not a genuine couple . Because my husband has respect for me and said its not right to ask sexual questions. And I missed stating one of his jobs, I got all the other jobs right. They said my husband didn't know my kids names, he knows them, he just repeated one sons name twice, they said said we had no honeymoon , yes we did we sent pics and receipt from hotel, they said my father In law wasn't at the wedding, and yes he was, we married In the family home.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
We appealed, I'm in Canada and sponsor. My husband and I received decision same day in person/telephone as he was testistfying by telephone. I was notified with a letter from IAD 2 weeks later.
Mary, so I sent in the appeal June 2,2017. How long till I hear from them because I want to go to Morocco for the month of July. And did u go to Regina for the apoeal?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
We appealed in April 2016. Got Blue Book in July 2016. Appeal Division in Vancouver gave us a date of Nov 16, 2016
Win the appeal. Imm and Refugee Board sent us a letter Dec 5, 2016, asking for new Medical and other forms.
We sent all forms by email to ottawa Dec 11, 2016
In January i saw Decision Made on ECAS , and 2 days later (Jan 23, 2017) they asked my Wife to send her passport to Beijing, along with copy of their letter, 2 photos, and pay money into their bank account. Good luck to others that are waiting.
what were the grounds of refusal for you guys? And what new evidence did you show. The interview guy contracted what he asked us during the interview and from what he wrote on the denial letter . What questions do they ask during the appeal and will they call my spouse in Morocco? Thank you kindly

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
We got a refusal letter via email and the appeal form: they said my husband didn't know my kids names, he knows them , he just repeated one name twice, and they said I didn't know his work, I missed mentioning one job, they said we had no honeymoon and we did and we had sent I. Photos and the hotel receipt, they said my father in law wasn't at the wedding , and yes our wedding was at the family home. The man was asking sexual questions and my husband respects me and said that's not good questions. Also I missed stating one of his diplomas. It was a Moroccan man who interviewed us and I could barely understand his English and he was very intimidating to us
Although I go out all my heart to support you, but based on your description here regarding your husband's interview, I guess you guys messed up by yourselves. Your case may have some red flags, such as age difference, religious background difference, culture difference, and etc., plus your wedding is out of the culture normal, thus, your husband was required an interview to have him to convince the VO your marriage is genuine. And yes, the VO has every right to ask those "Sexual" questions within certain boundaries, such as how often, position, the color of your favorite underwear, and etc., those questions are nothing about to disrespect you, whatsoever. If you do your home work, you will know all those questions are on their questionnaire lists. Obviously, "This is not a good question" won't fly to the VO.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
this is what our lawyer sent us can anyone on here tell me whether we mite be accepted for an ADR session, if yes how long from now lawyer sent this 5 days ago. thanks for the reply.

As regards, having an Alternate Dispute Resolution Hearing,(ADR), I telephoned the Case officer, at the Immigration Appeal Division, assigned to your case, and she advised me, that their procedure now, is that when they receive the Ministers Record, which you also received in November, 2013, a Board Member reviews the file, including the interview notes, and the refusal letter, and then decides if an
ADR is warranted, and the immigration officer may have made a mistake, in refusing the visa to Canada, and avoid a full appeal hearing. The Board Member decided that this case should go to a full hearing.
I explained to the case officer, that I have additional evidence to show the genuineness of the marriage, and that it was not done, only for immigration, and I would like to have the Board Member review my documents and evidence I received from you, and to reconsider his decision, not to hold an ADR.
The case officer agreed with me, and stated I could send in to The Board, and The Minister of Immigration, my written request, for an ADR, with my supporting documentation, and the Board member will then review the case again.
I will keep you advise
Which case officer do you mean? Do you mean the one who interviewed your spouse and you before denying your case?

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
what were the grounds of refusal for you guys? And what new evidence did you show. The interview guy contracted what he asked us during the interview and from what he wrote on the denial letter . What questions do they ask during the appeal and will they call my spouse in Morocco? Thank you kindly
99% of the time the ground for a spousal application refusal is relationship is not genuine or MOC. It is just their general standard official answers by the book. Actually, every case is unique and is bearing different reasons for refusal. If you really want to know a bit of appeal process, questions and how and what, I suggest you to read this thread from the beginning to the very recent. I did, although my application had't been filed. I do my home work. You will find that 99.9% of the appeal cases listed here won at the end, it just takes a lot time and get your nerve at every turns to you and your marriage. And a successful appeal sometimes is not equal a guarantee of your PR approval, they can always find another reason to deny your case again. So, when you are waiting for your appeal court date, keep collecting all the evidences to show your ongoing relationship. And they will call your husband for questions during the appeal. So, you need to bring two phone calling cards (each one needs to have at least 2 hours of calling time available) to the court.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicee

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I have a question if someone could please answer... I received my Blue Book December 31st... How long am I to wait before hearing about a scheduled ADR/Appeal. I would like to also ask if anyone else experience contradictions in the Officers Interview notes... Like omitting positive things my husband said and saying one thing and then further in notes saying the opposite about the very exact thing?

Thank you in advance...., extremely frustrated
The interview agent contradicted himself j. What he asked us and from what he wrote in the denial letter