+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

soonam

Apr 30, 2017
hambzik said:
Hello Friends,

anyone have a appeal case in New Delhi, India? how long its taking?
my husband received refusal letter..I did appeal...now we r requested for copy of my file...it has been 2 months .just received copy of what ever happened in interview nothing else..any idea what's going to be next

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Order the gcms notes and they take 30 days and cost $5 They will give you the information on what your file went through and the questions and answers asked in the interview. It will take 120 days to receive the Blue Book which is a copy of your application.

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
canadianvincy
u already won ur appeal but for me the judge don't give any decisions she said will answer u after few weeks and now it's 108 days and nothing yet :'(

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
soonam said:
my husband received refusal letter..I did appeal...now we r requested for copy of my file...it has been 2 months .just received copy of what ever happened in interview nothing else..any idea what's going to be next
based on your region the process take 24 to 14 months, if you are in Toronto it is going take longer time, Vancouver shorter. Mean time collect the evidences you have, like email communication, phone call history, text message, photos, your visit to meet him, what you guys did when you visited him. Submit a document with all those evidences, explain them in sequence backed with those evidences as exhibits, and request IAD for an ADR, remember you need to submit that document to both IAD and CBSA. Not everyone will be given an ADR, but if the evidences are stronger and if they feel that your issue could be solved in 1 hour you might be given an ADR.

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
Haussem Hoo said:
canadianvincy
u already won ur appeal but for me the judge don't give any decisions she said will answer u after few weeks and now it's 108 days and nothing yet :'(
I think the maximum wait time for a decision after hearing is 90 days, you are past that, You should contact IAD

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
saniali said:
Hey guys good news from my side. Finally rcvd my PPT with shiny visa I still can't blv....
How long it took for you to get passport request after winning hearing/ADR. Do you mind providing the time line for appeal to medical/security update, and from there to passport request.

maria a

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
Hey guys...a week ago i sent ottawa an email with my updated forms,medical, and police clearence. This morning when i logged in my account it says decision made.... but we didnt get anything....does anyone know what it means ?

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
maria a said:
Hey guys...a week ago i sent ottawa an email with my updated forms,medical, and police clearence. This morning when i logged in my account it says decision made.... but we didnt get anything....does anyone know what it means ?
It seems they have made the decision.. soon they will ask you to submit the Passport for the visa. Check your online account or email as well spam.

Good luck.

FairyRaichu

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
maria a said:
How long did it take you for the police clearance? It's been 9 weeks for me and the fbi still hasn't sent me my results.

maria a

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
FairyRaichu said:
How long did it take you for the police clearance? It's been 9 weeks for me and the fbi still hasn't sent me my results.
I got mine in 18 days... how come yours is taking soo long ? You should contact them

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
guys ...i call iad the last week to ask about the letter of the decision so she said to me when we will send it we will inform u.....today she emailed me with that *** The decision and reasons for your appeal was sent yesterday, so you should receive it soon.*** can ay one please explain to me what she mean by reasons for ur appeal ????i already know why i do this appeal .... so if any one have idea please exlain to me cause it sound werid and i feel they refuse me thats why she said this :-[ :-[ :-[

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
maria a said:
Congrats, Your wait will end soon, they will request your passport.

maria a

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2013
greenrider said:
Congrats, Your wait will end soon, they will request your passport.
I hope soo.... Its been a long four years!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Do you know when I might hear something from them? I don't even know if Ottawa received my email with my updated forms do you know how I can find out ?

greenrider

Nov 27, 2015
maria a said:
I hope soo.... Its been a long four years!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Do you know when I might hear something from them? I don't even know if Ottawa received my email with my updated forms do you know how I can find out ?

I have seen similar post from user ANJANNI, she had got passport request in two weeks after submission of documents, that was the quickest I have seen in this forum.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Theybrecived my updated forms April 22,2017 plus bio page of passport. The call centre said today that they are in the process of doing background check and security check Does anyone have a time line on how long this process takes ?