thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Shine78 said:
Anyone please share, was there any spousal application refused because of not disclosing bank case due to cheque returned?

In UAE bounced cheque is a criminal offence. Case already cleared with police clearance.

anyone please...

yes it is in Canada it's a criminal offense
thank you

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
carolbb23 said:
you must realize ,these cic officer or ircc jobs are hard they have to weed out whose fake and who is real in the spousal sponsorship because fake marriages have slipped by before. I would not want to be cic officer did you send as much proof if relationship because sometimes there is red Flag's I sponsored my husband through inland spousal sponsorship we started on December 15,2015 and they started processing it on January 14,2016 my husband on March 6 2017 got proof of relationship request which we send it in that and we made our case so strong that they did no interview,March 10 2017 I got spousal sponsorship approval, April 21 2017 my husband got Approval in principal and on April 28 2017 my husband has his landing interview in cic Etobicoke office and our marriage is genuine that is why they have to make it tough plus my husband is from portugal which is in Europe which is visa exempt you must understand why they are like this they have there gut feelings and if you send enough proof no interview
But your application was inland. Your husband already living with you in Canada. Red flags or no red flags, certain countries that have history of other applicants faking marriages for visas make it difficult for genuine marriages. This person looking for help, what the next steps are. It's awesome that your husband came from a visa exempt, and got no interview and got a landing interview. Congratulations.
Visa officers also make mistakes. They are human.
zohaib007
What province are you in? Where you live depends on length of wait for appeal. What other reasons did Visa Officer say was reasons for refusal? Can any of these reasons be easily fixed? People on here can help you and your wife much better with more information. In the mean time, you have to keep visiting your wife. Did any family meet her? Keep photos and receipts of trips..phone call & skype. Anything that is supportive of your relationship. Perhaps if the reason of refusal is small, you can apply for an ADR. ADR is an hour long discussion about your case which also happens faster than an appeal. Not everyone gets ADR, not all are successful. But you can still appeal if it fails.
Go back about 2 years on this appeals thread & read all posts. You will gain a better understanding of how the process works..
Best wishes for your wife & you

Reactions: Alicee

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
MaryL said:
But your application was inland. Your husband already living with you in Canada. Red flags or no red flags, certain countries that have history of other applicants faking marriages for visas make it difficult for genuine marriages. This person looking for help, what the next steps are. It's awesome that your husband came from a visa exempt, and got no interview and got a landing interview. Congratulations.
Visa officers also make mistakes. They are human.
zohaib007
What province are you in? Where you live depends on length of wait for appeal. What other reasons did Visa Officer say was reasons for refusal? Can any of these reasons be easily fixed? People on here can help you and your wife much better with more information. In the mean time, you have to keep visiting your wife. Did any family meet her? Keep photos and receipts of trips..phone call & skype. Anything that is supportive of your relationship. Perhaps if the reason of refusal is small, you can apply for an ADR. ADR is an hour long discussion about your case which also happens faster than an appeal. Not everyone gets ADR, not all are successful. But you can still appeal if it fails.
Go back about 2 years on this appeals thread & read all posts. You will gain a better understanding of how the process works..
Best wishes for your wife & you

thanks

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
hello guys I understand everything but she is my relative and we have 4 years relationship but main reason is she is older with me and when I give the interview then I give all proofs of relation ship skpie calls sending money receipt maybe I have 500 pages of proofs then last mint said your marriage is not geniu main problem is nationality I am Pakistani and working in Saudi Arabia last 7 years now I am thinking immigration thinking we r not human no feeling every one fake here we got marriage just come for Canada what many times I send the email to PM and immigration minister no reply I think its better to our country from other then swear god I am very happy with my wife when we submit the sponsorship case I have facing the more problems lawyer fees and more I am labor working my family in Pakistan parents wife family one man and responsibilities to much now and immigration playing with us when some one get marriage he did not think that he live separate with wife but life is to short everyday new challenges but ALLHAMDULLAH I AM VERY HAPPY GOD CHOOSE ME THAT HELP TO OUR FAMILY . . :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
zohaib007 said:
hello guys I understand everything but she is my relative and we have 4 years relationship but main reason is she is older with me and when I give the interview then I give all proofs of relation ship skpie calls sending money receipt maybe I have 500 pages of proofs then last mint said your marriage is not geniu main problem is nationality I am Pakistani and working in Saudi Arabia last 7 years now I am thinking immigration thinking we r not human no feeling every one fake here we got marriage just come for Canada what many times I send the email to PM and immigration minister no reply I think its better to our country from other then swear god I am very happy with my wife when we submit the sponsorship case I have facing the more problems lawyer fees and more I am labor working my family in Pakistan parents wife family one man and responsibilities to much now and immigration playing with us when some one get marriage he did not think that he live separate with wife but life is to short everyday new challenges but ALLHAMDULLAH I AM VERY HAPPY GOD CHOOSE ME THAT HELP TO OUR FAMILY . . :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

sounds like officer seen redflags age difference,and being a cousin and related you see there has been a lot of marriage fraud places like India and Pakistan and you must understand there is a few bad apples that slipped by that is why they have to be tough but has your with applied to appeal I suggest you write to the immigration minister

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
hello we already send to email immigration minister but still no reply from there side when I send the email PM then they reply we fwd your email to minister immigration but no reply that is why I did not send email again everyone seen India and Pakistan but our religion allowed to marriage any one then why immigration show the red flag when husband and wife agree we want to live together then why are they do that .also everyone not same thinking what officer said its not genie marriage its mean not genie Europe countries with out marriage living each other then no one take action and Asian are bad only .

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
zohaib007 said:
hello we already send to email immigration minister but still no reply from there side when I send the email PM then they reply we fwd your email to minister immigration but no reply that is why I did not send email again everyone seen India and Pakistan but our religion allowed to marriage any one then why immigration show the red flag when husband and wife agree we want to live together then why are they do that .also everyone not same thinking what officer said its not genie marriage its mean not genie Europe countries with out marriage living each other then no one take action and Asian are bad only .

because a few bad people ruined it , for genuine couples that slipped through the cracks like you mentioned age difference and that's red flags,was your wife married before. like your country,Asian, Africa and other parts of the world is like red flag centers because a few bad people used marriage to come to canada and than leave there spouses or money is in exchange. they call it common law which is legal in Europe, Canada, America and parts of North America they have to be tough to see who they let in to Canada they

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hello guys,long time i did not visit the form ,wish you all the best we received a letter stating that our hearing date will be on July
We are well prepared...senior member what questions we should expect and how long the hearing will take.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
If you received an AOR they set 1 hour for the interview and ask questions usually regarding answers about the reasons for denial. They usually tell you at that time as to whether you won the appeal or not.

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Galano1213 said:
If you received an AOR they set 1 hour for the interview and ask questions usually regarding answers about the reasons for denial. They usually tell you at that time as to whether you won the appeal or not.
thank you galano, for us we got the full hearing.

CanadianVincy

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
15-June-2015
Doc's Request.
Re-do New App. 27-01-2017... Submitted 31-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-July-2015
File Transfer...
21-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2015/Redo 15-Feb-2017
Interview........
20-Jan-2016...Denied/Appeal 24-Nov-16...Allowed/Decision ltr Dec.21.16
Passport Req..
Background check 08-Feb-2017/DM on ECAS 02-June-2017/PPR 21-June-2017
VISA ISSUED...
July-20-2017/Received July-24-2017
LANDED..........
July-26-2017
Hey guys,

Just need some advice. my timeline is on the side. I haven't updated it so the last update me and my husband got was on Mar. 15, 2017 everything was pass on my husbands behalf. He's medical, security, pcc ect. We ordered GCMS notes and on the notes it said ready for visa. I asked called the call center and they said everything is good there just waiting on a visa officer to make a final decision. My question is if they're ready to issue out a visa why haven't the done so as yet? Why is it taking a visa offer so long to make a final decision?

If there are any senior members out there that can explain it to me please reply as this is affecting my life literally.

Reactions: lonelymrs

CanadianVincy

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
15-June-2015
Doc's Request.
Re-do New App. 27-01-2017... Submitted 31-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-July-2015
File Transfer...
21-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2015/Redo 15-Feb-2017
Interview........
20-Jan-2016...Denied/Appeal 24-Nov-16...Allowed/Decision ltr Dec.21.16
Passport Req..
Background check 08-Feb-2017/DM on ECAS 02-June-2017/PPR 21-June-2017
VISA ISSUED...
July-20-2017/Received July-24-2017
LANDED..........
July-26-2017
You can call either cic call centre or IAD directly. That's what I did. I called cic call centre 1888 242 2100. After we won our appeal cic asked for my application # and was able to pull up the person working on my file at IAD. Cic gave me the persons number directly.

You can do that as well to know what is happening with ur file.

Haussem Hoo said:
107 days still waiting for the letter of the decision :mad: :'( :-X :eek:

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
CanadianVincy said:
Hey guys,

Just need some advice. my timeline is on the side. I haven't updated it so the last update me and my husband got was on Mar. 15, 2017 everything was pass on my husbands behalf. He's medical, security, pcc ect. We ordered GCMS notes and on the notes it said ready for visa. I asked called the call center and they said everything is good there just waiting on a visa officer to make a final decision. My question is if they're ready to issue out a visa why haven't the done so as yet? Why is it taking a visa offer so long to make a final decision?

If there are any senior members out there that can explain it to me please reply as this is affecting my life literally.
I'm patiently waiting also. A few people here had submitted their updated forms February and March.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I am waiting as well as a request fo r the updated forms were requested April 18 I understand from others that have gone through this that it took another 4 months after the request to get the visa. This was through Havana though so I am not sure if all countries follow that time line. I for one am tired of the waiting as it is now 2 years ,9 months and 3 weeks I am starting to feel like this crazy thing should be over.