+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

maxrekhi1

Nov 14, 2016
helo

anyome there knw about a Federal vourt case. i aplyed in dec 2016 family case. i was refused in dec 2016 thn i reaply the case.
anyone how much they can take tym for the court date ????

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
maxrekhi1 said:
helo

anyome there knw about a Federal vourt case. i aplyed in dec 2016 family case. i was refused in dec 2016 thn i reaply the case.
Please Help
Can anyone tell me good lawyer in Toronto area I get refusal letter today after interview in November
Immigration saying marriage is not genuine
I will appreciate it

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
You can contact this company
http://bordersandbeyond.ca/

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Thought I would share some of the different answers I have gotten in regards to the status of our Appeal that we won on Dec 20,2016.

HAVANIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
To
Feb 1 at 5:44 PM

Dear Madam/Sir,

We acknowledge receipt of your email. Kindly note that you file has not arrived to our visa office. Please contact CPC-Ottawa for further information.

Best regards,

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration 65
Havana-Im-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

Telephone | Téléphone : +53 7 204-2516

Facsimile | Télécopieur : +53 7 204-1069

Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada

Calle 30 No. 518 esquina a 7ma.,

Miramar, La Habana, Cuba

Got this after my MP office said our appeal went to Havana Jan 9th obviously not there then or yet as it is still in Ottawa as of Jan 24th

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIC - Ministerial Enquiries Division/CIC - Service de renseignements ministériels <Ministerial.Enquiries.Division@cic.gc.ca>
To
Today at 9:47 AM

Dear :

Thank you for your correspondence of January 30, 2017, addressed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your sponsorship undertaking on behalf of your husband’s application for permanent residence. I apologize for the delay in responding.

Our records indicate that you have exercised your right to file an appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) against the refusal of your husband’s application. T

Subsection 70(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act obliges an officer to respect the decision of the IAD. Once the decision of the IAD is officially communicated to the visa office, immigration officials will act accordingly with the respect to the IAD’s instructions.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I trust that the information provided is helpful.

Sincerely,

S. Langlois

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

So much for the new Immigration Minister's help.

CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca>
To '
Today at 9:14 AM

Dear ,

Medical results are valid for 12 months. Due to the fact that your original results are due to expire, we sent new medical instructions to you. In order for our office to continue processing your application, new medical exams are required.

Please follow the instructions.

Regards,

Anne

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

30 days to get a 3rd medical with the one and only panel Doctor in Havana, which is the one that is used by immigration for all of Cuba. And to get an appointment you can only call on Fridays after 1pm.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
maxrekhi1 said:
helo

If you were refused after the interview, and you chose to re-apply, that means you did not choose to appeal. If you did not appeal, there will be no hearing - that is, no court date.

There should be a substantive difference between your new application an the one that was refused, otherwise they won't even consider it.

QBOSS

Feb 3, 2017
hi, i need your help please!. I live in Toronto. I sponsored my wife oversea in Taiwan. We recently received a refusal letter with reason (I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine). The thing is after I received the refusal letter, I have discovered more evidence of Conversation History online in Yahoo Messenger dating back 6 years ago. Should I reapply to sponsor to start everything over or should I appeal my case? Need your advise please.

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
QBOSS said:
hi, i need your help please!. I live in Toronto. I sponsored my wife oversea in Taiwan. We recently received a refusal letter with reason (I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine). The thing is after I received the refusal letter, I have discovered more evidence of Conversation History online in Yahoo Messenger dating back 6 years ago. Should I reapply to sponsor to start everything over or should I appeal my case? Need your advise please.
So sorry to hear that.

But I don't think more evidence gonna make any difference as they don't believe your marriage is genuine. They will refuse again if you reapply. You should go for appeal. and remember its gonna take two years to get a date in Toronto if you case is going to selected for full hearing. You might get ADR. If your case is going to selected for ADR that means less than a year.

After receiving the refusal letter you have only 30 days to go for appeal. If you can afford a lawyer then go for it otherwise just do it yourself as you don't need a lawyer to submit you appeal documents. You can hire a lawyer later if you want to.
Best gegards.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I personally would appeal.You only have 30 days from the date you received the letter to do that. Then I would order GCMS notes in 30 days as it takes that long for them to update the questions they asked your spouse and the reasons for denial based on the answers your spouse gave. Not genuine is the standard answer they give for a denial. It will take 120 days or so to get the BLUE BOOK which is a copy of the application you submitted.

In my opinion based on others that I know that have reapplied have just been denied again. If you appeal and get an ADR that means they believe the reasons can be dealt with in an hour.

Even if you lose the appeal you can re apply. I was granted an ADR and won. Did not have a lawyer.

You have at least 4-5 months to gather info and prove your marriage is genuine.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
QBOSS said:

When did your journey started

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
today my wife received her passport with VISA attached :)

The ordeal is over ;D

On a darker note, one of her friends married a very bad man in Canada. I don't know the details exactly but I have met her and she is very sincere ... I don't believe she is making this up.

She has only been with her husband in Canada for about 6 months. Does anybody know what are her options? If she leaves him does she have to go back to her country? Are there any resources she can contact to help her out?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
wintersnow said:

The ordeal is over ;D

On a darker note, one of her friends married a very bad man in Canada. I don't know the details exactly but I have met her and she is very sincere ... I don't believe she is making this up.

She has only been with her husband in Canada for about 6 months. Does anybody know what are her options? If she leaves him does she have to go back to her country? Are there any resources she can contact to help her out?

If she can prove there is any format of abuse and reported to cic she can stay or separate from him and go to a woman support group or hotline

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
wintersnow said:

The ordeal is over ;D

Congratulations! Finally.

With regards to the other matter ....

CarolBB23 is right, in that Condition 51 does not apply in cases of abuse:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26a.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26b.asp

The immigration minister rescinded Condition 51 on December 15, but I don't know whether it was retroactive. Regardless, there are exceptions in the case of death of the sponsor, abuse, neglect, and the like.

Which city is your wife's friend in? Which family does she belong to? Many clans have benevolent associations that might be able to help; many provinces also have Legal Aid. Does she have any friends in Canada? Most places also have women's shelters.

What is her situation? Does she have a support network in Canada? If she has no family or friends in Canada, no job, and doesn't know the language, she way want to seriously think about going back to China.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
wait_so_long said:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26a.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-10-26b.asp

The immigration minister rescinded Condition 51 on December 15, but I don't know whether it was retroactive. Regardless, there are exceptions in the case of death of the sponsor, abuse, neglect, and the like.

Which city is your wife's friend in? Which family does she belong to? Many clans have benevolent associations that might be able to help; many provinces also have Legal Aid. Does she have any friends in Canada? Most places also have women's shelters.

What is her situation? Does she have a support network in Canada? If she has no family or friends in Canada, no job, and doesn't know the language, she way want to seriously think about going back to China.

There must be Chinese women group that can help her

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
wait_so_long said:

Do you have a source on the Condition 51 being rescinded? To my knowledge, people have received COPRs with that still being on there since that point, and I cannot find an article that states outright it was rescinded. The only thing I've seen is people saying on the forum that it has been, but without an attributable source.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
danawhitaker said:
Do you have a source on the Condition 51 being rescinded? To my knowledge, people have received COPRs with that still being on there since that point, and I cannot find an article that states outright it was rescinded. The only thing I've seen is people saying on the forum that it has been, but without an attributable source.
I'm afraid that my sources are even less reliable than yours:

https://www.hilltimes.com/2016/02/29/spouses-of-canadians-to-get-permanent-residency-immediately-mccallum/52239/45453

"Immigration Minister John McCallum told The Hill Times that under the amended Immigration rules, sponsored spouses won’t have to wait for two years to receive permanent resident status."

Found a bit more, from a more reliable source. It will be retroactive if approved, but not expected to be in place until spring of 2017:

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2016/2016-10-29/html/reg1-eng.php

"Objectives The objective of the proposed repeal of the conditional permanent residence regulatory provisions is to eliminate the requirement for spouses or partners to cohabit with their sponsor for two years."

"Implementation, enforcement and service standards Upon repeal, these provisions of the Regulations would no longer apply to sponsored spouses and partners or to their accompanying family members. The repeal would apply to those who have a sponsorship application in process and those currently subject to the condition. If approved, the regulatory repeal is anticipated to come into force in spring 2017. "