+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
balpunjabi said:
Hi everyone I had interview with immigration on 29 so he said visa officer didn't convince he will send reply with email I got email on 1 December saying additional documents
So I provided that within two days
I want to know if they still refuse me how long it will take to get appeal date
Thanks
It depends on your jurisdiction. From past accounts, it's much, much faster if your appeal will be heard in Vancouver. Less than a year in Vancouver; up to three years in Montreal. Faster in Calgary than in Edmonton. I hear some jurisdictions are slow because there are vacant judge/adjudicator positions that have yet to be filled.

It'll be 120+ days just to get your bluebook.

Reactions: Alicee

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
NKT0817 said:
Hi all. I had a hearing date mid November and did not get my answer that day. Ministers council said she still believes the marriage is not genuine the judge said she will let us know within 90 days the answer. Has anyone else had this experience? How long did it take? What are the chances of winning? Please please let me know! What if I don't win? What are the chances of winning in federal court?
Hi,

Chances of winning at Federal Court is very minimum.

If appeal is denied, just look back to your application and resubmit fresh application at a perfect time with plenty of relationship proofs. This time hire a consultant or lawyer. Also I strongly recommend that the sponsor should live together with spouse for a reasonable period if the sponsor is a Canadian citizen.

Good luck!

Hasan

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Chances of winning at Federal Court is very minimum.

If appeal is denied, just look back your to application and resubmit fresh application at a perfect time with plenty of relationship proofs. This time hire a consultant or lawyer. Also I strongly recommend that the sponsor should live together with spouse for a reasonable period if the sponsor

Good luck!

Hasan

Hi Hasan, I'm praying the appeal is allowed and I don't have to go to federal court. I do have a consultant and he seems to be pretty confident. I also do believe that the judge does see something in my favor or she would have agreed with minister council and said no that day.
I was just wondering the chances of winning appeal hearing.
Thanks ☺

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
hello guys, would like to know what kind of letter do they send after appeal allowed. Do they only state the next step or do they send the whole history as to what the case was.

If we dont receive any letter, do we contact them?
What is the next step after appeal allowed?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
NKT0817 said:
Hi Hasan, I'm praying the appeal is allowed and I don't have to go to federal court. I do have a consultant and he seems to be pretty confident. I also do believe that the judge does see something in my favor or she would have agreed with minister council and said no that day.
I was just wondering the chances of winning appeal hearing.
Thanks ☺
Yes of course you may expect a positive result.

Good luck!

Hasan

Itsdone

Dec 13, 2016
Goodevening famz! I am new hereThe word of God says despise not the day of.little beginning so i'm excited cos i know the one that has started it will finish it!!! Testimony time Please I need you guys to prepare me. My hubby holds a PR in canada. He filed 4 me after we got married after 1 year I was invited to Accra for an interview unfortunately I was refused.we were devastated!!! CO stating that our marriage isn't genuine (she was biased though cos severally she threathened to stop the interview because i asked her to repeat some question. I couldn't hear her well..lol) I applied for visiting visa along the line it was refused stating "purpose of visit"anyway hubby filed for appeal and glory be to God we were slated for an ADR. They wrote they will get back to us shortly on the hearing date?Pls how long will it be?what should I expect? Would they call me? What are the likely question. Has any1 gone for an ADR in this forum before? I live in Nigeria. Staying glued to read from you all
Thank you

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I was granted an ADR for Dec 20th,2016 so next Tuesday by teleconference from Montreal in Halifax Nova Scotia. We appealed our denial in Havana Cuba in March so it took9 months to get the date by letter mail. Our interview was Jan 4.2016 aqnd we received the denial email Mar 22,2016. If you look through these posts you will finf useful info on the procedure and questions that might be asked. I would suggest you start to gather information now for the appeal. IE: letters , emails, pictures etc from after the date of denial. You have 30 days to file the appeal and than wait 120 days for the Blue Book which is a copy of your application. You should also order the gcms notes about 30 days after the denial as the agent will have questions that you were asked and the answers as well as the reasons they denied the visa.

Itsdone

Dec 13, 2016
Galano1213 said:
I was granted an ADR for Dec 20th,2016 so next Tuesday by teleconference from Montreal in Halifax Nova Scotia. We appealed our denial in Havana Cuba in March so it took9 months to get the date by letter mail. Our interview was Jan 4.2016 aqnd we received the denial email Mar 22,2016. If you look through these posts you will finf useful info on the procedure and questions that might be asked. I would suggest you start to gather information now for the appeal. IE: letters , emails, pictures etc from after the date of denial. You have 30 days to file the appeal and than wait 120 days for the Blue Book which is a copy of your application. You should also order the gcms notes about 30 days after the denial as the agent will have questions that you were asked and the answers as well as the reasons they denied the visa.
Thank you so much for your promptness. My interview was July 2016 and we got a refusal letter same day. And yes we have the blue book and the GCMS notes. We got a a approval for ADR already. Ok would check thru for.likely questions during ADR and I'm praying my ADR hearing date be soon....sigh####

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Guys I've got Blue Book, It is about 1400+pages which contained the proves we sent them , PR Application , GMCS notes etc ... In notes I found what VO thinks after Interviewing me, that my responses in interview pushed that my wife is in good but I m not in good faith in our marriage bcoz 1) my wife is sending me money for studies before we get marriage 2) I just want to have PR status 3) Down the road my family member will get PR too via me.

Having these concerns in VO's mind what do you think guys I'm gonna get ADR or not ?? I m gonna Win Appeal or not ?

P.S. It might take forever to go through 1400+ pages , Any tips what to do about this Book ? Above 3 concerns are to be addressed only or there is something else in b.book which we are missing , Guys need your Help pls ...

ajaythakur30

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Recomended
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tony000 said:
Guys I've got Blue Book, It is about 1400+pages which contained the proves we sent them , PR Application , GMCS notes etc ... In notes I found what VO thinks after Interviewing me, that my responses in interview pushed that my wife is in good but I m not in good faith in our marriage bcoz 1) my wife is sending me money for studies before we get marriage 2) I just want to have PR status 3) Down the road my family member will get PR too via me.

Having these concerns in VO's mind what do you think guys I'm gonna get ADR or not ?? I m gonna Win Appeal or not ?

P.S. It might take forever to go through 1400+ pages , Any tips what to do about this Book ? Above 3 concerns are to be addressed only or there is something else in b.book which we are missing , Guys need your Help pls ...
How long it takes you to get your blue book after notice of appeal thanks

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
tony000 said:

In a previous post, you mentioned that you have hired a lawyer. Why isn't your lawyer answering these questions for you? What additional evidence have you sent in since receiving your blue book and notes to address the visa officer's concerns?

They will grant you an ADR only if they think that your case can be settled in less than one hour, without needing to talk to any witnesses other than the sponsor. Since most of the concerns are about you and your intentions, I think they need to talk to you.

I think chances of ADR is unlikely in your case, but that is without knowing what evidence you have sent, and what additional evidence you have sent in since your refusal. If you have hired a lawyer, he/she should be in a better position to answer your questions.

Having a mountain of evidence wouldn't impress them that much, especially if they have to dig through all that to find the clues they need to decide the case. Remember, they have many cases to review. You need to comb through all that and tell them where to look for evidence that answers the Visa Officer's concerns. Or your lawyers should be, since they would have a better idea of what kind of evidence would be needed to address the VO's concerns about you, and where you fall short.

Since the minister's counsel and judge are different people than the VO, and they are reviewing your case from a fresh perspective, they may have additional concerns of their own. Are your lawyers convinced of your relationship, and of your intentions? They too, would be looking at it with new eyes.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
wait_so_long said:
In a previous post, you mentioned that you have hired a lawyer. Why isn't your lawyer answering these questions for you? What additional evidence have you sent in since receiving your blue book and notes to address the visa officer's concerns?

They will grant you an ADR only if they think that your case can be settled in less than one hour, without needing to talk to any witnesses other than the sponsor. Since most of the concerns are about you and your intentions, I think they need to talk to you.

I think chances of ADR is unlikely in your case, but that is without knowing what evidence you have sent, and what additional evidence you have sent in since your refusal. If you have hired a lawyer, he/she should be in a better position to answer your questions.

Having a mountain of evidence wouldn't impress them that much, especially if they have to dig through all that to find the clues they need to decide the case. Remember, they have many cases to review. You need to comb through all that and tell them where to look for evidence that answers the Visa Officer's concerns. Or your lawyers should be, since they would have a better idea of what kind of evidence would be needed to address the VO's concerns about you, and where you fall short.

Since the minister's counsel and judge are different people than the VO, and they are reviewing your case from a fresh perspective, they may have additional concerns of their own. Are your lawyers convinced of your relationship, and of your intentions? They too, would be looking at it with new eyes.

It's not that the Lawyer is not answering, I just want us to be mentally prepared before talking to the lawyer about this. We did not send them any Documents after my interview (march 2015), We did not know the concerns until we get the blue book and we just got it yesterday. As we have got the Blue Book now, Do we have to Fill in Request for ADR? Or they will decide themselves without any request and inform Us?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
@ wait_so_long
You mean to say that Our Lawyer should be looking into Blue book deeply and guiding us, what documents/evidence to be submitted and how to encounter VO's Concerns.