8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys I recieved the correspondence today it's for only to update my husband email id. That's it.
Don't worry inshallah next week u recive remedicle now it's easy for u look at me I'm in trouble anyway
Good luck

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
tony000 said:
Dear, Sumu28 How much time does it take to get you ADR ? which is your IAD office ? Mine is Vancouver and we live in Edmonton Alberta .

6month
sorry for late reply

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
soblue3 said:
Hello,
So we are planning to my husband to land in an airport in Vancouver in 2 weeks. I tried to find out what he needs besides the valid visa in his passport and the proof of permanent residency document and his personal documents but i only found list of goods he is bringing with him. Can anyone tell me what else he would need document wise? i am writing here because we just received his visa after an appeal and am not sure but probably some people here went through this already.
Hello soblue3,

Congratulations! Waiting is over finally!!

Hasan

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Talon59 said:
Andy I received that same request end of June didn't hear anything from them until last week or so my case is in singapore so it will likely vary by VO
Ok so after you sent what they requested ..they ddnt give you feedback on if they recieved them ? Plus what did they request for after ?

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
flyfish said:
Don't worry inshallah next week u recive remedicle now it's easy for u look at me I'm in trouble anyway
Good luck
Hi flyfish did u recieve remedial req. any update ??

Clear_Beauty

Nov 11, 2016
VO...............: Hong Kong Hello again,
I am at the stage just prior to attending my appeal hearing about
80 days from now.
Interview......: March 2016 Here are plenty of discussions, but I am looking for somebody's
Refused description of their appearance on the day of their appeal.

Appeal Filed...: March 2016 The day is spent in a small office, or is this a public gallery
such like a courtroom? How many hours on average?
Bluebook.......: June 2016
I want to know if these IAD people are malicious. Do they use
Hearing Date.: February 2017 intimidation tactics? Will they overwhelm me with accusations?
Vancouver IAD
. My wife didn't receive a polite reception during her interview.
Her VO was rude and used intimidation tactics. The VO's rejection
arguments were stereotypical and vague..

Should I expect similar treatment after I speak my case?

If somebody will describe their actual experience during their
Hearing that would be most valuable information

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi flyfish did u recieve remedial req. any update ??
My wife call again to cic agent he said we forward your request very soon u get remedicle and forms .first they send me wrong email adress.i m upset I don't know when we get it
Good luck

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Hello soblue3,

Congratulations! Waiting is over finally!!

Hasan
Thanks so much Hasan , really it was a very long wait..i think ours was one of the longest waits after an appeal that i have heard of. I am so glad its over, but will only relax once he is safely here.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Clear_Beauty said:
VO...............: Hong Kong Hello again,
I am at the stage just prior to attending my appeal hearing about
80 days from now.
Interview......: March 2016 Here are plenty of discussions, but I am looking for somebody's
Refused description of their appearance on the day of their appeal.

Appeal Filed...: March 2016 The day is spent in a small office, or is this a public gallery
such like a courtroom? How many hours on average?
Bluebook.......: June 2016
I want to know if these IAD people are malicious. Do they use
Hearing Date.: February 2017 intimidation tactics? Will they overwhelm me with accusations?
Vancouver IAD
. My wife didn't receive a polite reception during her interview.
Her VO was rude and used intimidation tactics. The VO's rejection
arguments were stereotypical and vague..

Should I expect similar treatment after I speak my case?

If somebody will describe their actual experience during their
Hearing that would be most valuable information
hello,
well our appeal was held in a little room with the judge, my lawyer, the minister counsel, one person on my side and one spectator. my understanding is that people can come there to watch but its a pretty small room so not many could fit in there. the ministers counsel was not too mean..she did try to ask loaded questions but the judge redirected her pretty fast. really i talked a lot. about him , his home , my visits there and our plans and his culture...i talked for over 2 hours i think lol. by the time she got to him it was over pretty fast. i think she was tired lol. dont worry too much. just make sure both of you know all you can about each other and families. also, be on the same page regarding all the dates, plans, how you met, who proposed, what are your future plans. you will be ok. they are not even close with their meanness to the Visa officers. Visa officers ( i have recently met somebody who works for the immigration and he told me) are trained to intimidate, provoke and even lie in order to try and make a person loose their cool and admit to any wrong doings. The judge would not allow that during an appeal hearing. they just record everything you say and pay attention to details and any contradictions so make sure you dont have any contradictions.

Reactions: Alicee

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
soblue3 said:
hello,
well our appeal was held in a little room with the judge, my lawyer, the minister counsel, one person on my side and one spectator. my understanding is that people can come there to watch but its a pretty small room so not many could fit in there. the ministers counsel was not too mean..she did try to ask loaded questions but the judge redirected her pretty fast. really i talked a lot. about him , his home , my visits there and our plans and his culture...i talked for over 2 hours i think lol. by the time she got to him it was over pretty fast. i think she was tired lol. dont worry too much. just make sure both of you know all you can about each other and families. also, be on the same page regarding all the dates, plans, how you met, who proposed, what are your future plans. you will be ok. they are not even close with their meanness to the Visa officers. Visa officers ( i have recently met somebody who works for the immigration and he told me) are trained to intimidate, provoke and even lie in order to try and make a person loose their cool and admit to any wrong doings. The judge would not allow that during an appeal hearing. they just record everything you say and pay attention to details and any contradictions so make sure you dont have any contradictions.
Very good point soblue ... the visa officers are alone with your spouse in a room. They can do anything they want without consequence. In the hearing, everything is recorded and they have to "play fair".

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
My appeal is being held in Halifax Nova Scotia Dec 20,2016 by teleconference. The office is Montreal Quebec. y husband is a Cuban who is still there so he will not be interviewed at the appeal. I was wondering if you sent proof of relationship before the appeal? And if so did you just send the proof from the date of denial ?

ali_mohammadd

Nov 16, 2016
Hello guys first time on this site but really need someone's help so thank god i won my adr spousal appeal hearing in September this year and my lawyer told me now they will forward your file back to visa office which was london. However couple of weeks ago i got an email from ottawa cpc and they asked for the forms to be resubmitted again generic form for permanent residency background check for family including police clearance certificate with medical and they also asked to pay for the permanent residency fee and send everything in the envelope to case processing center ottawa. My applications status says in process online on the website but my wife send all the original documents from pakistan to ottawa and i havent heard anything back from them yet online on the cic website it says in process but they haven't sent a email or anything to let us know that they recieve the documents. My question is how does the process works after you win the appeal do they start all over. And after resubmitting the forms what can I except next plzzz some one help out i sponsored her in 2014 in February its gonna be three year in next couple of months.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
After a successful appeal the application is sent back to the visa office for processing and the Police certificate and medical must be renewed as well as schedule A which is work history. They may request other forms to be filled out. The process is supposed to be a priority however that may not be very quick.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Galano1213 said:
My appeal is being held in Halifax Nova Scotia Dec 20,2016 by teleconference. The office is Montreal Quebec. y husband is a Cuban who is still there so he will not be interviewed at the appeal. I was wondering if you sent proof of relationship before the appeal? And if so did you just send the proof from the date of denial ?
Hi Galano,
In general all evidence has to submitted something like 20 days before the hearing..i dont remember exactly but something like that. That can include anything you like to put in there to undermine the concerns of the visa officer and proof that your relationship is genuine. Are you sure they are not going to interview your husband by phone? i had to provide them with phone cards so that they could call him. Also is your husband fluent in english? in case if he maybe interviewed make sure you request a translator. Did you get a lawyer or are you doing it by yourself?

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
ali_mohammadd said:
Hello guys first time on this site but really need someone's help so thank god i won my adr spousal appeal hearing in September this year and my lawyer told me now they will forward your file back to visa office which was london. However couple of weeks ago i got an email from ottawa cpc and they asked for the forms to be resubmitted again generic form for permanent residency background check for family including police clearance certificate with medical and they also asked to pay for the permanent residency fee and send everything in the envelope to case processing center ottawa. My applications status says in process online on the website but my wife send all the original documents from pakistan to ottawa and i havent heard anything back from them yet online on the cic website it says in process but they haven't sent a email or anything to let us know that they recieve the documents. My question is how does the process works after you win the appeal do they start all over. And after resubmitting the forms what can I except next plzzz some one help out i sponsored her in 2014 in February its gonna be three year in next couple of months.
I know it's a painful wait I sponsored my wife in 2013 we went through full hearing sounds like you are at the same stage as our application was back in June. They have requested everything however that doesn't mean that they have your case infront of a VO yet so while they may have your documents no one has actually looked at them they just get a rubber stamp on when they were received . Now November my wife and I are starting to see they are working on the file so a little more patience it could be a few weeks or a few months depending on the visa office before they start looking at your case for final approval.