+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
tofanikanudo said:
Means good news on ur way..when did you get passport request. Its been three months for me since I submit all updated forms and medical,pcc etc. Dont know how long i will have to wait

GUYS I GOT PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY....AT LAST ...I THANK GOD AS MY CASE WAS COMPLEX. NO ONE SHOULD LOOSE HOPE PLS. IF I CAN GET MINE ALL GUYS WAITING CAN GET IT AS WELL.

Reactions: Alicee

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
oneness said:
GUYS I GOT PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY....AT LAST ...I THANK GOD AS MY CASE WAS COMPLEX. NO ONE SHOULD LOOSE HOPE PLS. IF I CAN GET MINE ALL GUYS WAITING CAN GET IT AS WELL.
Hey many many congratulations. I wish for everyone to reunite with their loved ones. M so scared I had my my hearing on August 16 but no decision yet m very scared wot z going to happen with my case. How many persons are here who waited for the decision and got Gud news later as m worried if the judge had to say yes y not right away nd if no then same he could say it but how long I hv to suffer again.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
deeafahd said:
wow I am looking at your status and you have really waited a lotttt...can you please tell me if you had red flags in your application such as big age difference or others....or any criminal or fraud record ....I can not understand why would they refuse you otherwise special you had a child together :(
Immigration does not care if you have kids or not. If they believe that the marriage is not genuine they will refuse you.

We are the same age (him being 4 months older that me). There were a few red flags.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
Immigration does not care if you have kids or not. If they believe that the marriage is not genuine they will refuse you.

We are the same age (him being 4 months older that me). There were a few red flags.
If that's the case then what other factors can trigger a red flag?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Guys I need your help it says decision made but I clicked on it and this what it says We sent you correspondence on August 19, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. what else do they need if its decision made I'm confused so it's not a visa then

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi guys I had a full hearing today and I told by the judge that he z gonna give written decision in 60 days m so worried what ll be the conclusion. They were concerned bout why my husband apply for the student visa right after we met on line.so he was already seeking to get in Canada that's why he married me. Do u guys think that he can refuse this appeal on the basis of his refusal visa on study base visa.

hi your results will be fine just trust god and pray. our result was positive after 35 days i received reply. every time minister counsel does not say yes to your case judge has to look all over again for details about ur case ur proofs which takes a bit longer, cause he needs proofs to back his decision up. if judge will have enough explanation for your genuine relation it will be great otherwise immigration people can even challenge judge's decision so thts y anytime a minister counsel don't agree with you judge has to look again into the case. I was so stressed when they told me to wait all i used to do was search about other cases like mine. So all i wanna say i God is bigger then our fears so trust go and pray all will be well .......

livelife13

Mar 25, 2016
loveawaits said:
Guys I need your help it says decision made but I clicked on it and this what it says We sent you correspondence on August 19, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. what else do they need if its decision made I'm confused so it's not a visa then
if your status change to decision made 99.9 +1 percent its passport request just check your email or contact your mp you can even call cic 1800 number. best of luck... can you also share your timeline after winning appeal when they asked for medical and ppc and all other stuff

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
livelife13 said:
if your status change to decision made 99.9 +1 percent its passport request just check your email or contact your mp you can even call cic 1800 number. best of luck... can you also share your timeline after winning appeal when they asked for medical and ppc and all other stuff

Hey I know but are they requesting more documents like I don't get it and it says DECISION MADE

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi guys just got ppr today thank you so much everyone for your help this nightmare is over I hope everyone get there visa and reunite with there loved ones once again thank you guys

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hema66666666 said:
Hi friends

I am Canadian citizen
I submitted through representative.
I submitted my application for spousal sponsership to New Delhi, India

File submitted - august 2015

In December 2015 cic transferred my file to New Delhi and send me letter that I am not eligible to sponser my wife due to reason -----------That I have not paid Social Assistance my X spouse used.

Then in Jan 2016 I paid Social Assistance as per Canadian government .
And sent all receipt to Missaauga and New Delhi Embassy.

In August 2016 my representative recieved letter from
Embassy that file has been rejected due to Social Assistance not paid.

I can appeal but I don't know why they refuse,
I already send them all receipt of Social Assistance paid.???

what to do friends please help me out??

Need to go for appeal or reapply file again , what is better????
Hi Hema,
Take advised from good reputed lawyer.
As per my view, it's better to reapply.
U may not be appealed to IAD, bcose this is rejected not refusal of sponsored person ( Applicant).

Rose.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi rose

I already ask lawyer and they r suggesting me for appeal

Now another side is I am in india rightnow and I am blessed with BABY BOY.
And my boy is 2 month early premature due date
He is all good and at home now.

So I am confused now what to do.

client2016

Aug 17, 2016
Guys i want to share one thing with you............with BB they asked evidence in letter if you want ADR ...so thatswhy my lawyer sent evidence and also sent them letter in which he explained that they did wong and their decision was wrong....he gave them answers in writing.........is this good ??or same thing happened to you.....reply please ....thanks everyone for helping me

Reactions: Alicee

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
livelife13 said:
hi your results will be fine just trust god and pray. our result was positive after 35 days i received reply. every time minister counsel does not say yes to your case judge has to look all over again for details about ur case ur proofs which takes a bit longer, cause he needs proofs to back his decision up. if judge will have enough explanation for your genuine relation it will be great otherwise immigration people can even challenge judge's decision so thts y anytime a minister counsel don't agree with you judge has to look again into the case. I was so stressed when they told me to wait all i used to do was search about other cases like mine. So all i wanna say i God is bigger then our fears so trust go and pray all will be well .......
Thanx a lot dear. Me and my hubby very stressed these days.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:

can you please tell me your red flags in private if you do not want here??? pleaseeee...so I can compare with my case...I already know I have a biiggg red flag for huge age difference ..thx a lot!!