+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Does Anyone Know Good Immigration Lawyer in Edmonton & Area? Me and My wife is Looking but all we found is Crap !.. one costs $10000 and the other costs $12000 etc ... etc... We already Spent $630 in consultation with lawyers and they tried to suck every single penny out of our Pockets. We want to have One in Reasonable cost, so any Recommendations?

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
tony000 said:
Yesterday We have Received Acknowledgement letter . Now what is our next Step ?? how we can Request ADR ?
Now you wait for your Blue Book. In the meanwhile, start gathering and organizing your evidence. Since the BB is at least 120 days away (it took 7 months in our case), take advantage of the time to make more evidence. i.e. spend as much time as you can together, take lots of photos, chat often, and for longer durations, etc. Read the refusal letter and make careful note of the VO's concerns and try to address those, in abundance.

If your case is complex and the outstanding issues can't be resolved within an hour, it won't go to ADR.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Does any Know how '' Snyder & Associates LLP '' are in Appeal Cases ? Does anyone know about Sam Binder an Immigration Lawyer?

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
wait_so_long said:
If you look at the Appeal Process chart, you will see that once the appeal has been allowed, it goes back to CIC, who could refuse it on other grounds, and you start the appeal process all over again.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/boacom/references/procedures/pages/processspopar.aspx

I've seen on this forum, where people have been accused of misrepresentation even for minor innocent mistakes. You may want to consult with a lawyer here, as you wouldn't want to have misrepresentation on your history. Technically it was an omission rather than misrepresentation.

Good luck.

Sorry, i missed the part where you said that you had already sent it in, and saw that your ecas status was changed. Now it's maybe just wait and see.
An omission is still misrepresentation.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
AnnieDonald said:
just a quick updat to fellows here: on the 9th, August, I got my passport request from cic, now i almost got everything ready to send out today. best regards.
Congrats
its nice to see some people getting their ppr. for me this waiting is kind of surreal. how long since your appeal did you have to wait?.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
ImABule said:
An omission is still misrepresentation.
Unfortunately it was significant enough to result in a 3-year suspension of his passport, so they may not be so willing to overlook it. If I remember correctly, misrepresentation results in a 2-year ban. But it's another 2-year wait if they decide to appeal it. Hopefully they'll decide that it wouldn't have made a difference in his eligibility and let it go. But then, this is CIC, who is probably not happy that another of their decisions just got overturned.

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
SV670 said:
Hi Client2014,

How do you make Skype history to printable format. I also have a very long Skype history, but not able to print.

Thanks,

SV670
just screenshot the skype page...press window key with prt sc in ur keyboard. u can also learn it from youtube. that how to screenshot on my laptop
tc

Reactions: Alicee

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
WaitingSince2012 said:
Lets hope you do not have to redo your medical and you get PPR before that. My husband did it 2 times as well. He was not here for our first child birth either so I can feel your pain my dear. My son is also going to be 4 in October. Maybe you can send Ottawa a case specific inquiry to find out the status of your case.

you have child thn why they refused u?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
AnnieDonald said:
just a quick updat to fellows here: on the 9th, August, I got my passport request from cic, now i almost got everything ready to send out today. best regards.
Congratulations I'm happy for you to start new life in Canada soon I was wondering how did they ask for your ppr? I'm still waiting :(

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
tony000 said:
Does Anyone Know Good Immigration Lawyer in Edmonton & Area? Me and My wife is Looking but all we found is Crap !.. one costs $10000 and the other costs $12000 etc ... etc... We already Spent $630 in consultation with lawyers and they tried to suck every single penny out of our Pockets. We want to have One in Reasonable cost, so any Recommendations?
The right lawyer for you will depend on your particular case, and whether there are complex legal issues that need to be addressed. Remember, if the appeal is unsuccessful, it could potentially set you back another 3 years, so it might be worth spending a little more now to get a lawyer with the right experience and a good track record. I am not necessarily recommending him, but check out this immigration consultant's web page. It has a lot of relevant information that you might find useful. There is an 8-page document in the middle that is worth a read.

http://immigrationteacher.blogspot.ca/

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
can/alb said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if anyone has been refused after winning appeal for different reasons? I ask because I sent in all updated forms, medical and police report. They asked for an additional police report from a country my husband worked in the summers. When We got it, it says he has a misdemeanour on there for being in that country illegally. His passport was suspended for 3 years and was sent home. That was back in 2009. We sent it in yesterday and my Ecas changed to decision made but haven't gotten a letter or email yet. Could this be negative? God I'm nervous!!
Dear Can / Alb.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Hope this helps, if the worst comes to pass:

http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/imm13_paper_mccrea.pdf

Best of luck.

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
wait_so_long said:
Dear Can / Alb.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Hope this helps, if the worst comes to pass:

http://www.cba.org/cba/cle/pdf/imm13_paper_mccrea.pdf

Best of luck.
Thank you. Although we did state on his application he was removed from Greece. We didn't hide anything. The charge was actually for driving with no documents. Then they found out he was illegal and sent him home with a fine. And the 3 year suspension to not be able to enter Greece. So the actual charge is just a driving misdemeanour. I hope all goes well. Can't go through this appeal process again.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
wait_so_long said:
The VO would have outlined her reasons for refusal in the Refusal Letter. On ours, it says "Based on information available to me, I am satisfied that you are a person described in section 4(1) of the regulations. This is because of the following reasons:" ... and it goes on to list what she sees as red flags in your application, and was not adequately addressed in the subsequent interview. She probably did make her mind up before the interview, but the interview was your wife's opportunity to try and change the VO's mind.

Wouldn't be able to offer much advice without seeing your supporting material.

Try to look at your supporting material objectively and see if it strongly supports your position. Maybe have a third party look at it and give their brutally honest opinion. Many immigration lawyers and consultants can do a quick review of your case for a small fee. But it's better to have your BB in hand, as it provides more detail on what transpired during the interview. It was likely a very traumatic experience for your wife, so don't count on her memory.

Rush to get married probably set off a big red flag. If you are a recent immigrant to Canada, that is another red flag. Differences in age, ethnicity, religion, education, and so on. They all add up.

Thanks for your reply

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
loveawaits said:
Congratulations I'm happy for you to start new life in Canada soon I was wondering how did they ask for your ppr? I'm still waiting :(
by email they asked, titile was Ready for Visa. Hope yours will come soon.