+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
May2013 said:
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY................. ;D ;D ;D ;D..........YIPEEEEEEEE.....THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER AFTER ALMOST 36 MONTHS OF WAITING.....JUST WON MY APPEAL IN TORONTO......
Hi May,
Many many congratulations. Now u really relax.
I m happy for u that u won.

Cheers :) :) :)

Rose

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Karan751 said:
HELLO FRIENDZ
I HABE SUBMITTED PASSPORT ON 22 JULY AND STILL ITS SHOWING THT ITS BEING PROCESSED AT NEW DELHI VISA OFICE.
IS THIS NORMAL TO TAKE THESE DAYS AS THEY SAID IT USUALLY TAKES -7 BUISNESS DAYS
Usually takes up to a month or less just be patient and wait but one question who did you contact to inform them your medicals are expiring like I keep contacting cpc Ottawa just my medicals will end soon too

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
yes it is a normal timeline

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I received my blue book In June 2016 and yesterday I called IAD in Montreal where my case will be heard and asked for an update as to when I might hear about whether we get an ADR or a full hearing and was told that an agent was looking at the 600 page file now and to call back in Oct or November. I than asked if I could send updated proof and was told I should send that to Border Services. Is this a normal procedure ? My husband is in Cuba and I reside in Prince Edward Island Canada.

Reactions: Alicee

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hi All,

Please submit as many as suggestions, on the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/nationaldiscussion.asp

I hope it's helps all of us.

SV670

tofanikanudo

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-5-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
CAN anybody pls tell me how long it will take to get PPR? its been more than 2 months since i submitted medical, pcc and all required docs.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Do you think we have the chance of being called for an interview? Are we in a red flag situation? Below are our details:

-SAME age, religion, nationality, status, and academic achievement
-Met online thru a common friend (before I became a PR)
-After being in an online relationship for more than a year, met in person and got married after 45 days with all families present (both sides).

Now, I'm back here in Canada for his Sponsorship application.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ajarupan said:
Thank you. Did you get your passport request?
You are welcome. Oh my husband landed since July 12th.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Karan751 said:
HELLO FRIENDZ
I HABE SUBMITTED PASSPORT ON 22 JULY AND STILL ITS SHOWING THT ITS BEING PROCESSED AT NEW DELHI VISA OFICE.
IS THIS NORMAL TO TAKE THESE DAYS AS THEY SAID IT USUALLY TAKES -7 BUISNESS DAYS
That's normal. Even after my husband passport was sent back with his visa in it, ECAS still says in process. 2 days after it was mailed out was when it changed to decision made.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
That's normal. Even after my husband passport was sent back with his visa in it, ECAS still says in process. 2 days after it was mailed out was when it changed to decision made.
[/quote

Hey Hun I'm still worried I haven't received ppr yet I'm nervous November beginning my husbands medicals will expire I don't know when they will ask for visa what should I do

Raz8029

Mar 21, 2015
This Canadian immigration is the biggest nonsense I have ever seen. I got married in 2012, applied in 2013...and now its 2016. My wife is still not here. Between these years, I have attended numerous weddings where one of the spouse was sponsored in some developed country. ALL OFF THEM ARE WITH THEIR SPOUSES except me. The visa officers need to go look at themselves in the mirror and spit! What a joke this has been.

My wife was denied immigration in 2014. There was no interview, no additional information request...nothing. Just a simple 'refused' letter. I appealed and was granted an ADR in Apr. 2015. The IRB officer was useless and so was the minister's counsel. They denied the ADR because no interview conducted. What a bunch of morons these immigration people are. I went to a full hearing in May 2016. Again, the judge was some idiot whose first statement was ' I read some of your emails to your wife and I am really concerned'. What a bit**!! All she could do was have issues with the way I wrote emails to my wife. The entire hearing was now not about if our relationship was genuine, but rather 'concerns' about how I email and chat with my wife.

Btw I won the hearing. Until the break, the judge and minister's counsel constantly asked ridiculous questions. When my lawyer tried to intervene and say that the questions were irrelevant, the judge told him to just shut up and sit quietly. My lawyer got pissed and threatened the minster's counsel during the break that if we don't win this case, he is going to drag him and the judge in a lawsuit because their actions were just ridiculous. I guess my lawyers threat worked and I was informed that the minster's council will consent before the judge can pass any ruling. What a bunch of a$$ holes.

When I got the decision in writing, it had no explanation or details or analysis. Just that my appeal was allowed. I am waiting for my case to appear on Canlii. I will make sure I humiliate them for what they did to me and will try my best that I get some sort of media coverage on this once my wife is here.

A month after the appeal letter, I was asked to resubmit the forms and new medical and police certificates. I sent those in Jul and now another wait game starts.

To all those who are waiting, I wish you good luck and pray you don't have to wait so long.

Reactions: Nov2016

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Raz8029 said:
This Canadian immigration is the biggest nonsense I have ever seen. I got married in 2012, applied in 2013...and now its 2016. My wife is still not here. Between these years, I have attended numerous weddings where one of the spouse was sponsored in some developed country. ALL OFF THEM ARE WITH THEIR SPOUSES except me. The visa officers need to go look at themselves in the mirror and spit! What a joke this has been.

My wife was denied immigration in 2014. There was no interview, no additional information request...nothing. Just a simple 'refused' letter. I appealed and was granted an ADR in Apr. 2015. The IRB officer was useless and so was the minister's counsel. They denied the ADR because no interview conducted. What a bunch of morons these immigration people are. I went to a full hearing in May 2016. Again, the judge was some idiot whose first statement was ' I read some of your emails to your wife and I am really concerned'. What a bit**!! All she could do was have issues with the way I wrote emails to my wife. The entire hearing was now not about if our relationship was genuine, but rather 'concerns' about how I email and chat with my wife.

Btw I won the hearing. Until the break, the judge and minister's counsel constantly asked ridiculous questions. When my lawyer tried to intervene and say that the questions were irrelevant, the judge told him to just shut up and sit quietly. My lawyer got pissed and threatened the minster's counsel during the break that if we don't win this case, he is going to drag him and the judge in a lawsuit because their actions were just ridiculous. I guess my lawyers threat worked and I was informed that the minster's council will consent before the judge can pass any ruling. What a bunch of a$$ holes.

When I got the decision in writing, it had no explanation or details or analysis. Just that my appeal was allowed. I am waiting for my case to appear on Canlii. I will make sure I humiliate them for what they did to me and will try my best that I get some sort of media coverage on this once my wife is here.

A month after the appeal letter, I was asked to resubmit the forms and new medical and police certificates. I sent those in Jul and now another wait game starts.

To all those who are waiting, I wish you good luck and pray you don't have to wait so long.
Hey Raz8029,

Like your case, I'm also waiting since Jan 2012, I applied, my wife was interviewed by some super idiotic class person, and for no reason that idiotic person kept sitting on our file and than after regular intervention(s), of 19 Months, my wife was denied visa. It is already 4 years and 6 months passed, and there is no hope in sight. Now that I've appealed and waiting for the next period of wait cycle.

I hear your concern, all these people are making sure that they have job, as much as refusal will keep them in job, and the whole system is wholesome of some super class idiot. Your lawyer seems to be great guy, I also know one lawyer here in Toronto and he too is great, very good negotiator.

Could you please share your full line and Visa office etc.

Am also writing you a personal message, please respond.

Thanks,

SV670

2016jimi

Jul 10, 2016
appealsp said:
People who got their BB, did you have this line in the record:

"We urge you to provide us with any evidence you wish to rely on as quick as possible so that unnecessary delays may be avoided and to allow us to settle any non-controversial issues before the hearing."

Is this a generic letter or an indication for ADR. Also, was your letter from Minister of Public safety and Emergency preparedness?

I received my BB yesterday from Singapore Office. I was surprised it told only 33 days after I sent in my appeal. I have the same wordings. No date for ADR or Hearing??

"We urge you to provide us with any evidence you wish to rely on as quick as possible so that unnecessary delays may be avoided and to allow us to settle any non-controversial issues before the hearing."

I already fired my lawyer i am going to do it by myself. All i have to do is to tell the truth, nothing but the truth. I look into the BB and found that the VO office was bias and my wife show her 80 wedding pictures. But the VO statement was " few wedding pictures no convincing the marriage is genuine."

My questions:

1. can I put all my wedding pictures in a CD send in to IRB?

2. Do I need an official Vietnamese translator to translate all the love letters and emails my wife sent me into english?

The Vietnamese translator in Toronto asking for $70 per copy.!! can I get a friend or even myself to translate all the letters to English?

Also I was provided with a case official by the name of Bina Solanki and her telephone number is always busy. i hope to get ADR. ???I am really worry to wait for another 3 years. :eek:

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
2016jimi said:
I received my BB yesterday from Singapore Office. I was surprised it told only 33 days after I sent in my appeal. I have the same wordings. No date for ADR or Hearing??

I already fired my lawyer i am going to do it by myself. All i have to do is to tell the truth, nothing but the truth. I look into the BB and found that the VO office was bias and my wife show her 80 wedding pictures. But the VO statement was " few wedding pictures no convincing the marriage is genuine."

My questions:

1. can I put all my wedding pictures in a CD send in to IRB?

2. Do I need an official Vietnamese translator to translate all the love letters and emails my wife sent me into english?

The Vietnamese translator in Toronto asking for $70 per copy.!! can I get a friend or even myself to translate all the letters to English?

Also I was provided with a case official by the name of Bina Solanki and her telephone number is always busy. i hope to get ADR. ???I am really worry to wait for another 3 years. :eek:
answers to your questions:

1 - I don't think IRB accepts anything other than printed copy.
2 - I submitted over 1000 pages of translated text. I used an online translator. The IRB and Minister's counsel did not object and accepted the evidence.

I used:

http://www.onlinedoctranslator.com/translator.html

You can even do a direct translate in MS Word I believe (the newer versions).

I know you fired your lawyer. Some are incompetent and sometimes you are better off representing yourself :(. However, don't simply assume the truth will win. I have been on this forum for 2 years now and the system is not good or fair. Be prepared. A number of members here have gone through this without a lawyer. You should rely on their help.

On the bright side though. I have only seen one case that was not successful on appeal.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
GUYS I sent in Appeal on 14 july 2016, I have not receive anything yet , is it Normal ? we've Hired A lawyer from Toronto and we(my wife) lives in Edmonton, down the road will it be causing any troubles ??