+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
I know the feeling. My sister in law got through in 6 months and my husband took 4 years 4 months.

I hope you and soblue3 hear back something very soon. Next will be PPR, hopefully before the end of the month.
Hey waitingsince2012 what do you think on my case I'm still on processing and I have tried my best by contacting 2 mps calling Cic 20 times ordered notes few days ago I don't get it because we won on August and I sent in December and still in process:( I'm scared if my hubbys medical will expire in November :( :'(

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
2016jimi said:
Do the appellant only get the blue book after he sent in his appeal?
yes ... about 120 days (I think) after the appeal is sent

Reactions: Alicee

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
loveawaits said:
Hey waitingsince2012 what do you think on my case I'm still on processing and I have tried my best by contacting 2 mps calling Cic 20 times ordered notes few days ago I don't get it because we won on August and I sent in December and still in process:( I'm scared if my hubbys medical will expire in November :( :'(
Send a case specific inquiry to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and find out what the status of your case is. Be sure to quote your UCI number in the subject line. I have a feeling that your hubby will get through before his medical expires.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
Send a case specific inquiry to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and find out what the status of your case is. Be sure to quote your UCI number in the subject line. I have a feeling that your hubby will get through before his medical expires.
Hey but don't they reply late and sometimes they don't even reply ?? I'm planning getting a lawyer maybe could help me out any suggestions?? Because today mp called again for inquiry same this medicals and police passed process mp security btw my husband is in Afghanistan :(

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
2016jimi said:
BLUE BOOK Question ??

I used to hire an immigration lawyer in Toronto to help with my application. Unfortunately, it was not successful, the lawyer asked me for more money for the appeal. I refused to pay and now I am doing it my myself and just sent in the appeal, in the middle of June 2016.

Do I get the Blue Book after I filed the appeal?

I am afraid the Blue Book already sent to my previous lawyer. He will ask me for money if he had it.
If you didn't fill out the use of representative with your lawyer on it for the appeal blue book will go to you and arrive approx 120 days from your notice of appeal. your notice of appeal should arrive 2-3 weeks after you submit for appeal

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
i want to know that its new or old rule.They said me in letter while sending bluebook that if you send evidence then you will select for adr otherwise full hearing,? ??????

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
AnnieDonald said:
hey Karan, sorry for your long waiting. i am curious too, you said 'got medical done in september 2015', did you do the medical because they asked you to do it, or they didn't notify you yet but you did ? because they reqested me to do the medical and almost at the same time, they asked me to send the updated docs. Thanks.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 16, 2012.
We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 13, 2012.
We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2012. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you a letter on July 10, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2012 about the decision on your application.
We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on August 11, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on October 21, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on April 18, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

This is my ecas status
I did medicals upon their request.
I am.curious is their anyone who.had to go through 3 rd medical as my expiring in September so i.am.hoping they will send me visa before that.
My wife with me now and she is pregnant this immigration had already taken a lot rhings frome me.
I was not with my wife during my first child birth.
He is now 4 years old.
God please help everyone

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Talon59 said:
If you didn't fill out the use of representative with your lawyer on it for the appeal blue book will go to you and arrive approx 120 days from your notice of appeal. your notice of appeal should arrive 2-3 weeks after you submit for appeal
You will get your own copy of blue book. With or without a lawyer. My lawyer got it a day before mine. Rabat take the whole 141 Days. I did send them an email. I appealed June 22,2015. Rabat visa office say they don't get a request for file until Mid September. It's a scanned copy.

Reactions: Alicee

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Karan751 said:
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 16, 2012.
We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 13, 2012.
We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2012. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you a letter on July 10, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2012 about the decision on your application.
We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on August 11, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on October 21, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on April 18, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

This is my ecas status
I did medicals upon their request.
I am.curious is their anyone who.had to go through 3 rd medical as my expiring in September so i.am.hoping they will send me visa before that.
My wife with me now and she is pregnant this immigration had already taken a lot rhings frome me.
I was not with my wife during my first child birth.
He is now 4 years old.
God please help everyone
Lets hope you do not have to redo your medical and you get PPR before that. My husband did it 2 times as well. He was not here for our first child birth either so I can feel your pain my dear. My son is also going to be 4 in October. Maybe you can send Ottawa a case specific inquiry to find out the status of your case.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
client2014 said:
i want to know that its new or old rule.They said me in letter while sending bluebook that if you send evidence then you will select for adr otherwise full hearing,? ??????
Sending evidence does not mean you will get ADR it mean you may if you send enough proof showing that your relationship is genuine that they feel it can be sorted out in adr

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
WaitingSince2012 said:
Lets hope you do not have to redo your medical and you get PPR before that. My husband did it 2 times as well. He was not here for our first child birth either so I can feel your pain my dear. My son is also going to be 4 in October. Maybe you can send Ottawa a case specific inquiry to find out the status of your case.
I have send many enquiries to delhi and ottawa, thet says your file is in.process.
When did u won ur appeal.
And congrats on reaching your destination.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Still waiting ... ???

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
Help needed urgent.
My ecas today changed to decision made as they have not yet request my passport.
What does this mean?
Does this mean they again rejected my file?
Ibam worried please.
People who got passport request or visa recently please give me some views about your cases

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
Karan751 said:
Help needed urgent.
My ecas today changed to decision made as they have not yet request my passport.
What does this mean?
Does this mean they again rejected my file?
Ibam worried please.
People who got passport request or visa recently please give me some views about your cases
next is ur pp request.