+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
MaryL said:
The lady at mp's office called IAD for me. She was told we are front of the line. However being in Sask. we will probably be scheduled for hearing in January or February 2017.
Unless a miracle happens. We wait one year already. From June 22, 2015.
great news,that our files are on front line,we also appealed same June 2015,

Reactions: Alicee

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Talon59 said:
Hi Emaan3,

You won't get a date until you recieve your Blue book at earliest they recieve it a bit before you do then they have to review it so at least 3 months from your notice depending on where your file is comming from I believe it's 3-5 months for your blue book to get processed then they will determine if they want to send it to ADR or a hearing and that notice will be 3 months or so after the BB the date for a hearing can be a year or more ADR can be within 6 months I believe if you would like to get an update call the # i provided in previous post they can confirm if they have received your BB and can also tell you what the expected wait time is for hearings when you call they will try to connect you with the agent assigned to your case if possible.
hi talon59,we submit our appeal on may 2015 got the confirmation email on june same year,now its 1 year and one month since we got the appeal confirmation letter ,do you think we can get our hearing date sooner as long we wait more then one year .

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
i have read most of the previous post ,based on my calculation the successful appeal rate is very good ,do you guys have the same perception ,eagerlly waiting my turn:D

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Hi Dawud,

I don't know if your in ontario but you should probably be expecting to receive notice of a hearing or adr soon probably in the next 6 months (bear in mind at IAD their Idea of soon and not long is inside of 2 years) I don't know how the backlog is on cases atm I called IAD and was informed by the case agent in October 2015 that I would be getting a full hearing as the case agent let me know based on my case it was unlikely to be selected for adr my letter confirming the hearing came in november 2015. The case agent is there to help you so if you have any questions prepare them in advance before you call.

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
ajarupan said:
??? Medical and Police Clearance update was sent in February 28, 2016. Almost a year (August 2016) since winning the appeal. :'( no visa yet. Crazy Immigration officers. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
ME TOO , AFTER WINNING THE APPEAL IN DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR, MY WIFE AND I WERE CONTACTED IN APRIL ASKIG US FOR MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARAENCE AND APPLICATIONS AND WE SENT IT ALL IN MAY AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM BACK SINCE

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Talon59 said:
Hi Dawud,

I don't know if your in ontario but you should probably be expecting to receive notice of a hearing or adr soon probably in the next 6 months (bear in mind at IAD their Idea of soon and not long is inside of 2 years) I don't know how the backlog is on cases atm I called IAD and was informed by the case agent in October 2015 that I would be getting a full hearing as the case agent let me know based on my case it was unlikely to be selected for adr my letter confirming the hearing came in november 2015. The case agent is there to help you so if you have any questions prepare them in advance before you call.
thank you talon59,we are dealing at Vancouver office so the 2 year wait time is it also applicable under Vancouver,i hear/read that Vancouver wait time is 1 year,sure today we will contact them for many question ,thank you and good luck your hearing

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
tony000 said:
Need Urgent Response or reply

hello Members My case Got Refuse couple of days ago.. WE want to Appeal it,Now where to Start and what is our First step ?
1) Do we need Lawyer / consultant for Appeal.
2) Anybody Knows good Immigration Lawyer/consultant In Alberta Edmonton ?
3) How much Time over all Appeal Process takes ?
4) from where to Download Applications for and where to send it ?
5) How long they will take to response back to us .
Oh my god Tony...I am very sorry for you guys, I was almost sure that you will pass the interview...Now I am feel even more worried about my case :( :( :( can you please tell me what VO were you at ???

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
HAMADA_EGYPT said:
ME TOO , AFTER WINNING THE APPEAL IN DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR, MY WIFE AND I WERE CONTACTED IN APRIL ASKIG US FOR MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARAENCE AND APPLICATIONS AND WE SENT IT ALL IN MAY AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM BACK SINCE
It usually takes about 2 months or so after you submit all your updated forms before you get PPR. So give it till the end of this month and hopefully you will hear back something...

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
WaitingSince2012 said:
It usually takes about 2 months or so after you submit all your updated forms before you get PPR. So give it till the end of this month and hopefully you will hear back something...
Thanks for your reply . im praying that you are right
Amen

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Now that the holiday is over, checked with cic and they re-entered the consultant into our file when it was transferred back for processing and now apparently it's my problem to change it by re-sending the forms to remove him even though they have record of it. On the up side the the consultant forwarded the cic request to me it's what I was expecting request for medical and police clearances, down side is it states that the instructions for submitting them will be sent in a separate email... and consultant says there is no additional info. CIC says the file was transferred back to singapore cbsa says the file is being processed in ottawa..... if only both hands of the government could figure out what the other one is doing..... calling Singapore tomorrow lucky me

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
HAMADA_EGYPT said:
hi there, we have almost the same schedule: appeal win in Dec, 2015, and they requested to re-do medical and bunch of forms in Apr, 2016, we submitted everything end of April, so far, nothing happened. CPC Ottawa is the office.

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah
Hello guys,
Please help me I am in trouble cic doing background checks since 01 may 2016 and still going and my medical going to expire in 15 Oct 2016 at this point what should I do. Can I send them case specific inquiry about my medical expiry or what I have to do now please help me
thanx in advance

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hey guys I have a question I sent My husbands medicals and police check on December and I haven't heard till now so I just called Cic and first they can't give me any information because I'm not authorized to check my husbands file and second he told me that if my husbands medicals expire he has to redo them if the visa office wants to expand the file wth is this I'm so confused I'm never calling Cic again there all dumb and please someone tell me how I email Ottawa thanks

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
AnnieDonald said:
hi there, we have almost the same schedule: appeal win in Dec, 2015, and they requested to re-do medical and bunch of forms in Apr, 2016, we submitted everything end of April, so far, nothing happened. CPC Ottawa is the office.
Wow Annie, I was thinking I'm the only one
I'm also dealing with Ottawa but what embassy will issue the visa for your husband??
Mine should be the Canadian Embassy in Cairo, Egypt

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I received my Blue Book today. Now what do I so as there are no instructions as to what the next step is