30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Hi client,

I would start by covering why your not talking about your future in chat do you mostly discuss it in video calls? prepare to show what steps you've taken "together" for your future. Explain everything clearly in your relationship book that you are preparing

SV670

There is not requirement to hire an immigration lawyer or consultant that is up to you. If your confident that you will be able to show why your relationship is genuine personally I think you will be fine. I represented myself for our hearing and we didn't have any problems.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Talon59 said:
medical is good for 12 months after that time you will have to do them again that's what my wife and daughter are trying to get done now.
But I won my apeal and got letter sent to do his medicals etc and I did as of December and I'm waiting till now no news but I know his medicals will expire on November kind of worried now

Reactions: Alicee

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
Have you checked to see if they have received them? I'm not sure of your timeline loveawaits when our case was put back into processing they issued a new uci and that uci works for checking online from within canada the old one no longer works noticed it by accident on the med and clearance request that it was changed, have you tried checking the status online?

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
thanks talon.but i have recent 350 pages of chat and alot call history. ...also have skype history....will they give me adr?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Talon59 said:
Have you checked to see if they have received them? I'm not sure of your timeline loveawaits when our case was put back into processing they issued a new uci and that uci works for checking online from within canada the old one no longer works noticed it by accident on the med and clearance request that it was changed, have you tried checking the status online?

Yes I have days still on process husband and mines

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
client2014 said:
thanks talon.but i have recent 350 pages of chat and alot call history. ...also have skype history....will they give me adr?
Hi Client2014,

How do you make Skype history to printable format. I also have a very long Skype history, but not able to print.

Thanks,

SV670

Vlil

Jan 7, 2016
SV670 said:
Hi Client2014,

How do you make Skype history to printable format. I also have a very long Skype history, but not able to print.

Thanks,

SV670
Open Skype chat, make sure all history is downloaded
Cntrl+A (Select All)
Cntrl+C (Copy)
Open Microsoft Word (or similar)
Cntrl+V (Paste)
Format to a desired style. Skype log entries are usually short, so I would recommend to make two columns, to save space and paper. Think green. ;D

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Talon59 said:
Hi client,

I would start by covering why your not talking about your future in chat do you mostly discuss it in video calls? prepare to show what steps you've taken "together" for your future. Explain everything clearly in your relationship book that you are preparing

SV670

There is not requirement to hire an immigration lawyer or consultant that is up to you. If your confident that you will be able to show why your relationship is genuine personally I think you will be fine. I represented myself for our hearing and we didn't have any problems.
Thanks a lot Talon59, I have so many documents and photos, and I put them order and writing a letter to Appeal Division, in very professional manner. I was shocked when one of the consultant, when asked for fee, told me Canadian $ 3000.00 just to assist in preparing your own documents and letter. I'm also going to forward all travel tickets and trips we had together including photos.

Thanks again.

SV670

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
What should I expect in Full Hearing?
Any idea, advice, suggestion and tip will be very helpfully...

Many thanks in advance...

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
SV670 said:
Thanks a lot Talon59, I have so many documents and photos, and I put them order and writing a letter to Appeal Division, in very professional manner. I was shocked when one of the consultant, when asked for fee, told me Canadian $ 3000.00 just to assist in preparing your own documents and letter. I'm also going to forward all travel tickets and trips we had together including photos.

Thanks again.

SV670
Hi SV670, when you send in the additional documents to IAD, do you send in the ones after the sponsorship application or you send in everything again since day 1 you met your wife.

Thx.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
client2014 said:
Hi client

Quantity of chat is not as important as quality, they want to see that you are having a normal spousal conversations they want to see that this is regular so you don't need to send in every page in fact they prefer if you don't because if there's to much they may not read it at all. select a series of pages from skype/ chat program spanning your relationship so they can get an Idea of what your normal conversations are. As to if it will give you adr I can't say that's in their hands if they feel that your case warrants it

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
For an example of a relationship file in mine it was laid out in the following manner - no staples only binder clips and on 8 1/2 x 11" paper

Cover sheet
Relationship file for appeal
IAD file : xxxxxxx
Client ID : xxxxxx

attn: Immigration
summary of what is in the file

2nd page list of witnesses
include their Phone relationship and how they will give testimony and expected time for it
Repeat for all witnesses

Introduction statement - this covered all the points that the bb hit on and how I felt about our relationship and how it can't be quantified by a general guidline, and explained in detail how the VO has misrepresented us and errors that were introduced into our application.

Index: (you have to number all pages I'm just including the headings I used)
Letters from App
Letters of support
Proof of communication
Stepdaughter (proof of birth and school)
Receipts and Presents (this included plane tickets and hotel)
Proof of financial support
Photos

Closing statement

hope that helps some people

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
loveawaits said:
I will be doing it but is it true after successful apeal you send in medicals and police can they extend your file even if you're medicals expire I don't get it the Cic guy said that they can ask for 2nd medicals if they want to my husbands medical will expire in November :(
I don't think your application will take until November to finalize, so don't worry too much about the medical. Hopefully you hear back something by the end of this month. When did you win your appeal?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
JYC said:
Hi SV670, when you send in the additional documents to IAD, do you send in the ones after the sponsorship application or you send in everything again since day 1 you met your wife.

Thx.
JYC,

When you get your bluebook, you would see many documents missing, and you send all missing, new and updated documents.

SV670