+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
SV670 said:
JYC,

When you get your bluebook, you would see many documents missing, and you send all missing, new and updated documents.

SV670
Hi SV670, The missing document, you mean missing from your original application and was not talked about in the bluebook correct? When my wife went for her interview the VO return her all of our pictures, flight ticket, email communications, do I have to submit them again for the appeal? thanks.

Talon59

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
11-01-17
JYC said:
Hi SV670, The missing document, you mean missing from your original application and was not talked about in the bluebook correct? When my wife went for her interview the VO return her all of our pictures, flight ticket, email communications, do I have to submit them again for the appeal? thanks.
When you review your blue book check to see if all the documents that you have submitted before are there, often things are "omitted" and they will say they never had them you will need to submit those papers again

Reactions: Alicee

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
I don't think your application will take until November to finalize, so don't worry too much about the medical. Hopefully you hear back something by the end of this month. When did you win your appeal?
I hope so I won my apeal August 2015 and to be honest I had the best minister council he asked me 2 to 3 questions and he said you passed and I was crying while he was saying to my lawyer that the visa officer ruin relationships by purpose and all and finally they asked for my medical police check etc mid October sent in December and haven't heard till now i contacted mp they said that my file is in Ottawa and in process and medicals and police check is done but processing on security check and this information was 3 months ago last time I heard from my mp and just today went again to the mp and he said he will contact and try his best I am waiting for so Long I started his sponsorship back 2012 I see most of my family and friends spouse come here so quick I get so upset it is just not fair I don't know how long I have to wait more as I'm very nervous because his medicals will expire soon and that stupid representative Cic scared me said that he might do his medicals again if you don't get visa by then :'( I cannot wait more longer for this process

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
loveawaits said:
I hope so I won my apeal August 2015 and to be honest I had the best minister council he asked me 2 to 3 questions and he said you passed and I was crying while he was saying to my lawyer that the visa officer ruin relationships by purpose and all and finally they asked for my medical police check etc mid October sent in December and haven't heard till now i contacted mp they said that my file is in Ottawa and in process and medicals and police check is done but processing on security check and this information was 3 months ago last time I heard from my mp and just today went again to the mp and he said he will contact and try his best I am waiting for so Long I started his sponsorship back 2012 I see most of my family and friends spouse come here so quick I get so upset it is just not fair I don't know how long I have to wait more as I'm very nervous because his medicals will expire soon and that stupid representative Cic scared me said that he might do his medicals again if you don't get visa by then :'( I cannot wait more longer for this process
Hello loveawaits,
I am in a very similar situation. We won the appeal on sept. 9 of 2015 and submitted all our documents mid december of 2015. I also went to an mp. they also told her that they are doing security checks and that was in mid march. I just got my husband to send me the consent form to get information. I will request notes this week and maybe write to csis also to inquire about the progress of our file. This is so hard...because i continuously worry that something bad can happen as the situation in my husbands country is not most stable. He has never been out of his country, and neither have any of his parents or siblings. I dont understand why they can do security checks for other people in a few weeks and often less than a months while we have to wait so long. i do sometimes feel like they are doing it on purpose, some person there maybe has some issues with our case ..i have no idea how much longer this can take. i know the security check can take a while..most cases just over a month, 50percent up to 177 days and small percentage of that up to a year. I at least want to know that the security checks are actually started when the cic person told the mp they did. thats why i will send inquiry to csis. this is so sad that they dont care how it affects our life. I do feel like i am being punished here...i am the one who had to bear the cost, had to work 2 jobs for the past 3 years with no free time and got sick in the process. i heard they are planning to get an ombudsman for the immigration sector. that would be so good. also i have seen that now the visa office processing people from the same country that my husband is from has been working super fast. Most people getting in less than 5 months. why the new cases are given priority?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
soblue3 said:
Hello loveawaits,
I am in a very similar situation. We won the appeal on sept. 9 of 2015 and submitted all our documents mid december of 2015. I also went to an mp. they also told her that they are doing security checks and that was in mid march. I just got my husband to send me the consent form to get information. I will request notes this week and maybe write to csis also to inquire about the progress of our file. This is so hard...because i continuously worry that something bad can happen as the situation in my husbands country is not most stable. He has never been out of his country, and neither have any of his parents or siblings. I dont understand why they can do security checks for other people in a few weeks and often less than a months while we have to wait so long. i do sometimes feel like they are doing it on purpose, some person there maybe has some issues with our case ..i have no idea how much longer this can take. i know the security check can take a while..most cases just over a month, 50percent up to 177 days and small percentage of that up to a year. I at least want to know that the security checks are actually started when the cic person told the mp they did. thats why i will send inquiry to csis. this is so sad that they dont care how it affects our life. I do feel like i am being punished here...i am the one who had to bear the cost, had to work 2 jobs for the past 3 years with no free time and got sick in the process. i heard they are planning to get an ombudsman for the immigration sector. that would be so good. also i have seen that now the visa office processing people from the same country that my husband is from has been working super fast. Most people getting in less than 5 months. why the new cases are given priority?

Hey Hun I know this other family friend I know just he got married last year she is here I. 6 months I'm so sad and scared I'm going trough a lot I also worked 2 jobs just to pay the sponsor and appeal I'm not letting take more time because me and my husband are in a fight he is upset telling me what should we do? I'm so confused lost no one is there to help me I can't take this anymore I will be ordering notes also would you kindly tell me th csis number or email or any contact btw my father actually met the mp from liberals and is planing to see us soon but by then I have to do somthing because I'm not waiting till the medicals expire and do it again I paid 300 American dollar for the medicals and also if I redo it might take another year process I'm so lost God j hate these people so much and also my security was in mid March too and still no news this is messed up

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
loveawaits said:
Hey Hun I know this other family friend I know just he got married last year she is here I. 6 months I'm so sad and scared I'm going trough a lot I also worked 2 jobs just to pay the sponsor and appeal I'm not letting take more time because me and my husband are in a fight he is upset telling me what should we do? I'm so confused lost no one is there to help me I can't take this anymore I will be ordering notes also would you kindly tell me th csis number or email or any contact btw my father actually met the mp from liberals and is planing to see us soon but by then I have to do somthing because I'm not waiting till the medicals expire and do it again I paid 300 American dollar for the medicals and also if I redo it might take another year process I'm so lost God j hate these people so much and also my security was in mid March too and still no news this is messed up
Hi loveawaits..yes its not easy..i have no idea if they know what they are putting us through..my husbands medical expires in november and really i hope they will not make us do it again because we did it 2 times so far. Here is some info and the address

For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or the website www.cic.gc.ca.
To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:
a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.
If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.
Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:
Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954
* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests.

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
guys please help me...tell me should i send chat togther i mean previous chat that i sent before interview and recent chat after interview ?? tell me should i give previous and recent chat togther or seprate ? guide me plz

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
client2014 said:
guys please help me...tell me should i send chat togther i mean previous chat that i sent before interview and recent chat after interview ?? tell me should i give previous and recent chat togther or seprate ? guide me plz
Hello client2014,
You dont need to submit anything which is included in your blue book. They will receive a copy of your blue book so all you can submit is what you have not included there. Any chat which you think can be helpful which you dont see inside the blue book, pictures, receipts etc.
If you have a lawyer they should help you choose the information which you can add.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
soblue3 said:
Hi loveawaits..yes its not easy..i have no idea if they know what they are putting us through..my husbands medical expires in november and really i hope they will not make us do it again because we did it 2 times so far. Here is some info and the address

For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or the website www.cic.gc.ca.
To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:
a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.
If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.
Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:
Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954
* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests.
Hey Hun thanks for your help I hope before November our husbands get the visa keep me updated Hun :-*

Jul 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am having some trouble and I don't even know who to ask. I met my wife in 2008 through a dating service website in China. We got married three years ago, and hired a lawyer to applied for her immigration.

It was denied because they said we missed an interview in Hong Kong. I live in Canada and she lives a few hours away from Hong Kong, but the problem was we were never informed of this interview.

Once we found out, the lawyer submitted an appeal. That was in January 2015. We have not heard from anyone still. No news, no updates. Lawyer says the immigration people says it is still processing, but it has been over 1.5 years. Also, the lawyer told us we can't go through ADR. I don't know why.

Can anyone help me? Is this normal? Is the lawyer playing tricks to get us to pay more money? Is is normal to not go through ADR. I want to go back to China to see my wife, but I am afraid they will ask to interview me in Canada and I have to rush back.

Please, I miss my wife, and she misses me, but we can't be together... Our marriage is strained because of this. She thinks I am lying to her. Please help me.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
NeedLotsOfHelp said:
Hello everyone,

I am having some trouble and I don't even know who to ask. I met my wife in 2008 through a dating service website in China. We got married three years ago, and hired a lawyer to applied for her immigration.

It was denied because they said we missed an interview in Hong Kong. I live in Canada and she lives a few hours away from Hong Kong, but the problem was we were never informed of this interview.

Once we found out, the lawyer submitted an appeal. That was in January 2015. We have not heard from anyone still. No news, no updates. Lawyer says the immigration people says it is still processing, but it has been over 1.5 years. Also, the lawyer told us we can't go through ADR. I don't know why.

Can anyone help me? Is this normal? Is the lawyer playing tricks to get us to pay more money? Is is normal to not go through ADR. I want to go back to China to see my wife, but I am afraid they will ask to interview me in Canada and I have to rush back.

Please, I miss my wife, and she misses me, but we can't be together... Our marriage is strained because of this. She thinks I am lying to her. Please help me.
If you live in Toronto the wait time is about 2 years for an appeal hearing. It is up to the appeal division to give you ADR or full hearing based on how complicated your case is. You can always call the IAD office and find out what the status of your case is, that way you will have an idea how long more you have to wait. They will give you an estimate on when your hearing date will be.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
loveawaits said:
I know the feeling. My sister in law got through in 6 months and my husband took 4 years 4 months.

I hope you and soblue3 hear back something very soon. Next will be PPR, hopefully before the end of the month.

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello guys I got the full hearing on September after 18 months of waiting in Alberta can anyone tell me what's going on in hearing and what's the success rate thanks and also can I apply visit visa for my family ?

client2014

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
october 2015
Interview........
january 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah soon
thanks soblue3 .but they didnt send all prooofs to us that i gave them during interview? ?what it means?why they didnt send all proofs with blue book?

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hi love waits and soblue 3.. Can you explain for what purpose VO is holding cases after the person won the appeal?? :
soblue3 said:
Hello loveawaits,