+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
Appeal Allowed - Was told by the minister's counsel at the end the appeal in Regina, SK....Now to figure how to get his visa as he is no longer in Morocco and is a PR of USA.

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
Splinterz420 said:
Appeal Allowed - Was told by the minister's counsel at the end the appeal in Regina, SK....Now to figure how to get his visa as he is no longer in Morocco and is a PR of USA.
I just read your posts to get some idea how you won your appeal. I don't get it....how did he get into the States? Congratulations anyways.

I am doubtful I can pull off similar results because my hustler Chinese wife cannot speak English.
In case it comes I wonder if I can afford Lawyer services.
Is there a Lawyer in Vancouver you would recommend?

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
dear friends
i am new here.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am.the officer told me she will inform me after about 5/6 weeks later.and took two form ,,she didnot ask for police clearance.
right now my cic application status was-"Decision Made"
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016 about the decision on your application.
today is 18th april but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status
does is it mean they refuse me?
plz anyone have any idea about this plz inform me.

any one have same status in cic web site plz let me know
if anyone have same status than what is your result

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
sumu28 said:
dear friends
i am new here.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am.the officer told me she will inform me after about 5/6 weeks later.and took two form ,,she didnot ask for police clearance.
right now my cic application status was-"Decision Made"
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016 about the decision on your application.
today is 18th april but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status
does is it mean they refuse me?
plz anyone have any idea about this plz inform me.

any one have same status in cic web site plz let me know
if anyone have same status than what is your result
I don't know where your nearest CIC office located, but my advice is you phone them and quote your UCI #

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
hello...my husband just received an e-mail from VO Bucharest...they said something as ,, we acknowledge the receiptof your supporting documents and pictures , your spouse's application is currently in queue, pending the assessment of visa officer ,, they also said something that they will let us know when our application will go to the next step or if they need additional documents. ( we send the pictures a week ago )

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
dear deeafahd
what is your current status in cic web site?

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
Clear Beauty said:
I just read your posts to get some idea how you won your appeal. I don't get it....how did he get into the States? Congratulations anyways.

I am doubtful I can pull off similar results because my hustler Chinese wife cannot speak English.
In case it comes I wonder if I can afford Lawyer services.
Is there a Lawyer in Vancouver you would recommend?
USA PR via Green Card Lottery and this helped to demonstrate he wasn't coming to Canada to better his situation. He could have ended our relationship had this been his goal!! This also allows him to travel to Canada without a visa but with an Electronic Travel Authorization which we received.

I don't know any lawyers in Vancouver.

Reactions: Alicee

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
mimixo said:
Hi! Anyone in here have any idea how long it takes to get ppr after medical request? In my case I won my appeal in March I just got an email from Ottawa asking me to do a medical check up just yesterday. That's it they didn't request me to fill in any other form or do police clearance yet. I went to ecas and tried to find out what happened to my application and it said that they were not able to identify the info i provided :( :-\ this really worries me >_<
Hi mimixo, we are on the same phase..my husband won the ADR in March… they just sent me a medical request on last Friday… But i can't seem to get through the ecas.. I am hoping we can access through the ecas after medical assessment may be..

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
npunite said:
Hi mimixo, we are on the same phase..my husband won the ADR in March… they just sent me a medical request on last Friday… But i can't seem to get through the ecas.. I am hoping we can access through the ecas after medical assessment may be..
Hello there! Yeah I got medical request from them last Friday too after we won a full hearing in march. Did they ask u for anything else?

Haider24

Feb 9, 2016
Hi Guys
Hope everybody is doing good. checking this forum after a long time. i have few quick questions to ask if any one can help me, it will be much appreciated.

I won an appeal last year in Nov 2015

got an email fro medical and updated forms couple of days ago.

Q1. I am actually sponsoring my wife and daughter( 4 years old ). they ask me to pay the Permanent residence fees, I have paid this fees last time before the refusal in 2012, do i have to pay them again or should i just send them the old receipt.

Q2. I know the fee for an adult is $490. do I have to pay the fee for my daughter too ( dependent 4 year old ) and whats the fee for a dependent child.

Q3. whats the procedure to get the landing fees back I paid last time in 2012.

thanks guys a lot in advance.

God bless you all .

npunite

Jun 10, 2015
mimixo said:
Hello there! Yeah I got medical request from them last Friday too after we won a full hearing in march. Did they ask u for anything else?
no just for medical request….

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Haider24 said:
Hi Guys
Hope everybody is doing good. checking this forum after a long time. i have few quick questions to ask if any one can help me, it will be much appreciated.

I won an appeal last year in Nov 2015

got an email fro medical and updated forms couple of days ago.

Q1. I am actually sponsoring my wife and daughter( 4 years old ). they ask me to pay the Permanent residence fees, I have paid this fees last time before the refusal in 2012, do i have to pay them again or should i just send them the old receipt.

Q2. I know the fee for an adult is $490. do I have to pay the fee for my daughter too ( dependent 4 year old ) and whats the fee for a dependent child.

Q3. whats the procedure to get the landing fees back I paid last time in 2012.

thanks guys a lot in advance.

God bless you all .
Hey Haider24, you dont have to pay the Permanent residence fee at all if you already paid that from when you first put in your application.. what you ahve to do though is send a copy back to mississauga and cost recovery unit in ottawa.. they should have an email that you can send a copy to so they can update your application... they told my wife that that is just an generic letter when they ask you to pay for the residence fee if you already paid it... I hope this help you out and i just want to say congrats on hearing something from ottawa after winning your appeal.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
I just want to say for everyone that heard from ottawa after winning your appeal..... If they only send you a medical request... I would sure advice you to go and do your police record, medical, updated forms, and copy your passport bio page and send it all in at the same time to avoid delays because they are going to ask you for the other things very soon after you get the medical request along...Take my advice and do everything and send it in plus it will save you money on just send one thing to ottawa

Sheshe10

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2012
Doc's Request.
Dec 17, 2014
Med's Request
Dec 17, 2014
Med's Done....
January 12, 2015
Passport Req..
June 8, 2016
Last Dec 2015 we received a letter from CIC that our family class sponsorship (live in caregiver program) was refused because we did not submit the additional requirements (nbi clearance, police clearance and etc.) In the refusal letter, it says that they were requesting for additional requirements and send to my mother's email last Dec 17, 2014, since we failure to sumbit those requirements, our sponsorship was refused.
It was Dec 17, 2014 when we received the letter requesting for medical examination. My mom didn't received any email from CIC requesting for additional requirements.

Last Dec 2015 she hired a lawyer to appeal and fortunately they allow us to submit the requirements within 90days and we submitted the requirements after 1mon the letter was sent. She always make follow-up in CIC by making phone call but our status remained unchange that's why she hired another Immigration lawyer to help us.

Does someone here also experienced same sitituation?
Can someone here advised us what to do? We really do not know what to do and we confused and scared

Hoping for your response. Thank you!

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
Karan751 said:
Congrats yana
Even i won appeal in july got med req in august, sent medical in September after tht nothing
Did u got passport request email with ur lawyer?
Did u sent them any case specific enquiries?
I am worried 7 months after medical still no update
after winning the appeal. i myself has sent inquiries to london via email for my file... u shud also contact them...