AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2015 OWP: April 27, 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 9, 2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
SA: April 12, 2016 AIP: April 12, 2016 DM: April 12, 2016 Interview: Waived
LANDED..........
May 3, 2016
reading last few pages here, can't believe some ppl wait 4 years doing this thing, must be tough, hope all get approved soon. :'(

vijay1987

Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2012 Refused 2014- Reopened Jan 2016
Med's Request
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Feb-2016
Passport Req..
01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
5-2017
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
wintersnow said:
OK ... just wondering if you waited 4 years before getting first interview
yes i am waiting from 12 dec but my case rejjected in feb2014 and appeald and waiting waiting waiting.... This immigration doesnt know how human emotion is.... Hate this.....

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
deeafahd said:
hmmm ....at least if he go to the embassy that could give me more confidence ...I am sure if they talk rude we could do something about it because I believe they should respect us the same as they respect Canadian citizen ...as I said in the earlier posts we will still send them a lots of proofs since we did not send enough (we had more proof at beginning but we did not really think it will be that hard so we add just some of them the one we thought are more important ) ,we will send them a letter tell them how is our relation since we got married and we will try to talk lil bit about our big age difference (because that would be for sure a red flag 28 years difference) also we will let them know that my husbund apply for a kind of visa for a year (because he can not stay more than 3 months within 6 months here, but he wants to stay ) , that should be another good proof for genuine relation , and at the end we will prepare for an interview lol
Deeafahd I had My interview 0n 09 march 2016 . You can Ask me anything if you need just inbox me . Me and My wife also have age gap but not that much .. i remember VO point out age gape , but I left Her Speechless by saying Age has nothing do with marriage, marriage and age are too totally different things age , Height , weight are nothing more than just Numbers , I told her we are not first couple with age gape but in the past thr are alot of examples like Charlie Chaplin and his Wife Onna they were having over 30 years age gape and they were happily married and Onna gave Charlie many kids ;D and in the future thr will be couples with age gape, if law and religion allow us to marriage with older/younger thn i hope CIC should not have any Problem with it .

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
tony000 said:
Deeafahd I had My interview 0n 09 march 2016 . You can Ask me anything if you need just inbox me . Me and My wife also have age gap but not that much .. i remember VO point out age gape , but I left Her Speechless by saying Age has nothing do with marriage, marriage and age are too totally different things age , Height , weight are nothing more than just Numbers , I told her we are not first couple with age gape but in the past thr are alot of examples like Charlie Chaplin and his Wife Onna they were having over 30 years age gape and they were happily married and Onna gave Charlie many kids ;D and in the future thr will be couples with age gape, if law and religion allow us to marriage with older/younger thn i hope CIC should not have any Problem with it .
Nice !!!

Hopefully you are successful.

mimixo

Jun 17, 2015
Hi! Anyone in here have any idea how long it takes to get ppr after medical request? In my case I won my appeal in March I just got an email from Ottawa asking me to do a medical check up just yesterday. That's it they didn't request me to fill in any other form or do police clearance yet. I went to ecas and tried to find out what happened to my application and it said that they were not able to identify the info i provided :( :-\ this really worries me >_<

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
vijay1987 said:
Hi ru waiting since 2012?
I am doing ok. Just a bit frustrated with this waiting. How are you doing?

Clear Beauty

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Interview........
March 2016 Refused. Submit Appeal ........: March 2016 . Bluebook Recieved ........: June 2016. Waiting for Appearance Date......: November 2016. WTF?
This is going to make me look dumb but I still cannot understand how to make proper replies or run the threads.....whatever. Some must be familiar with using this type of format. For me, it's not easy to understand. What I find really confusing is how people respond to each other here. I cannot figure how to get the quote insert placed within the reply? wow...I see some people actually chatting in this format..it boggles my brain

Now I have a chance at appealing my sponsorship rejection. There remains a strong attachment with my wife China, although CIC assumes she married for only for immigration purposes.
In the beginning I think it was her primary motivation , but the relationship is real,stronger then ever.
Daily contact since early 2013. Legally married since 2013. I couldn't believe they refused her.

Regarding the actual appeal presentation: I thought my wife would be called to Hong Kong CIC to make her own appeal.
Now somebody informs me I will make the appeal from Canada using my own resources. Huh? Excuse me? I thought my wife was being scrutinized , not myself.
This is how the appeal process works? The sponsor is responsible for appealing the rejection of the applicant? Weird....I thought it would take place in Hong Kong with the people who rejected her.....

I hope they give me plenty of notice to appear, because I work in a remote territory and it takes months to arrange trips to Vancouver

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
dear friends
i am new here.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am.the officer told me she will inform me after about 5/6 weeks later.and took two form ,,she didnot ask for police clearance.
right now my cic application status was-"Decision Made"
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016 about the decision on your application.
today is 18th april but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status
does is it mean they refuse me?
plz anyone have any idea about this plz inform me.

Karan751

Sep 11, 2014
Canada,toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012 and july 2015 after appeal
Med's Request
August 2015
Med's Done....
2011 and sept 2015
Interview........
August 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Refused October 2012, filled appeal same month
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yana said:
i won appeal in july.. got doc request in November ... they sent all correspondence through email... dont worry u wll get visa soon...
Hello yana
When u got ppr request, did ur ecas changed same day or after how many days?
My wife is staying with me in india., how should i made a MP enquiry?
Anyone here with 8 months after medical still waiting for passport request?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
sumu28 said:
dear friends
i am new here.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am.the officer told me she will inform me after about 5/6 weeks later.and took two form ,,she didnot ask for police clearance.
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016 about the decision on your application.
today is 18th april but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.

Dear they Never Ask you for Re-medical before or After interview ? PRF Fees ? and she never took Police Clearance .. Sorry to say but to me it seems Refusal . Bcz whenever they wants to give visa they ask you to Pay PRF Fees , re-medicals take police Clearance but in your case nothing happened .. Probably your lawyer know all these things i think you guys should get ready for Appeal. I M SO SORRY .

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
I have done my medical before when I apply for spouse visa. in April 2014 I done my medical

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
sumu28 said:
dear friends
i am new here.
Interview, generally followed by PPR (Passport request), and decision made on ECAS, could be interpreted in any way, till you get something official from them.

Please share your timeline.

SV670

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
tony000 said:
Niceee speech ...for sure I will try to explain them as much as I can that age really does not matter...I really love so much my husband and for sure I will wait even more than 5 yrs just if I have to finally be with him but why do we have to put up with all of these...they should put themselve in our shoes to see how it feels to not be with the one you love ...god be with all of us I believe god has the power to change their mind..I am praying for me and ofc for all other couples that goes throught that coz I know how it feels :( :( :( :( . Our age gap is huge but I read about some others couples with huge difference of ages that was succesfully...

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
sumu28 said:
I have done my medical before when I apply for spouse visa. in April 2014 I done my medical
Before VO Issue visa they make sure that your medical is not Expired , and the Validity of medical is One year . In your case , your medical is almost expired , For the issuance of visa VO must ask you for re-medical or Extend your medical but VO never ask or extend it .. Advice Talk your Lawyer on all these things.

Splinterz420

Jan 28, 2015
Clear Beauty said:
This is going to make me look dumb but I still cannot understand how to make proper replies or run the threads.....whatever. Some must be familiar with using this type of format. For me, it's not easy to understand. What I find really confusing is how people respond to each other here. I cannot figure how to get the quote insert placed within the reply? wow...I see some people actually chatting in this format..it boggles my brain

Now I have a chance at appealing my sponsorship rejection. There remains a strong attachment with my wife China, although CIC assumes she married for only for immigration purposes.
In the beginning I think it was her primary motivation , but the relationship is real,stronger then ever.
Daily contact since early 2013. Legally married since 2013. I couldn't believe they refused her.

Regarding the actual appeal presentation: I thought my wife would be called to Hong Kong CIC to make her own appeal.
Now somebody informs me I will make the appeal from Canada using my own resources. Huh? Excuse me? I thought my wife was being scrutinized , not myself.
This is how the appeal process works? The sponsor is responsible for appealing the rejection of the applicant? Weird....I thought it would take place in Hong Kong with the people who rejected her.....

I hope they give me plenty of notice to appear, because I work in a remote territory and it takes months to arrange trips to Vancouver
There is a "Quote" on each persons post click "Quote" it will place the message on the top and you can add your message at the bottom