Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
AnnieDonald said:
hey guys, can't wait to share our good news with you, today we won our full hearing in Vancouver. appealed early Jan, had ADR in early Sep, failed, had full hearing today, we were told appel is allowed. sooooo happy, waiting for their wrtien decision sent sometime.
Congrats Annie !!!

I think you know my wife. She told me on QQ you were successful at the full hearing :)

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
AnnieDonald said:
@wintersnow hi wintersnow, I am quite nervous. How was your full hearing going ? our full hearing will be 14th, Dec, 9am, and we were told to bring 2 pre paid phone cards from 2 different companies, one friend suggested VOX, and I don't know what to choose for the other one, and where to buy them. my husband is not familar with Vancover city, is it easy to find and buy in Vancouver? He is from Victoria.

2. this morning, my husband and I were trying to call IAD Vancouver to confirm with them, and the phone number 604 666 5946 just no one was answering. we got really frustriated. may i ask which phone number you called and worked ?

3. since my husband and i are in China, iad lady after the adr, told my husband to ask whether we could have a skype full hearing or not at the end of november, we really hope we can, in that case time and money will be saved.

Hope the best for you and your wife. pls let me know how you are doing.

Thank you very much.

Annie and Don
Hey Annie,

Sorry I haven't been on the site for a while. We were all prepared for the full hearing on November 2nd ... we showed up and the judge did not review all of our information. About 1500 pages of evidence was missed because it was not included in the file.

We had to postpone our hearing until January. I have been really busy so haven't been on the site.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
needhimback said:
My question to you is are you appealing your case
Because this thread is for those who were denied PR and are appealing their case

The title to this post clearly says : "all spouse appeals please come join us here "

If you are not then you really should be posting your question to the regular post and someone will answer your question

Title your post like this for example : questions about forms
And then copy and paste what you wrote here and send it in Your thread

Trust me you will get lots of answers with your thread

Good luck
FYI ... she appealed and won ... now she has questions about filling in the forms again. Perfectly valid for this forum.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Yousef60 said:
Ajarupan..thank you .for you feeling zbout us ..realy we was cray lots.and our hearts broken .and we still not weak up from this moveis scread. .but our apeal it was no fair .beacuse in letter not as them same my wife said in apeal..everything in letter .no real..even they put words we didn't say it the judje she was realy no honest with us even my wife shoked ..it was I'm letter she put ages and we knows in law no.right..I don't know who is right we people married same sex.gAve them law or our case more defficult ..?ajarupan.my eife she told me .she will call lawer .for sperem court .and how much chance we can have...and .thank you ajarupan..we will see.in seperme court ..god bless you
Hi Yousef,

I feel so sorry for you. You have waited so long. If you really believe the process was unjust ... even at the full hearing level then I think it might be a good idea to write your story and give it to our government or the media. I think our new government is more sympathetic to the injustice we have all felt at the hands of the previous administration.

I think it might just be worth a try.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
AnnieDonald said:
hey guys, can't wait to share our good news with you, today we won our full hearing in Vancouver. appealed early Jan, had ADR in early Sep, failed, had full hearing today, we were told appel is allowed. sooooo happy, waiting for their wrtien decision sent sometime.
congrats, really happy for you.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
soblue3 said:
congrats, really happy for you.
What's the difference having a lawyer or without a lawyer

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
wintersnow said:
Hey Annie,

Sorry I haven't been on the site for a while. We were all prepared for the full hearing on November 2nd ... we showed up and the judge did not review all of our information. About 1500 pages of evidence was missed because it was not included in the file.

We had to postpone our hearing until January. I have been really busy so haven't been on the site.
Hi Wintersnow, very nice to hear from you, you might be right, we have an appealing chatroom by QQ, quite a few ladies there, we share lots of information there. I sent you a personal message about phone talk with my husband, hope it can be some help for you to be togher soon. Best regards.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
AnnieDonald said:
Hi Wintersnow, very nice to hear from you, you might be right, we have an appealing chatroom by QQ, quite a few ladies there, we share lots of information there. I sent you a personal message about phone talk with my husband, hope it can be some help for you to be togher soon. Best regards.
I did not get the personal message

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........

Syphonic

Aug 12, 2015
I met with my immigration consultant today. We have two options:

1. Appeal which will cost about $10,000 and no guarantee that CIC will overturn the decision even upon the recommendation of the appeal "panel"

2. Refile the permanent resident application from square one and try to address the concerns raised by the immigration officer (insert he is Muslim and I am not here). Cost approx $3000 with immigration, filing and courier fees)

Thoughts,? Recommendations??

TIA!!

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Syphonic said:

1. Appeal which will cost about $10,000 and no guarantee that CIC will overturn the decision even upon the recommendation of the appeal "panel"

2. Refile the permanent resident application from square one and try to address the concerns raised by the immigration officer (insert he is Muslim and I am not here). Cost approx $3000 with immigration, filing and courier fees)

TIA!!
10000 is way too expensive! Shop around ... ask some people on the forum.

In order to re-apply there has to be something substantially different in your case ... or they will not even look at the file. So, even if you have known your spouse for years, a few more visits is not substantial. You would have to move to your spouse's country and live there for a while ... or have a baby ... something significantly different.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Syphonic said:

TIA!!

so expensive. we didn't have the money to spare, so we did the application and appeal by ourselves. yesterday we won our full hearing, and it took us for a totally a year from the date to appeal. but i believe it will be helpful if you can have a good lawer, otherwise, you know, noone really knows better than you about your stories. Best regards.