Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
Hello everyone. we got appeal allowed notification On AUg 30, 2015. Rightnow we are waiting to hear from London Visa Office. I need to update my adress where i am currently living I am the applicant and husband is the sponsor. I know about the procedure of sponsor online address changes but not about the applicant. Someone please help. What should i do regarding the same.

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Ajarupan..can ask you pls ..my wife call ofice .and they told her they send letter next week.but they didn't tell her decition .do you think ..they knows decition and no want tel.or they have only decition mad..maybe .they knows decition nigative coming and no want make wife upset ???
[/quote
Everything is going to be fine. Remember that you will have the letter on yours hands 8 days after the decision is made. Just a few more days to be the happiest couple in the world. God is with you

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Thank you aura pan thank you wife 210.for soport Me...the ofice said decition with judje .and prepare. .letter .for send .and told my wife they can't knows in decition what made..just they look at micro system found decition it's made. .only this can tell for now ..

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Everyone, Can you all that won your appeal tell me or give me an idea on how long it took before your ecas went back active.....right now i cant get anything on my ecas, so i just wondering if it go active once they send back my files back to the embassy after winning our appeal case

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
AnnieDonald said:
congrats to you Maddants. Very Happy for you
Thank you AnnieDonald.......how are things going for you.....im just here wondering when will my ecas go back active

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
To all who have had the ADR, please let me know what is included in your disclosure. I dont think my lawyer will include any clarifications to explain those red flags or the reasons VO refuses. She said IAD will not read anything prior to ADR, it's supposed to be face to face interview without prior reviewing documentation. I'm struggling whether it's right. Please let me know, I really appreciate it. thanks.

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
all, i have applied to sponsor my wife we bith live in L.A. she was studying in montreal before we got married. i am naturalized candaian so now i have sent her sponsorship application we sent our application in may. then we recieved a letter saying that my application as sponsor is approved and that my wif's file is sent to london visa office as she was born in pakistan. today i got an email from london visa office asking some forms

-Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate.

- Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.and a police certf of my wife from canada.

we ave to submit them within 30 days otherwise our application will be rejected. plz tell me where to get canadian police certf. in US with finger prints.

ezez0624

Apr 25, 2015
hoaphuong2013 said:
To all who have had the ADR, please let me know what is included in your disclosure. I dont think my lawyer will include any clarifications to explain those red flags or the reasons VO refuses. She said IAD will not read anything prior to ADR, it's supposed to be face to face interview without prior reviewing documentation. I'm struggling whether it's right. Please let me know, I really appreciate it. thanks.
No your lawyer is wrong. ADR officer will come prepared with all of your application history as well as your supporting documents and ask you sharp questions. Think of it as pre-hearing to determine whether your case is strong enough to be allowed at the full hearing. If you prove to them that you can win at a full hearing, they will let you go at ADR but it is to save their costs NOT because your case was any better than others. Anything less you just wasted more time to go to a full hearing (in which case the lawyer will make more money off of you)

It's all about the supporting documents and giving them right answers. Go prepared.

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
ezez0624 said:
No your lawyer is wrong. ADR officer will come prepared with all of your application history as well as your supporting documents and ask you sharp questions. Think of it as pre-hearing to determine whether your case is strong enough to be allowed at the full hearing. If you prove to them that you can win at a full hearing, they will let you go at ADR but it is to save their costs NOT because your case was any better than others. Anything less you just wasted more time to go to a full hearing (in which case the lawyer will make more money off of you)

It's all about the supporting documents and giving them right answers. Go prepared.
This makes so much sense. I will try to talk to my lawyer, I think at least we would need to have the summary to clarify their concerns and our red flag.Thank you so much for your good advices

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
AnnieDonald said:
Hi Shuaibks, I am Annie who called you on the 11th, Nov from China, thank you very much for the instruction of calling Vancouver IAD, guess what? yesterday we tried the same number, and as you told us, dial 1 then quickly 0, there was a lady answered the phone. We confirmed with IAD the full hearing date, and now im booking the flight tickets for my husband to Vancouver from China, a round trip, he only will stay there from 13th, Dec, attend the hearing on 14th, then come back on the 15th. Thanks again for the information, really appreciated. Best wishes.
Hello Annie no prob any time we have to help each other don't know who give u good wishes and God will accept that anyways good luck with ur hearing
tack care

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
For a criminal record check for your wife from Canada, see this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Since she is outside Canada, Commissionaires can help, see this: https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/national/service/individual/fingerprinting

International Fingerprints

If you require a Canadian police records check by fingerprints, but currently reside outside of Canada, Commissionaires can help. We have a scan to digital service that will allow us to use your ink fingerprints, taken in the country where you are, and convert them to a digital submission to the RCMP, which will get your results to you in days not weeks. For more information please send us an e-mail at idservices@commissionaires-ottawa.on.ca.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

Here's the RCMP link with a list of companies that can help you get a Canadian criminal record check: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check

ad rasheed said:
all, i have applied to sponsor my wife we bith live in L.A. she was studying in montreal before we got married. i am naturalized candaian so now i have sent her sponsorship application we sent our application in may. then we recieved a letter saying that my application as sponsor is approved and that my wif's file is sent to london visa office as she was born in pakistan. today i got an email from london visa office asking some forms

-Updated, signed Schedule A form for yourself.

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate.

- Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately.

- Please have your sponsor fully complete a new Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) form.and a police certf of my wife from canada.

we ave to submit them within 30 days otherwise our application will be rejected. plz tell me where to get canadian police certf. in US with finger prints.

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
SenoritaBella said:
For a criminal record check for your wife from Canada, see this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Since she is outside Canada, Commissionaires can help, see this: https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/national/service/individual/fingerprinting

International Fingerprints

If you require a Canadian police records check by fingerprints, but currently reside outside of Canada, Commissionaires can help. We have a scan to digital service that will allow us to use your ink fingerprints, taken in the country where you are, and convert them to a digital submission to the RCMP, which will get your results to you in days not weeks. For more information please send us an e-mail at idservices@commissionaires-ottawa.on.ca.

yes i contact one of the agency. lets see how long it takes. they all are charging too much around $200.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

Here's the RCMP link with a list of companies that can help you get a Canadian criminal record check: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check

Darlenemay14

Apr 1, 2015
Hi everyone

Can somebody please help me? I am a permanent resident of Canada, got married with a refused refugee claimant, he was interviewed earlier today, and said that I will take all your documents to send to Vienna embassy, and tell your wife that she can make an appeal about my decision, I presume that though we still do not have the decision in writing, I can just see that it was refused. I am trying to gather all the necessary documents to prove that our relationship is real as early as now. Is it really advisable to get a lawyer to represent me? I can make my own explanation in writing anyways and fill the appeal without a help of the lawyer, I just find it a waste of money to get a lawyer, that well in fact I can do most of the things anyway myself, please advise thanks :)

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, Can you all that won your appeal tell me or give me an idea on how long it took before your ecas went back active.....right now i cant get anything on my ecas, so i just wondering if it go active once they send back my files back to the embassy after winning our appeal case
Hi Maddants, we won our appeal in August and I just noticed our ecas went up (active) in the 2nd week of November.