Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Maddants said:
Hello Everyone, just a quick update, My wife receive the decision letter today from the Judge saying our appeal has been allowed....Im feel much better know...I knew before that we won our appeal back in october but i still wanted to see it on paper though....So now we join the group that is waiting to hear from ottawa or the embassy in our countries.
congrats to you Maddants. Very Happy for you

inesjallow

May 20, 2013
oneness said:
A month after a successful appeal we are yet to hear from either visa office or Ottawa, how long does it take CIC to correspond with applicants after a successful appeal. Please would appreciate people with experience to share. Waiting, separation is frustrating and depressing.

Hi oneness....We won our appeal August 20 / 2015 in Calgary. On October 26. I was checking on ecas-application status and there it said already ...in process ...and that they have send correspondence to my husband on October 23. which he did not receive yet though. October 30. I received fom CPC-O a copy of this letter in my mailbox in Calgary . It's the request for re-medical and updating police certificate and also updating 3 forms. Surely you'll too hear from them soon . Check your ecas ...so about 2 month after won appeal date ..We all have to be much too long patient :(

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Hi Just a quick question, we have cleared with Adr Can someone still ruin it by sending poison pens to cic can our app still be refused on any grounds? I am very worried coz my ex had ruined it before by sending poison pens to cic .

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
inesjallow said:
oneness said:
A month after a successful appeal we are yet to hear from either visa office or Ottawa, how long does it take CIC to correspond with applicants after a successful appeal. Please would appreciate people with experience to share. Waiting, separation is frustrating and depressing.

Hi oneness....We won our appeal August 20 / 2015 in Calgary. On October 26. I was checking on ecas-application status and there it said already ...in process ...and that they have send correspondence to my husband on October 23. which he did not receive yet though. October 30. I received fom CPC-O a copy of this letter in my mailbox in Calgary . It's the request for re-medical and updating police certificate and also updating 3 forms. Surely you'll too hear from them soon . Check your ecas ...so about 2 month after won appeal date ..We all have to be much too long patient :(
[/quote

Thanks and I appreciate your contributions, I called the appeal office yesterday and was told to call Edmonton CBSA for more information. According to your experience I think I would just wait for another month before calling CBSA Edmonton office. Thanks

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
oh my...finally i just checked ecas and it says in process. but we did not hear nothing from them yet.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
oh nooo...it said on my husbands uci that they have send him correspondence on october 27 and we have not received anything yet...i did not get any messages or mail...what do we do? should i be calling anybody? is there any phone number to call about this?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Both you and your spouse should check your spam/junk mailbox, if you provided an email address.
You can also send a case specific inquiry to his visa office (assuming the file is in that ofice) to notify them you did not receive the correspondence and what to do.
Also contact the call centre to ask. Lastly, order GCMS notes.

soblue3 said:
oh nooo...it said on my husbands uci that they have send him correspondence on october 27 and we have not received anything yet...i did not get any messages or mail...what do we do? should i be calling anybody? is there any phone number to call about this?

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all! Well soon it will be one year since my spouse was refused and I was wondering about the scheduling conference, when we will be given a date for our appeal hearing. I heard before it takes about 1 year and I wondered if it's still true and also how do they contact us, by email or regular mail or phone? I believe you have to appear before the court with your lawyer (if you have one), is it true?

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
habeeb said:
Hello all! Well soon it will be one year since my spouse was refused and I was wondering about the scheduling conference, when we will be given a date for our appeal hearing. I heard before it takes about 1 year and I wondered if it's still true and also how do they contact us, by email or regular mail or phone? I believe you have to appear before the court with your lawyer (if you have one), is it true?
Hello,
If you are in Vancouver it takes about one year..for some little less for others little more...but in eastern Canada is more for sure..around 2 years i think . Did you receive blue book yet? usually they schedule the interview shortly after you receive the blue book. They will send a letter to the sponsor and also a laywer if you hired one already. You have to then appear in front of the member of a panel who represents the board of refugee and immigration. Also, there will be the ministers counsel..from the immigration side. Then you and yes if you hire a lawyer he/she will be there also.

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
soblue3 said:
oh my...finally i just checked ecas and it says in process. but we did not hear nothing from them yet.
Please let me know how can I check on ecas. I was checking on www.CIC.ca but nothing shows up.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Wife0210 said:
Please let me know how can I check on ecas. I was checking on www.CIC.ca but nothing shows up.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

go to that link and enter your old uci number...or your old husbands number....then answer all the other questions there if you use your number just put all your info there.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
soblue3 said:

Oh i got the letter in my mail. It has all the info there regarding what we need to send them and where. I have 60 days from the time they send it so about 40 days more left..really i got so scared because i thought it was something like 30 in total. My husband did not receive any correspondence from them yet. i guess i will just scan it all and send it to him. i think our processing office is in Ottawa.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello Everyone, Can you all that won your appeal tell me or give me an idea on how long it took before your ecas went back active.....right now i cant get anything on my ecas, so i just wondering if it go active once they send back my files back to the embassy after winning our appeal case

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Ajarupan..can ask you pls ..my wife call ofice .and they told her they send letter next week.but they didn't tell her decition .do you think ..they knows decition and no want tel.or they have only decition mad..maybe .they knows decition nigative coming and no want make wife upset ???

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Yousef60 said:
Ajarupan..can ask you pls ..my wife call ofice .and they told her they send letter next week.but they didn't tell her decition .do you think ..they knows decition and no want tel.or they have only decition mad..maybe .they knows decition nigative coming and no want make wife upset ???
How was the officer voice? happy or upset? Don't worry I pray everything will be good. If rejection happens, they tell immediately, just have good positive thoughts. Your wife and you will win. Cross your fingers. God bless.