+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Wife02010..hi realy we havnt any decition friend..I don't know what can do..just a games..wait..just I hope letter coming possitive.we are in stress.very much.now we have more then three months..wait .friend..pray god for us

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Yousef60 said:
Wife02010..hi realy we havnt any decition friend..I don't know what can do..just a games..wait..just I hope letter coming possitive.we are in stress.very much.now we have more then three months..wait .friend..pray god for us
I am so sorry Yousef, still have no decision letter yet for you. I don't know what they doing.

Still we are not yet asked to do Medical or Police Clearance letter. Immigration people are crazy. They taking so slow. Call them again next week and see. I don't know what number you called, but I will give you another number to call next week. See if that number helps.

Plus try Try loggin into your application status page. See if they have opened your account there. Ours is still not opened.

Good luck. Hopefully, a good news for you this week.

Yousef60

Sep 15, 2015
Thank you ajarupan. Yes I dont know either what they will doing with us..the emgration system .no good .drive alots people crazy..my wife.she was try many times .and say no yet decition. This like no care about us..just pray god for us and thsnk you for try help us.I will tell when I get letter .if possitive or nigative ...ajarupan.we will see this week.

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Hope you get it soon. In my case and in my friend's case the letter arrive 8 days after the 90 days, exactly 98 days. If this time is already gone you can go to the MP of your area and the call immigration and they tell them what is going. Always immigration give more information to the MP than to us. Hope you get a positive letter. After the positive decision we have to still waiting 4 more months to immigration continue processing our PR.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Hi all I'm hoping someone can help, for ADR conference am I the only one who can talk or can we call my husband by phone? I am the sponsor. I haven't got a ADR yet but I'm praying I do.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
99.9% they won't let anyone to talk except u , no conference call anything like that... there is no judge... only the immigration's officer - make the decision .. but some people say, lawyers' allowed to talk but i dont think so ... they will interview you but it wont take more than 30 mins -45 mins....

NKT0817 said:
Hi all I'm hoping someone can help, for ADR conference am I the only one who can talk or can we call my husband by phone? I am the sponsor. I haven't got a ADR yet but I'm praying I do.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
luvk said:
99.9% they won't let anyone to talk except u , no conference call anything like that... there is no judge... only the immigration's officer - make the decision .. but some people say, lawyers' allowed to talk but i dont think so ... they will interview you but it wont take more than 30 mins -45 mins....
Thank you, this whole process is so frustrating! I want it to end soon.

xomimichau

Aug 17, 2015
Hi everyone I'm new here. I had my interview last November the VO told me to wait 9 weeks for the result turned out that I was rejected :(. I filed the appeal in Feb after that. I haven't heard no news about my appeal since then I've been told by my husband that our lawyer said it would take more than a year before we get the full hearing date due to a huge volume appeal cases this year :'(. We filed the appeal in Vancouver. Right now I'm currently 8 months pregnant and will give birth by the end of this year. I want to know if it is a better option for us to withdraw the appeal at this stage and re apply or carry on with this whole process. Should I tell my husband to ask the lawyer to ask for an ADR date? . Being pregnant and dealing with all the stress from this are killing me. I hope myself and everyone that go thru the same thing I'm going thru will eventually get to reunite with your loved ones. <3 <3

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Hopefully, something good this week or next. Just pray Yousef. You will get a good news soon.

Yousef60 said:
Thank you ajarupan. Yes I dont know either what they will doing with us..the emgration system .no good .drive alots people crazy..my wife.she was try many times .and say no yet decition. This like no care about us..just pray god for us and thsnk you for try help us.I will tell when I get letter .if possitive or nigative ...ajarupan.we will see this week.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hi guys, I was notified today that my husband has to undergo an interview. I tired to read other threads and I know you probably dont want to reminisce on bad times but what kind of questions should we prepare for. Thankfully my husband knows me pretty well but Im scared theyre going to throw in a question that he wont be able to answer. Im ordering notes today to understand exactly why they are requesting an interview. (even though I know its because our relationship is still quite fresh) Any tips would be greatly greatly appreciated and I am praying for all of your appeals to process quickly.

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
To Seniors members who have gone through ADR in Toronto, please help me with some questions:
1. Do you receive the letter that you are selected for ADR ? Or you only find out when they inform you the ADR date ?
2. When do you/your lawyers send the disclosures document to IAD ? Is it after they notify you the ADR date or before that ?
Thank you so much everyone.

tuoicao

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
07-2013
AOR Received.
03-10-2012 sencond time March 3 2016
Med's Request
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-2012 second time 28-03-2016
Interview........
12-01-2015//ADR jan 28 2016 WON!!
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016!! Passport received 23-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-29-2016
hoaphuong2013 said:
To Seniors members who have gone through ADR in Toronto, please help me with some questions:
1. Do you receive the letter that you are selected for ADR ? Or you only find out when they inform you the ADR date ?
2. When do you/your lawyers send the disclosures document to IAD ? Is it after they notify you the ADR date or before that ?
Thank you so much everyone.

hey hoaphuong
1. you will get a letter from iad that you have been selected for adr
2. your lawyer will send documents to iad 10 days before you have your adr conference

oneness

Aug 16, 2012
A month after a successful appeal we are yet to hear from either visa office or Ottawa, how long does it take CIC to correspond with applicants after a successful appeal. Please would appreciate people with experience to share. Waiting, separation is frustrating and depressing.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
oneness said:
A month after a successful appeal we are yet to hear from either visa office or Ottawa, how long does it take CIC to correspond with applicants after a successful appeal. Please would appreciate people with experience to share. Waiting, separation is frustrating and depressing.
I am in the same boat as you. I haven't heard anything after the decision letter.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
xomimichau said:
Hi everyone I'm new here. I had my interview last November the VO told me to wait 9 weeks for the result turned out that I was rejected :(. I filed the appeal in Feb after that. I haven't heard no news about my appeal since then I've been told by my husband that our lawyer said it would take more than a year before we get the full hearing date due to a huge volume appeal cases this year :'(. We filed the appeal in Vancouver. Right now I'm currently 8 months pregnant and will give birth by the end of this year. I want to know if it is a better option for us to withdraw the appeal at this stage and re apply or carry on with this whole process. Should I tell my husband to ask the lawyer to ask for an ADR date? . Being pregnant and dealing with all the stress from this are killing me. I hope myself and everyone that go thru the same thing I'm going thru will eventually get to reunite with your loved ones. <3 <3
Hi xomimichau' Did you receive the confirmation for your appeal? if not then you better call the IAD office and follow up with your file. It is always a good idea to ask them who handling your case by name and get your IAD file# . If they see your case simple enough then they normally chose you for ADR otherwise they call you for a full hearing. Remember your lawyer can ask for a ADR if
he finds enough evidence in your case to show them that they are wrong.