12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
shelly79 said:
thank you all so much for your replys....so I wait for this blue book and in the meantime gather evidence to support our case?I had my papers looked at twice by immigration services in my city and they said everything was excellent we are really shocked at the refusal we have a 9 month old son together who now has to be without his father for god knows how long now the vo even seen him in the interview who tears a family apart....isnt canada suppose to follow human rights?what kind of eveidence should I start to gather I have a ton already that I sudmitted...my husband and I dont skype much or viber as our connection is poor we only talk in facebook and messenger video chat....we have over 65 thousand messages bewteen us on facebook there is no way I can copy all of them I am disabled and do what I can to the best of my ability....Please any help is greatly appreciated and also if anyone knows a cheap lawyer I seen a few paying $2000 please inbox and let me know...I am in hamilton ontario husband from Tunisia.
Hello all I am new to this board although I have been reading it for sometime.

Shelly79 I can feel your pain, I have been trying to get my hubby back for almost 4 years now. I was just over 3 months pregnant when he had to leave. My son is 3 years old and still doesn't have his father back yet. It is so frustrating, I am a very patient person but my patience is running thin. I wish you luck. Hope everything works out for you and your little one.

shelly79

Nov 4, 2015
hello there Waitingsince2012 I am not sure of your circumstance or why you were refused but thats an awful long time waiting and i really feel for you i hope all works out for you soon and you will be together as a family....if you need to chat inbox me i think it helps when you know your not alone in this fight and someone to talk to :)

shelly79

Nov 4, 2015
hello Nekeol i have not got the list of reasons yet only the refusal letter stating that she believed the mlarriage was not genuine and that he was marrying to obtain a visa

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
WaitingSince2012 said:
Hello all I am new to this board although I have been reading it for sometime.

Shelly79 I can feel your pain, I have been trying to get my hubby back for almost 4 years now. I was just over 3 months pregnant when he had to leave. My son is 3 years old and still doesn't have his father back yet. It is so frustrating, I am a very patient person but my patience is running thin. I wish you luck. Hope everything works out for you and your little one.
Hi Waiting, really it is so very sad when people are refused and little children are involved. Are you right now waiting for the appeal? do you have the list of possible appeal questions to prepare yourself? We had every red flag and we were also refused but we won our appeal. so dont loose hope. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Very sad everytime knowing someone is being refused with small kids involved. How can we get these messages to the new goverment ? The liberal is working very hard on bringing 25,000 Syria people, And promise to speed up the sponshiship processes, i hope they will look at the appeal lineup as well.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
hoaphuong2013 said:
Very sad everytime knowing someone is being refused with small kids involved. How can we get these messages to the new goverment ? The liberal is working very hard on bringing 25,000 Syria people, And promise to speed up the sponshiship processes, i hope they will look at the appeal lineup as well.
Hi there, anyone knows the phone number of Vancouver appeal center? I had a number I could call, and within few seconds there will be a real lady answering the phone with great attitude and help. Somehow, when we wanted to call them this morning, I could not find the number. Thanks guys.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
shuaibks said:
but i called today IAD agent told me it will take 1 to two year for full hearing :(
may i ask was the IAD office you called Vancouver ? If so, could you tell me the phone number?
Thank you very much.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
ajarupan said:
Hi Maddants

It took me 45 days for the decision letter. I still have not received for request to do Medical and Police clearance.

I called the IAD office and they told me my file is transferred to Ottawa office. From here a another couple months they told me.
may i ask which IAD office you went to, is it Vancouver ? Also, could you please advise what is the fulling like ? Process or anything. Looks like we will have full hearing on the 14th, Dec, and we trid to call Vancouver IAD office, but don't have the correct number to call. 604 666 5946 doesn't seem anyone to answer.

Thank you very much.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Yousef60 said:
Hellow ajarupan..my wife she call office emgration..and they told .didn't make decition yet..realy .we got worry.about decition took longer...now..so my friend ajarupan.no news yet :(
may i ask is it Vancover office you called ? If so, could you tell me the phone number you dialed.

Thank you very much and all the best.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
@wintersnow hi wintersnow, I am quite nervous. How was your full hearing going ? our full hearing will be 14th, Dec, 9am, and we were told to bring 2 pre paid phone cards from 2 different companies, one friend suggested VOX, and I don't know what to choose for the other one, and where to buy them. my husband is not familar with Vancover city, is it easy to find and buy in Vancouver? He is from Victoria.

2. this morning, my husband and I were trying to call IAD Vancouver to confirm with them, and the phone number 604 666 5946 just no one was answering. we got really frustriated. may i ask which phone number you called and worked ?

3. since my husband and i are in China, iad lady after the adr, told my husband to ask whether we could have a skype full hearing or not at the end of november, we really hope we can, in that case time and money will be saved.

Hope the best for you and your wife. pls let me know how you are doing.

Thank you very much.

Annie and Don

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
AnnieDonald said:
@wintersnow hi wintersnow, I am quite nervous. How was your full hearing going ? our full hearing will be 14th, Dec, 9am, and we were told to bring 2 pre paid phone cards from 2 different companies, one friend suggested VOX, and I don't know what to choose for the other one, and where to buy them. my husband is not familar with Vancover city, is it easy to find and buy in Vancouver? He is from Victoria.

2. this morning, my husband and I were trying to call IAD Vancouver to confirm with them, and the phone number 604 666 5946 just no one was answering. we got really frustriated. may i ask which phone number you called and worked ?

3. since my husband and i are in China, iad lady after the adr, told my husband to ask whether we could have a skype full hearing or not at the end of november, we really hope we can, in that case time and money will be saved.

Hope the best for you and your wife. pls let me know how you are doing.

Thank you very much.

Annie and Don

hello AnnieDonald
the number u have dialing was right i was told from IAD office when they busy or on lunch break 12 to 1:30 they don't answer but keep calling and let rings someone will answer don't worry. and u can buy calling cards from any 711 or Gas station Good luck with ur hearing .can u tell me ur time line plz

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Thank you very much Shuaibks, my timeline is appealed in late Dec, 2014, got confirmed of appealling on 5th, Jan, 2015, around June or July, got the call from IAD appointing for ADR date on 10th, Sep, didnt pass adr, right at the end of adr, scheduled for full hearing date on 14th, Dec, 2015. Thanks again for the answer, we will try again.

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
AnnieDonald said:
Thank you very much Shuaibks, my timeline is appealed in late Dec, 2014, got confirmed of appealling on 5th, Jan, 2015, around June or July, got the call from IAD appointing for ADR date on 10th, Sep, didnt pass adr, right at the end of adr, scheduled for full hearing date on 14th, Dec, 2015. Thanks again for the answer, we will try again.
ok thank u so much for ur reply so its mean that 1 year for full hearing after appealing my dates is appeal on feb 2015 got my blue book July26 2015
request ADR but not allow ADR in sep 2015 n put me in full hearing Q..... then no news :( my wife and 3.5 years old son is in back home so everybody is in bad shape not onlu u or me hopefully new gov. will do something for us faster

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Yousef60 said:
Hellow ajarupan..my wife she call office emgration..and they told .didn't make decition yet..realy .we got worry.about decition took longer...now..so my friend ajarupan.no news yet :(
Any news??? Is the letter on yours hands??

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
I see, sorry to hear that, its really tough. I heard Vancouver is usually faster processing. Also, it may because we asked for a full hearing date right away at the end of ADR once my husband heard we need one from IAD lady--------we got this suggestion from Wintersnow, otherwise, we also might be in a q. Anyways, I hope you and your family the best, and really hope we all have good news soon.