Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Its actually 120 days. Or in my case am 134 days and counting. Lawyer is on top of it. Seems like it will be two years for full appeal. But am trying to be optomistic. As my region is Vancouver but am in Sask. Reps only come to the city 5 or 6 times a year.
Boo to slow times, and holdups.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
MaryL said:
Its actually 120 days. Or in my case am 134 days and counting. Lawyer is on top of it. Seems like it will be two years for full appeal. But am trying to be optomistic. As my region is Vancouver but am in Sask. Reps only come to the city 5 or 6 times a year.
Boo to slow times, and holdups.
Just hang in there MaryL........remember this year soon finish so hopefully they can get you in one of those full hearing

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
shelly79 said:
The letter of refusal and the appeal letter both came to my husbands email not mine the vo only stated the 2 reasons but nothing to back up her reasons of refusal so my next question is are they suppose to give you details of what they wrote so I can defend myself against her claims?
Hey, they dont go into any lengthy explanations...make sure you file the appeal paperwork first of all. then you can order the notes online. There the vo would have written the reasons in a more lengthy detail. I find that at the appeal they will mostly address the issues stated in the refusal letter.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
first your husband will have to fill out consent for an access of information then scan it send it to you so you can request the notes. You can wait for the blue book or you can order them now. If you need any details about the appeal you can send a message to my box.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Wife0210 said:
What city are you in???
We are in London Ontario. Is close to you?
hey there Wife0210........how are you doing....My wife live in Wallaceburg, Ontario... The lawyer that my wife used for our appeal hearing is from London Ontario......She is a very good lawyer..

Wife0210

Aug 19, 2015
Maddants said:
hey there Wife0210........how are you doing....My wife live in Wallaceburg, Ontario... The lawyer that my wife used for our appeal hearing is from London Ontario......She is a very good lawyer..
[/quote
Good!!! Probably we have the same lawyer. Well the owner of the firm is a man

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Wife0210 said:
Maddants said:
[/quote
Good!!! Probably we have the same lawyer. Well the owner of the firm is a man
Our lawyer firm is Only Immigration....... we was dealing with Mr Greg Willoughby first then we heard that he went on medical leave then a lady name Ms. Tiffany Fredrick took over all his cases..... On think about Ms. Fredrick she really knows her stuff and she help us out very good and it very easy to get intouch with her also

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hy guys we should peaceful protest in our area for the problems we are facing because of immigration for our love ones that's y i asking who is in calgary because im in calgary at lest we can stand in front of city Hall and file our peaceful protest because this government is good for immigrants what u think?
let me know

shelly79

Nov 4, 2015
thank you all so much for your replys....so I wait for this blue book and in the meantime gather evidence to support our case?I had my papers looked at twice by immigration services in my city and they said everything was excellent we are really shocked at the refusal we have a 9 month old son together who now has to be without his father for god knows how long now the vo even seen him in the interview who tears a family apart....isnt canada suppose to follow human rights?what kind of eveidence should I start to gather I have a ton already that I sudmitted...my husband and I dont skype much or viber as our connection is poor we only talk in facebook and messenger video chat....we have over 65 thousand messages bewteen us on facebook there is no way I can copy all of them I am disabled and do what I can to the best of my ability....Please any help is greatly appreciated and also if anyone knows a cheap lawyer I seen a few paying $2000 please inbox and let me know...I am in hamilton ontario husband from Tunisia.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
shelly79 said:
thank you all so much for your replys....so I wait for this blue book and in the meantime gather evidence to support our case?I had my papers looked at twice by immigration services in my city and they said everything was excellent we are really shocked at the refusal we have a 9 month old son together who now has to be without his father for god knows how long now the vo even seen him in the interview who tears a family apart....isnt canada suppose to follow human rights?what kind of eveidence should I start to gather I have a ton already that I sudmitted...my husband and I dont skype much or viber as our connection is poor we only talk in facebook and messenger video chat....we have over 65 thousand messages bewteen us on facebook there is no way I can copy all of them I am disabled and do what I can to the best of my ability....Please any help is greatly appreciated and also if anyone knows a cheap lawyer I seen a few paying $2000 please inbox and let me know...I am in hamilton ontario husband from Tunisia.
sorry for your situation. You need to show them that your relationship is ongoing. You dont need many e-mails....just a few juicy ones from each month. Save anything that will show how you communicate with him. ie...phone calls. letters, gifts. Try to meet him,,,,anywhere..... keeping all reciepts. Its a bumpy ride but it will work out. Many have gone through this process with success and YOU WILL TOO !!!!!!

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
shelly79 said:
I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR CASE REJECTIONS REASONS? WHAT VO WROTE THERE.
THIS IS NOT USUAL BUT SOMETIME THIS HAPPEN. DID U SUBMITTED BIRTH CERTIFICATE ADN DOCUMENTS OF CHILD AS WELL.
TRY TO COLLECT MOBILE BILLS AND CALL ON MOBILE/CELL PHONE FROM BOTH SIDE WILL BE PREFERED INSATED OF USING CARDS.
CHILDS DNA TEST CAN HELP YO A LOT FOR APPEAL.