+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

M

mikeymyke

soblue3 said:
by the way i am so thankful to all the people on this forum for all the help. really i dont know how i wold have made it otherwise.
I was cheering you on the whole way through, really glad you guys succeeded in the appeal. Congrats!

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Thanks so much guys. Really if i can be of help to anybody i will be more than glad to. We had many red flags but with the help of people here and my lawyer and a lot of work we were able to do this. The sense of relief is unbelievable. I can start thinking of all the other nice things in life and plan our life with my husband after this long hard wait. I must say it was one of the most stressful experiences in my life.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
soblue3 said:
Thanks so much guys. Really if i can be of help to anybody i will be more than glad to. We had many red flags but with the help of people here and my lawyer and a lot of work we were able to do this. The sense of relief is unbelievable. I can start thinking of all the other nice things in life and plan our life with my husband after this long hard wait. I must say it was one of the most stressful experiences in my life.
Congratulations Soblue. All the best. I am happy for you.

dhanbk

May 8, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIC-M- 27 Feb 2015-------AOR-2 Delhi- 5 May 2015
Med's Done....
Pre
Interview........
1 July 2015-- Rejected 20 july 2015
soblue3 said:
Congrats, seeing success here give us strength, i definitely wanna hear about all they ask in hearing :)

malikussy

Jul 26, 2012
Hello. Plz some one help me out i m a silent reader i submit my application on 7 march2012. Refused on sponsership bases on 14 may 2014 . Got adr and on 6 august 2015 in video hearing got aproval and desition letter recieved on 9 august via registry. Till 6 august never hear any thing from cic. Contacted mp and he told me that cic still recieved nothing no desition or approval letter from irb . And also my status on cic website is not showing its not opening.. Plzzzzzz i m sufering from 4 years some one help me out tell me any thing whom i have to contact dont know where the file is and when they will recieve the letter . How they and when they will finialize my case. Plzzz give me some answers.... I will be very great full ... Thanx in advance

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
thanks again. i wish you guys the same. i am still in a state of disbelief ...first i was in disbelief that they refused but now in disbelief that its over. only wish my husband was already with me. ah i am sure we still have to wait a while but i am already planning. yesterday after the hearing we talked so much both could not sleep from excitement...lol.

momi143

Aug 27, 2015
wintersnow said:
I don't understand this:

"1.he have Norway refugee claim and got rejected from Norway which we declared so what he said in claim was not declared so first reason was misrepresentation so he was detained in ltte for 3 months"

Are you saying he applied for refuge status in Norway ... and you included this in your application? Where was he detained?
so yes he applied for Norway refuge claim but he got rejected from Norway he stayed 1 year without paper
during that my proposal then he went to Sri Lanka and we got married Jan 2 2012. In the application I declared that he was from Norway but I didn't declare what his refugee claim was and didn't declare that he which was detained for three months.
so the refusal reason us misrepresentation and hiding the history

momi143

Aug 27, 2015
wintersnow said:
I don't understand this:

"1.he have Norway refugee claim and got rejected from Norway which we declared so what he said in claim was not declared so first reason was misrepresentation so he was detained in ltte for 3 months"

Are you saying he applied for refuge status in Norway ... and you included this in your application? Where was he detained?
I got a new lawyer this week She is suggesting to provide evidence that he was not detained which is actually true and she is saying provide evidence that during the detaining time he was in the village

if this ok to go with or should we stick with the original refugee claim that he mentioned before that he was detained for 3 months which is not true but this is what we told them before

which side should I go ? I m really confuse please help with your suggestions

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Oa said:
Hi Mohsoh, my file is being dealt at Ottawa office. I have submitted paper work on August 5th, 2015. I have asked my mp office on Friday to get me update on file. I won't know anything until Tuesday as Monday is a holiday here in canada. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good news. I will keep you posted if I here anything on my end. Let's hope for the best. I know wait can drive insane but we don't have any choice. Take care
Hello everyone
Hey bro did u got any update

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
momi143 said:
I got a new lawyer this week She is suggesting to provide evidence that he was not detained which is actually true and she is saying provide evidence that during the detaining time he was in the village

if this ok to go with or should we stick with the original refugee claim that he mentioned before that he was detained for 3 months which is not true but this is what we told them before

which side should I go ? I m really confuse please help with your suggestions
Hello,
Honestly i would stick with the truth because i imagine you can provide the proof for what actually happened.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone
Hey bro did u got any update
Hi Mohsoh, they replied to mps office that file has been reopened and it's in process. In couple of weeks I am going to ask the mps office to send a another query. So let's see what update we get at that time.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
hi
this is what i know so far

appeal is allowed.
-Receive a written letter - DECISION LETTER
- APPEAL division send your decision letter to IRB department to transfer your file to OTTAWA
-then they will transfer to Ottawa
-ottawa send all the request-medical, police clearance, updated forms - in this stage sometimes they say, to send all the doc. to them or visa post (their decision)
- file will be process in ottawa or visa post (their decision_

soblue3 said:
Hello Everyone,
We had our appeal today and thank god appeal is allowed. Does anybody know what we have to do next?

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..